This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287690 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:54 pm
Vampier wrote:Guitar Mike the Poster Boy of "Cut and Paste" ... hmmm you last effort did not at all address the realities that Yod pointed out from the top of his head with no "cut and paste". Perhaps you might consider returning to OH CANADA since it is such a lovely refreshing place for you and the wimp traitor to Mankind Trudeau.

Schmed have you done any illegitimate word forging lately ? Or has it's "cuteness' lost it's appeal ? :(

Glen ... this is for you .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9EBrUuo_Bk ... "Go Trump"....... this is why those of us that like Trump do. Those of you lost have chosen to rvile him and therefore chosen your side, your Path and have forfeited your hope, any chance of your future and shown yourselves to be amongst the emasculated masses. Congrats.

Mike ... this is especially for you if you have the balls to watch it ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2T8AHbBZJM

HAHAHAHAHAHA once again I laugh at your audacity, vamp - the person who LEFT THE USA to hide down in Mexico and continues to spew crap about the US as if anything coming out of your mouth means anything to anyone but yourself.
Sorry, I would never watch one of those conspiracy crackpot videos you are always posting here.

Sure YOD posted a whole bunch of things Trump didn't do. So what? You can post a million pages long of things people didn't do. means nothing
#287697 by JCP61
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:29 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
JCP61 wrote:best I can tell all he did was pat him on the rump , kiss him on the neck & tell him what a great cool guy he was , & he folded up like a lawn chair.
well it helped that he told the Chinese he will turn the spigot off if they don't grease he wheels.
well that's how deals are made...

You probably won't know what happened for a while. Trump said in the beginning no deal would be made. Just meeting with The North Korean leader was more than Obama would do about it. Obama was too busy selling us out to Iran and Venezuela to do anything meaningful such as have peaceful negotiations with a man that could start WWIII. All Liberals can do is bad mouth the man for it.

I personally think it was fantastic,
I get a real laugh every time I see Trump,
Every time I see him i get a vision of hillery's head popping off & rolling around the room..
#287708 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:59 pm
JCP61 wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:
JCP61 wrote:best I can tell all he did was pat him on the rump , kiss him on the neck & tell him what a great cool guy he was , & he folded up like a lawn chair.
well it helped that he told the Chinese he will turn the spigot off if they don't grease he wheels.
well that's how deals are made...

You probably won't know what happened for a while. Trump said in the beginning no deal would be made. Just meeting with The North Korean leader was more than Obama would do about it. Obama was too busy selling us out to Iran and Venezuela to do anything meaningful such as have peaceful negotiations with a man that could start WWIII. All Liberals can do is bad mouth the man for it.

I personally think it was fantastic,
I get a real laugh every time I see Trump,
Every time I see him i get a vision of hillery's head popping off & rolling around the room..

Personally dude..
All your past posts have only shown that I don't give a craap about you.
#287710 by schmedidiah
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:48 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
I don't owe you anything TROLL, and I will say what I like. Like it or not I could give a ratsass. I have better things to do than argue with a 40 year old has been like you.

Correction: never been. Not a has been. 8)
#287714 by Vampier
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:24 am
Schmed ... work on Ancient as he does in fact need some real help ... oh but you would not do that out of "Friendship" would you ... because it would be far too noble and not very "rewarding" for the likes o' you. :D Look in the mirror and slap yourself right in the face ...it does work at times.
#287719 by schmedidiah
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:21 am
Ancient Lynyrd Dylan Vegan is neither my friend nor my enemy. He entertains me and I'll take that over Dane's weirdness and whatever you and Glennn provide this place with. As for looking after him, I have my own sh*t going on.
#287726 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:30 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:It's a;ways been the same in business, if you give the govt a cut, they will let
you do anything you want, and offer some protection, business wise.

I can't see that Trump's any different then Obama, who wasn't any different
then Bush, who wasn't any diferent then Clinton etc...….
Haley if you think Trump is losing money on this deal, then you don't know Trump

Read his book, he's not hiding anything

There's really only two kind of people in the USA today, them getting govt checks,
and I don't want to hear how you earned it, and those paying the govt

That is not true. PERIOD! Stop being an old ahol!
#287730 by J-HALEY
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:40 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:It's a;ways been the same in business, if you give the govt a cut, they will let
you do anything you want, and offer some protection, business wise.

I can't see that Trump's any different then Obama, who wasn't any different
then Bush, who wasn't any diferent then Clinton etc...….
Haley if you think Trump is losing money on this deal, then you don't know Trump

Read his book, he's not hiding anything

There's really only two kind of people in the USA today, them getting govt checks,
and I don't want to hear how you earned it, and those paying the govt

I read his book from cover to cover. If you can't see any difference between Trump and the other's you must be drinking the same Liberal Kool Aid as the others.
As far as him losing money here you go, https://www.theepochtimes.com/president ... 44259.html
http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ne ... ent-627966
You should do some research instead of watching FAKE NEWS!
#287745 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:29 pm
You guys don't understand the concept of money, that's probably why you don't have any.

I guarantee you Trump is getting richer off this presidency then any president before.
And all those presidents before him got rich, but they didn't understand the concept of money,
like Trump does.

Ithink we need to fire every person working for the govt in DC, and start over, until something is
done about the Federal Reserve, we have no chance.

Think Trump's involved in the Fed, you never hear it. that's where new wealth is created every second
of every day.

Anybody who stands up to you, your against with your holier than thou diatribe, if I needed help
suckface I wouldn't ask you, now crawl back in your cave before I chastise you some more.

Or as the great philosopher Lenny Bruce said "Take a running backflip and phukoff"

C u wouldn't wnta b u
#287747 by Mordgeld
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:44 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:You guys don't understand the concept of money, that's probably why you don't have any.

I guarantee you Trump is getting richer off this presidency then any president before.
And all those presidents before him got rich, but they didn't understand the concept of money,
like Trump does.

That crafty Trump! That must be why he's only taking $1 salary per year for the presidency. Who needs $1.6 mil if you understand the concept of money?
#287748 by Vampier
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:03 pm
Yes ... the "Concept of Money". Great Post Mordgeld.
#287751 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:58 pm
Exactly, others are figuring it out ie bitcoin and other bounty for your internet wallet
#287752 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:01 pm
You can't follow the money anymore, think about it.

And you don't think the rich haven't figured this out
to who knows what, you can't find out no more
Finally it's hid