This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288061 by MikeTalbot
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:30 pm
Just a suggestion...If you disagree with someone, why not refute their arguments in a gentlemanly fashion? It seems to me that the minute you start calling someone names you lose.

Another Idea would be to check your posts for the last year or so. If your posts where you call someone names exceed the number of posts where you actually discuss music...well, it might be time to reconsider...

NB - calling someone names on the internet is not a sign of macho prowess. It just seems silly..."I'll reach around behind my computer / phone screen and give you a good slap!" Or not, as it were...

The way to stop it? Well, for one, don't do it. Two? Never respond in kind. It really does take two to tango...

But that's just me and what do I know?

Talbot
#288063 by Vampier
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:36 pm
Well stated and from a True scholar, Musician and Gentleman.
#288065 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:42 pm
Look Vamp there it goes out your other ear
#288067 by JCP61
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:50 pm
Let them alone: they are blind, and leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into the pit.
And Peter answering, said to him: Expound to us this parable. But he said: Are you also yet without understanding?
Do you not understand, that whatsoever entereth into the mouth, goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the privy?
But the things which proceed out of the mouth, come forth from the heart, and those things defile a man. For from the heart come forth evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false testimonies, blasphemies. These are the things that defile a man. But to eat with unwashed hands doth not defile a man.
#288071 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:19 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:Look Vamp there it goes out your other ear

Look veggie, there it goes out your other mouth. :lol: