This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287807 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:32 pm
Well, I just rcvd my very first note from the BM po-po! Apparently some nadless chickenshit dropped a dime on me for......hmmm, i dunno.

I don't talk politics in the music forum and I've been refraining from wars of words w anyone as of late.....so what exactly is it that might be construed as "inappropriate and disrespectful to other members"????

here's the note i rcvd:

Hello Mark,

It has been brought to our attention that the content of some of your posts on the forum is inappropriate and disrespectful to other members. When posting, please keep in mind the main focus of the Forum and keep the contents of you post focused on what the topic is about.

The forum is a great place to communicate and connect with other BandMix members in a respectful and appropriate manner. We appreciate your cooperation with this.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We are always happy to help.
#287809 by schmedidiah
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:36 pm
:lol:
#287811 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:01 pm
Well..at least we were not turned into "guests" as I noticed some were turned into until I presume they had begged to be reinstated..in which they come back briefly and then noted they ceased calling me a psychotic anymore..
#287815 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 pm
Planetguy wrote:Well, I just rcvd my very first note from the BM po-po! Apparently some nadless chickenshit dropped a dime on me for......hmmm, i dunno.

I don't talk politics in the music forum and I've been refraining from wars of words w anyone as of late.....so what exactly is it that might be construed as "inappropriate and disrespectful to other members"????

here's the note i rcvd:

Hello Mark,

It has been brought to our attention that the content of some of your posts on the forum is inappropriate and disrespectful to other members. When posting, please keep in mind the main focus of the Forum and keep the contents of you post focused on what the topic is about.

The forum is a great place to communicate and connect with other BandMix members in a respectful and appropriate manner. We appreciate your cooperation with this.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We are always happy to help.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have gotten one also! It's been a few years. Someone had to get one, glad your taking one for the team..........................................................of old farts!
#287817 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:33 pm
"old farts" indeed.....someone open a window!

with my history at BM the only surprising thing about that note is that it's taken THIS long for me to get one!
#287823 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:13 pm
well, i think we can surmise who the nadless narc is that ran to the admins!

i asked them for an exmpl of one of my "inappropriate and disrespectful" posts and this is what they cited:

"You're a sad excuse for a man...... One who lies, cheats, and steals. I pity your customers and anyone who has to deal w you."

so, let's take a guess who the tattletale is. i guess it's ok to call people "child molestors" and "rapists" but if you question that person's ethics and honesty you can expect them to go crying to mommy!

yeah, cos THAT's how a big, strong tough guy who likes to brag about taking no $hit off anyone behaves....MOST impressive. :oops:
#287827 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:41 pm
Planetguy wrote:well, i think we can surmise who the nadless narc is that ran to the admins!

i asked them for an exmpl of one of my "inappropriate and disrespectful" posts and this is what they cited:

"You're a sad excuse for a man...... One who lies, cheats, and steals. I pity your customers and anyone who has to deal w you."

so, let's take a guess who the tattletale is. i guess it's ok to call people "child molestors" and "rapists" but if you question that person's ethics and honesty you can expect them to go crying to mommy!

yeah, cos THAT's how a big, strong tough guy who likes to brag about taking no $hit off anyone behaves....MOST impressive. :oops:

Mark, that's one thing I didn't/wouldn't do. Is publicly humiliate the person who complained. I guess that's the diff. between us. It doesn't matter who complained besides, how many folks have you complained about on this forum? Willie?
#287829 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:53 pm
you are correct.....there's one and only one person i have ever narced on....willie.

maybe that IS a difference between us, jeff.....i fight my own battles.

and the idea that someone who regularly calls others "rapists" and "child molestors" feels so threatened when he's handed back the same $hit THEY hand out that he has to run to mommy to tell..... they "humiliate" THEMSELF.

yeah, damn straight i'm gonna share that BS w anyone who IS interesting in knowing exactly who likes to brag about being a tough guy who takes no $hit.... but instead backs up his "toughness" by whining to admins like a pantywaisted pansy.
#287830 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:56 pm
maybe that IS a difference between us, jeff.....i fight my own battles.

You are right Mark you sure do fight your own battles at All and any cost and you're gonna win aren't ya. :roll:
#287831 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:03 pm
c'mon jeff, really?

i've noticed exactly ZERO battles YOU'VE been in that YOU didn't try to win!

please, tell me....who on here gets into an argument and tries to lose? not me and not you! :wink:

win "at any cost"???

certainly not...i won't call you a rapist. or a child molestor. i won't call you unamerican. and i won't report you to admins..... no matter how much you insult me or how hard YOU try to win. :wink:

and you can take that to the bank. 8)
#287832 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:17 pm
What's worse? Being called a psychotic or a child rapist? Its irrelevant..both are terms that are ha a rd to prove without scientific evidence to back up such claims so in a way just stuff to inflame emotions..but fluff just the same :cry:
#287838 by Mordgeld
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:10 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:What's worse? Being called a psychotic or a child rapist? Its irrelevant..both are terms that are ha a rd to prove without scientific evidence to back up such claims so in a way just stuff to inflame emotions..but fluff just the same :cry:

To be sure, psychotic tendencies would fall into the soft sciences and can be diagnosed (by the appropriate people) without hard evidence from a lab. One can not, however, trend toward being somewhat child rapey. You either are or you aren't. I'd say suggesting that someone is a child rapist is much worse than suggesting that they are psychotic. (disconnected from reality/mentally ill/seriously misguided) Only one of these insults necessarily represents malice aforethought. I've been called crazy plenty of times. Its not the same thing as alleging deplorable criminal activity.
#287839 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:15 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:What's worse? Being called a psychotic or a child rapist? Its irrelevant..both are terms that are ha a rd to prove without scientific evidence to back up such claims so in a way just stuff to inflame emotions..but fluff just the same :cry:

I'll tell you what is WORSE!!!!!
IT is when man quotes you completely incorrectly!

That is like saying to your wife " Love you".
She says you screwed around with someones wife...
Joey said so...YOU TOLD HIM!
He says, I never said that, even drunk and broke, at the bar.
She says don't matter. He may be a waste case but it was still written!

This is going beyond the point whereasssshooollleees have dared to tread.

You all got turned in for all the stuff you have written. Nobody has written anything that BAD!

Funny!!!!!

Taking my quotes and lying by CHANGING THEM IS NOT FUNNY!
If bandmix went after you for that....

Funny!
#287840 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:21 pm
Please abide by your personal bandmix letter instructions..personally signed by management..the ones who pay the bills..and we pleasure them with our interesting stories.. :)