This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287634 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:28 am
30 million people are no longer in danger of a being NUKED.

I think, IMO, that is a good thing.

I know, I am STIRRING the pot...

But YOD is in deep need of some entertainment!

MEEEE TOOOOOO!
#287638 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:29 pm
There was nothing really new in this agreement. Here's the summation:

Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un state the following:
1 The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new US-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity
2 The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula
3 Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula
4 The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.
#287644 by schmedidiah
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:30 pm
It's only as good as North Korea's commitment to follow up on their promises and they don't have a good resume in that department. Time will tell, but according to your boyfriend Vamp, the S will hit the fan long before that and we'll all be dead at that point. :mrgreen:
#287646 by J-HALEY
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:36 pm
Watch starting at 4:15 better if you watch all of it pretty self explanatory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAJLJRRJY3E
My girlfriend was watching 60 minutes last Sunday in which they were interviewing the I.T. guy that was in charge of Trump's run for the White house. Jane Pauley was full of contempt for Trump and this guy. It was Natiously evident with her questioning, they also did a segment on an artist and I use that term loosely about a guy that goes around the world damaging other people's property with his "art". 60 minutes was basically hailing the guy a hero. A law breaker that defaces public and private property. Right after that Deniro comes on the Tony's saying F**k Trump. What the hell has happened to this country?
I honestly don't know how Trump keeps on doing it. A man who's net worth has plummeted so he can help America strong both financially and militarily. Mayer says what this country needs is a recession to rid the country of Trump that's pretty darned heartless, Mayer has his millions a recession wouldn't affect him that bad. A recession hurts the poor the most! A liberal posted in the Houston Chronicle comments section a while back, the comment said " I wonder how long it will take for all the Trump supporters to realize they have been duped?" I replied to her saying we Trump supporters have been wondering the same thing about liberals for 8 years of an Obama Presidency Lie after obvious Lie all while being covered for by the Left media with their painfully obvious agenda! :roll:
#287651 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:11 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:There was nothing really new in this agreement. Here's the summation:

He did not give them back door access to American banks so he could launder money

He did not give him cover to develop more nukes and a way to deliver them

He did not send a plane loaded with cash

He did not sell out our allies to provide a terrorist nation with billions of dollars and time to build more nukes.

He did not make under-the-table deals under cloak of secrecy, hiding the details from Congress and the media

Because we all know you would not have supported treason like that, right?

:wink:
#287656 by Vampier
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:31 pm
Guitar Mike the Poster Boy of "Cut and Paste" ... hmmm you last effort did not at all address the realities that Yod pointed out from the top of his head with no "cut and paste". Perhaps you might consider returning to OH CANADA since it is such a lovely refreshing place for you and the wimp traitor to Mankind Trudeau.

Schmed have you done any illegitimate word forging lately ? Or has it's "cuteness' lost it's appeal ? :(

Glen ... this is for you .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9EBrUuo_Bk ... "Go Trump"....... this is why those of us that like Trump do. Those of you lost have chosen to rvile him and therefore chosen your side, your Path and have forfeited your hope, any chance of your future and shown yourselves to be amongst the emasculated masses. Congrats.

Mike ... this is especially for you if you have the balls to watch it ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2T8AHbBZJM
#287658 by schmedidiah
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:07 pm
Vampier wrote:
Schmed have you done any illegitimate word forging lately ? Or has it's "cuteness' lost it's appeal ? :(

I haven't changed anyone's quotes in a few days, but Glennn did ask Willie how to do it, so maybe you could lecture him about it as well. And please, get me banned from the site like you swore you'd do. I look forward to it. :lol:

J-HALEY wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:Mayer

:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher

typical smoke and mirrors a from a Liberal TROLL. :lol: and one that claims he voted for Trump! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can believe what you want, just like when you announced you'd turned over a new leaf and stopped arguing about politics on the internet I knew it was total bullsh¡T! :lol: :lol: :lol:
#287667 by JCP61
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:26 pm
best I can tell all he did was pat him on the rump , kiss him on the neck & tell him what a great cool guy he was , & he folded up like a lawn chair.
well it helped that he told the Chinese he will turn the spigot off if they don't grease he wheels.
well that's how deals are made...
#287670 by J-HALEY
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:43 pm
JCP61 wrote:best I can tell all he did was pat him on the rump , kiss him on the neck & tell him what a great cool guy he was , & he folded up like a lawn chair.
well it helped that he told the Chinese he will turn the spigot off if they don't grease he wheels.
well that's how deals are made...

You probably won't know what happened for a while. Trump said in the beginning no deal would be made. Just meeting with The North Korean leader was more than Obama would do about it. Obama was too busy selling us out to Iran and Venezuela to do anything meaningful such as have peaceful negotiations with a man that could start WWIII. All Liberals can do is bad mouth the man for it.
#287672 by J-HALEY
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:47 pm
You can believe what you want, just like when you announced you'd turned over a new leaf and stopped arguing about politics on the internet I knew it was total bullsh¡T! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
I don't owe you anything TROLL, and I will say what I like. Like it or not I could give a ratsass. I have better things to do than argue with a 40 year old has been like you.
#287673 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:49 pm
It's a;ways been the same in business, if you give the govt a cut, they will let
you do anything you want, and offer some protection, business wise.

I can't see that Trump's any different then Obama, who wasn't any different
then Bush, who wasn't any diferent then Clinton etc...….
Haley if you think Trump is losing money on this deal, then you don't know Trump

Read his book, he's not hiding anything

There's really only two kind of people in the USA today, them getting govt checks,
and I don't want to hear how you earned it, and those paying the govt