This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287699 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:39 pm
I New Jersey...
The governor is about to sign a NEW BILL.

The bill basically states that because of my ownership I am ultimately responsible.
The similarities compare to ownership of a motor vehicle...
If someone steals my car and KILLS someone with it... I AM ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE . Better lock your cars. How many terrorist attacks have happened with vehicles ?

Well this asshole governor fro NEW JERSEY is about to sign a law that basically says if you have a thousand pound safe bolted to the floor...
A safe that is just responsible gun ownership.
SILLY AS IT SOUNDS, I DON'T WANT ANY OF MY GUNS STOLEN OR USED BY BAD GUYS!

THIS LAW, says that ...

IF ANYONE BREAKS INTO YOU HOUSE YOU HAVE NO, AND IMEAN NO LEGAL RIGHTS!
#287700 by Vampier
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:43 pm
There are more and more States passing such "Laws" now.
#287705 by JCP61
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:14 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I New Jersey...

The bill basically states that because of my ownership I am ultimately responsible.
If someone steals my car and KILLS someone with it... I AM ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE . Better lock your cars. How many terrorist attacks have happened with vehicles ?

Well this asshole governor fro NEW JERSEY is about to sign a law that basically says if you have a thousand pound safe bolted to the floor...

THIS LAW, says that ...

it is really an irrational fear,
if you want a gun just go get one, don't ask anyone.
if you need to shoot someone are you going to ask permission 1st?
#287707 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:50 pm
JCP61 wrote:

THIS LAW, says that ...

it is really an irrational fear,
if you want a gun just go get one, don't ask anyone.
if you need to shoot someone are you going to ask permission 1st?

WHAT WAS THE FUCCK OF YOUR POINT?
#287711 by schmedidiah
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Hi New Jersey. How are you? :lol:
#287713 by Vampier
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:14 am
Schmed ... you are getting paranoid and losing your ability to spot typos when they happen. Haley was right ... 40 yearts old and stille a looser ? :lol:

And where do you claim I swore or vowed to have you banned ? News Flash Fool ... you do that yourself. It is called being irresponsible, dishonest and dishonourable.
#287721 by schmedidiah
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:30 am
Vampier wrote:Schmed ... you are getting paranoid and losing your ability to spot typos when they happen. Haley was right ... 40 yearts old and stille a looser ? :lol:

And where do you claim I swore or vowed to have you banned ? News Flash Fool ... you do that yourself. It is called being irresponsible, dishonest and dishonourable.

Blah blah blah :lol:
#287739 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:59 pm
Hey nightstalker "40 year old and still a loser", is that the voice of experience talking.

Man can use your words against you, because you are so constipated.

I think Scmed has more then pointed out where you said the exact things in question.

Your losing it hiding from the sun.
#287749 by Vampier
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:17 pm
Ancient ... no my words can not be used against me because I do not talk out of any hole that is subject to constipation.

Red Flag Laws ....? These are the latest danger to FREEDOMS in the USA INC. All of us are subject to them if we live in a State that has "passed" them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okTtu7Iws08 ... I strongly suggest that you check out this Vid. Especially those who have "Cognitive Dissonance". Mike it may help you to understand where some who disagree with you ... are coming from. There are some most excellent points in it. I mean no insult Mike but am utterly serious. I am not poking fun or expecting you to change your mind ... it will seriously point some things out in a very basic way which most never embrace ... even those who disagree with you.
#287753 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:02 pm
Sun, Sun, Sun, Here It Comes :lol:
#287970 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:49 pm
You should try some Gwenn
#288035 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:44 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:You should try some Gwenn

Try some WHAT?
What the fuuuck is GWEEN? Is that some good stuff you been smoking?

asssshhhhhoooooole1