This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287841 by JCP61
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:28 pm
if I could post a note & get someone booted out of here; Id do it in a NY minute.....
#287844 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:57 pm
GLENNN DID IT...………

AND PD TRYING TO RATIONALIZE YOUR POSITION

AREN'T YOU
#287845 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:GLENNN DID IT...………

AND PD TRYING TO RATIONALIZE YOUR POSITION

AREN'T YOU
what does the acronym PD represent? Please tell so I can report you to Jen :D
#287846 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:28 pm
Lee.. You got my permission to call me Psychotic Dayne..I know that builds up your self-esteem for reasons unknown ..so you don't have to be sneaky about it..looks weak to say PD cause of fear losing your posting privileges.. :)
#287848 by J-HALEY
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:04 am
Planetguy wrote:c'mon jeff, really?

i've noticed exactly ZERO battles YOU'VE been in that YOU didn't try to win!

please, tell me....who on here gets into an argument and tries to lose? not me and not you! :wink:

win "at any cost"???

certainly not...i won't call you a rapist. or a child molestor. i won't call you unamerican. and i won't report you to admins..... no matter how much you insult me or how hard YOU try to win. :wink:

and you can take that to the bank. 8)

Mark, you just don’t notice because you are so hell bent on winning. You and Shmed it is ad nauseum! It’s okay you are now arguing about arguing sorry you can’t see it. YOU WIN THIS ONE okay!
#287849 by Planetguy
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:22 am
You're funny, Jeff. Here you are STILL pursuing this whole "winning" thing!

Careful, bro... Someone's likely to tumble on to just how important that is to YOU! :wink:
#287850 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:38 am
I was checking messages on my profile and finally checked my email. there it was. same boilerplate message Mark got. The irony that Admin won't use the messaging system on this site....so thick I could cut it with a knife.

"Hello Ted,

It has been brought to our attention that the content of some of your posts on the forum is inappropriate and disrespectful to other members. When posting, please keep in mind the main focus of the Forum and keep the contents of you post focused on what the topic is about.

The forum is a great place to communicate and connect with other BandMix members in a respectful and appropriate manner. We appreciate your cooperation with this.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We are always happy to help.

---
Best Regards,
Jen
BandMix Staff
www.bandmix.com"

and my reply,

hello. chatter around the forum is that this is the member going around reporting those he disagrees with. I urge you to look at what he regularly posts on your forum. I would put my posts up against his any time, if civility is what you're hoping to exemplify.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33840&p=284661&hilit=rapist#p284661

thank you, Ted

:lol:
#287852 by Planetguy
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:19 am
Damn you, Schmed!!!

I'VE already been crowned the ""winner " here! (And it's obvious who the real LOSER is)

Seriously, all the admins need do is simply check how threads were actually started by Angryshotgun with the sole intent to merely antagonize and talk $hit.

They're pretty easy to spot..

Just look for the overuse of "PHUCK"...,

"Who do I PHUCK with now?"

"Where the PHUCK did you go?"
#287853 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:31 am
#287854 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Please abide by your personal bandmix letter instructions..personally signed by management..the ones who pay the bills..and we pleasure them with our interesting stories.. :)

You are that screwed up that...
That you would post that!
#287855 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:04 am
Planetguy wrote:you are correct.....there's one and only one person i have ever narced on....willie.

maybe that IS a difference between us, jeff.....i fight my own battles.

and the idea that someone who regularly calls others "rapists" and "child molestors" feels so threatened when he's handed back the same $hit THEY hand out that he has to run to mommy to tell..... they "humiliate" THEMSELF.

yeah, damn straight i'm gonna share that BS w anyone who IS interesting in knowing exactly who likes to brag about being a tough guy who takes no $hit.... but instead backs up his "toughness" by whining to admins like a pantywaisted pansy.

Mark! Thank GOD this is the wild west side of BM.
When you support bringing in families, that break AMERICAN laws.
NON AMERICAN FAMILIES!
I don't get you... Neither does the other half of the other gun toting country. The other half that understands fully and really understands we have way too many lying traitors to AMERICAN LAW!

I'm not going to call you stupid....
You know yourself, I don't need to insult you.

You have never sunken to the lowest level of changing a mans words to, that of a quote.
Getting back to your original premise...Band Mix!
I disagree strongly with all of PLANET GUYS political views.
However that does not mean... I DON'TLOVE THE PAIN IN THE ASSSS!

Yes it is your WEBSITE! BAND MIX! That is why this site works!

You are censoring!.. Mark has posted some things that are not nice... WHO CARES?.I don't I welcome his discourse with disdain. I welcome his discourse with it being his opinion.

I find this post all to funny and all to sad.
#287862 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:02 am
Mark, say you didn't...?
I would never "narc" on WILLIE or any one that was just expressing their opinions.

However someone has been misquoting people. Then reposting it as truth. I think BAND MIX has caught up with the guilty factors. KUDOS to BAND MIX.

I am even certain it was not you. But the funny thing about this is I may have to write BAND MIX to defend you, if that is what it comes down too. :lol:
#287863 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:26 pm
I'll admit that I HAVE narc-ed on Willie (and Obese and everyone of his fake profiles) - because he fills up threads with pictures, emojis or other things that definitely count as 'trolling'.
And when I had Admin capabilities I deleted his posts - however I never deleted any other posts by anyone except willie. Despite Glen's unsubstantiated insistence that I did.
#287864 by DainNobody
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:26 pm
Ham hock
#287872 by DainNobody
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:09 pm
Pig Knuckle