This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287877 by JCP61
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:33 pm
Romans 3: 23
For all have sinned, and do need the glory of God.

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is perverse above all things, and unsearchable, who can know it?
#287899 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:01 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Please abide by your personal bandmix letter instructions..personally signed by management..the ones who pay the bills..and we pleasure them with our interesting stories.. :)

NO SHITTT JACCKK ASSSS. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS!
#287902 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:39 pm
Planetguy wrote:c'mon jeff, really?

i've noticed exactly ZERO battles YOU'VE been in that YOU didn't try to win!

please, tell me....who on here gets into an argument and tries to lose? not me and not you! :wink:

win "at any cost"???

certainly not...i won't call you a rapist. or a child molestor. i won't call you unamerican. and i won't report you to admins..... no matter how much you insult me or how hard YOU try to win. :wink:

and you can take that to the bank. 8)

I'm so glad they nailed you, trouble-maker. :lol:

I didn't really see where he called you those names, but rather applied them because you have some of the same political views...or something?

But it is highly inaccurate. We ALL know you aren't a child rapist. A Mother-raper or father stabber or worse....a litter bug maybe....but children? No, I'd put it past you.

#287906 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:07 am
yod wrote:
Planetguy wrote:c'mon jeff, really?

i've noticed exactly ZERO battles YOU'VE been in that YOU didn't try to win!

please, tell me....who on here gets into an argument and tries to lose? not me and not you! :wink:

win "at any cost"???

certainly not...i won't call you a rapist. or a child molestor. i won't call you unamerican. and i won't report you to admins..... no matter how much you insult me or how hard YOU try to win. :wink:

and you can take that to the bank. 8)

I'm so glad they nailed you, trouble-maker. :lol:

I didn't really see where he called you those names, but rather applied them because you have some of the same political views...or something?

But it is highly inaccurate. We ALL know you aren't a child rapist. A Mother-raper or father stabber or worse....a litter bug maybe....but children? No, I'd put it past you.

Ted understands unreasonable HATE.

I am not afraid to speak up against it.
#287909 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:03 am
:roll:
#287924 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:35 pm
:roll:
#287925 by DainNobody
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:37 pm
Pigs are great..they are mortgage lifters
#287971 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:57 pm
The smell of love frying in the skillet.

It looks to me it's business as usual with Glenn, he gets caught doing something,
he's not proud of, so he lies, or doesn't respond. Always the same.
#288034 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:40 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:The smell of love frying in the skillet.

It looks to me it's business as usual with Glenn, he gets caught doing something,

You really are a sicko, pot smoking , probable child molester, and a dumb pluck also.
Any one that would suggest harming a family pet, be it a dog, cat, bird , or a pig has some deep problems!
You are showing no rational reason for such SICK comments about my wife's little friend.

HE IS NOT A FEED HOG!
IF YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE... It is sadly because you keep proving what a sick individual you are!
You would never have the balls to say that to my ugly face! It is not a joke! That little pig is a part of my family!
How dare you, sick mutha F***********************!!!!!!!

You are a bore, not a boar!
#288075 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:38 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Ancient Vegan wrote:The smell of love frying in the skillet.

You really are a sicko, pot smoking , probable child molester, and a dumb pluck also.
Any one that would suggest harming a family pet, be it a dog, cat, bird , or a pig has some deep problems!
You are showing no rational reason for such SICK comments about my wife's little friend.

HE IS NOT A FEED HOG!
IF YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE... It is sadly because you keep proving what a sick individual you are!
You would never have the balls to say that to my ugly face! It is not a joke! That little pig is a part of my family!
How dare you, sick mutha F***********************!!!!!!!

You are a bore, not a boar!

Go smoke another joint you obese youngster.
BUMP!