This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288080 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:27 am
Network Fake news spent 4 hours in a few days on coverage of the illegal immigrant children this week. All while the I.G. report is happening and zero coverage of it!
It is my opinion that these same network news agency's are all about making Trump look bad while covering up the known and proven corruption before the midterm elections. All while Comey, Mueller, and the FBI corruption evidence is slow walked with an outright refusal to submit subpoenaed evidence to the congressional oversight committee. Folks this is the worst SCANDAL the United States government has ever experienced and the Democrats are fine with it? :roll:
#288096 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:37 pm
I don't know why they're doing it, but your right the big story is the IG report.

It's time somebody went to jail, or a couple somebodies.

The news ain't no more fake then any of the sports.
#288097 by JCP61
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:08 pm
Bread & circuses..
#288177 by Mordgeld
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
JCP61 wrote:Bread & circuses..

No, treason and lawbreakers.

That would be defined by the adherence to the rule of law and a cohesive national identity, both of which seem to be increasingly diluted. So, yes, bread and circuses until the laws are enforced equally and the treason is rewarded with a firing line. It will take much more grief than we've had yet to push things farther than the fake outrage that everyone can muster so easily.
#288268 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:34 am
Mordgeld:
You should go look up the McCarran Walter bill of 1952.
Everything about the law of America is being violated by judges, congressmen, and the representation of false news.

Even more interesting it was invoked for the first time by a liberal president.
It was invoked by President Jimmy Carter. In 1979, he rounded up every iranian in America that was here on work visas or any other legal paper.
The reason... The hostages taken by that out law country.

Very interesting. Now the judges are telling our president he can NOT STOP PEOPLE, from entering.
#288293 by Mordgeld
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:50 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Mordgeld:
You should go look up the McCarran Walter bill of 1952.
Everything about the law of America is being violated by judges, congressmen, and the representation of false news.

Even more interesting it was invoked for the first time by a liberal president.
It was invoked by President Jimmy Carter. In 1979, he rounded up every iranian in America that was here on work visas or any other legal paper.
The reason... The hostages taken by that out law country.

Very interesting. Now the judges are telling our president he can NOT STOP PEOPLE, from entering.

Update: SC judges have upheld the president's EO. It probably helps that it was worded just like president Obama's EO that stopped travel from the exact same countries.
#288294 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:53 pm
Mordgeld wrote:Update: SC judges have upheld the president's EO. It probably helps that it was worded just like president Obama's EO that stopped travel from the exact same countries.

As a recent resident of SC, I can tell you they make Texans look like lilly-livered liberals. No more conservative (and rebellious) state in America.
#288295 by Mordgeld
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:15 pm
yod wrote:
Mordgeld wrote:Update: SC judges have upheld the president's EO. It probably helps that it was worded just like president Obama's EO that stopped travel from the exact same countries.

As a recent resident of SC, I can tell you they make Texans look like lilly-livered liberals. No more conservative (and rebellious) state in America.

Uh, sorry, that would SC as in Supreme Court or SCOTUS.
#288303 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:34 pm
As a resident of San Clemente, the weather here is sure nice.
#288332 by MikeTalbot
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:57 am
As a resident of Georgia I have to say that I'm not enjoying the thunder storms. My marketing money (for books) went to putting my AC back together after my house got scrambled Friday. And now tonight its blowing hard again. I could use a break!

Talbot
#288342 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:54 am
Yeah I know how tough it is. The latch on my gate broke yesterday and now I have to worry about all these illegal criminal felons streaming across the border and hurting my piggy.
#288352 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:35 pm
I imagine just looking at you every day fat ass, hurts your piggie.

Funny how owners resemble their pets.

Right Fat Pig G
#288420 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:22 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:I imagine just looking at you every day fat ass, hurts your piggie.

Funny how owners resemble their pets.

Right Fat Pig G

Much better than being so stupid you, you don't know which end to wipe first after spewing all your crap.
Nothing but bullshitt!
:lol: