This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288335 by MikeTalbot
Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:03 am
Is there some reason we can't be civil in this part of the forum? And discuss music? Or is this a set aside for rudeness and incivility. I'm tired of it. Name calling turns me off. I don't care what your politics are, I care about manners.

Talbot
#288337 by schmedidiah
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:01 am
just Gleen showing his true colors. taking his ball home because he can't win. :roll:
#288339 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:41 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Is there some reason we can't be civil in this part of the forum? And discuss music? Or is this a set aside for rudeness and incivility. I'm tired of it. Name calling turns me off. I don't care what your politics are, I care about manners.

Talbot

Mike, for the same reason maxine waters is inciting riots. If you don't get that, just read the general chat music and your wishes will be fulfilled.
We have some nasty, stupid people here. If that bothers you, just wait until they are shooting at you.
Schitty... One more dumbasss comment from a dumbasss.
#288346 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:46 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Is there some reason we can't be civil in this part of the forum? And discuss music? Or is this a set aside for rudeness and incivility. I'm tired of it. Name calling turns me off. I don't care what your politics are, I care about manners.

Talbot

Well Glennnn gets all pissy when any music is discussed in this 'General Chat (Non-Music-Related) section of the forum. yet when his butt buddy Vamp starts non-music spewing over in the General Music section, that's ok .....
#288353 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:37 pm
That's the way Glenn rolls.

Be careful when the fat pig trips, he really rolls.

Five foot wide five foot thick
blocking bridges is his trick
#288362 by schmedidiah
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:35 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Schitty....

next time you call me that I report you, just like your free speech warrior boyfriend Vamp reported me.
#288371 by Planetguy
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:13 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Otherwise this side of the forum was set up to write about other things in a manner of civil discourse.

"Civil discourse" like this....

We don't need new rules, we need all the little boys to go back to general chat where they can play with their peckers until they reach a point of mutual satisfaction. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

MT, you get points for trying, and like i've done....for extending an open hand to invite others who only come here to insult and sling $hit at their perceived enemies.....("YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE") to engage in even a little music discussion.

it would appear like mine...your open hand has been slapped away. As the kiddies love to say... "whatever".

Now, as tempting as it is to further piss glen off by answering your question about the different minors and their usage here in this forum, instead i'll answer over in Gen Music.

Way to go, MT. It seems there has been more music discussion as of late so let's see if we can continue and restore this site to being about music.
#288407 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:55 pm
I hope you do MARK!.
I doubt it because you are one of the guys that loves to insult people... just for the fun of it.
#289194 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:26 pm
I really hear what you're saying Mike T and I want to do my part to clean this place up, so I'm willing to hit the reset button with any member here. One requirement. Both of us have to take all the baggage we have between us and flush it down the toilet. No more ganging up with your buddies, bringing up things from the past, dissing each other's music or abilities. Both of us. Just putting that out there. 8)
#289210 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:38 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Schitty....

next time you call me that I report you, just like your free speech warrior boyfriend Vamp reported me.

Should be... "I'll report you".
So Schitty... You better report me...
Unless you have NO BALLS!!!

Mommy, mommy, mommy... He called me a bad name.
#289219 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:47 pm
Reported. Your move. :roll:
#289222 by DainNobody
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:15 pm
I was accused of being a narc once...no..make that twice by dearly beloved..
#289243 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:54 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:I was accused of being a narc once...no..make that twice by dearly beloved..

You are a NARC?

OMG... Next thing you know a businessman will become president...

It's all SCHITTIES fault! :lol: