This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287754 by J-HALEY
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:You guys don't understand the concept of money, that's probably why you don't have any.

I guarantee you Trump is getting richer off this presidency then any president before.
And all those presidents before him got rich, but they didn't understand the concept of money,
like Trump does.

Ithink we need to fire every person working for the govt in DC, and start over, until something is
done about the Federal Reserve, we have no chance.

Think Trump's involved in the Fed, you never hear it. that's where new wealth is created every second
of every day.

Anybody who stands up to you, your against with your holier than thou diatribe, if I needed help
suckface I wouldn't ask you, now crawl back in your cave before I chastise you some more.

Or as the great philosopher Lenny Bruce said "Take a running backflip and phukoff"

C u wouldn't wnta b u

Lynard, you don't know how much money I have. You sure make a lot of assumptions.
#287758 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:01 pm
I sure do
#287761 by Planetguy
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:19 pm
so, why is meeting with THIS dictator OK....

when THIS had all your panties twisted up? oh, that's right, cos you're hypocrites. :roll:

Last edited by Planetguy on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#287762 by Mordgeld
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:24 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Exactly, others are figuring it out ie bitcoin and other bounty for your internet wallet

Did you perhaps mean "the concept of free-market" then? The bounty of BTC is that it is difficult not only for you to follow the "money", but also for governments to follow (tax/regulate) it. Being in that market does not guarantee richness as it is extremely volatile. The money farm aspect of it has passed from various individual users with strong CPU/GPU setups to government sponsored ASIC mining. In my opinion, the government players will attempt to influence the system with mining resources and monetary backing not available to you and me.
#287766 by JCP61
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:38 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
You probably won't know what happened for a while. Trump said in the beginning no deal would be made. Just meeting with The North Korean leader was more than Obama would do about it. Obama was too busy selling us out to Iran and Venezuela to do anything meaningful such as have peaceful negotiations with a man that could start WWIII. All Liberals can do is bad mouth the man for it.

I know this;
get ready for "Made in North Korea"
coming to a walmart near you!! :lol:
#287769 by Planetguy
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 pm
JCP61 wrote: I know this;

yep. and no doubt to be followed up by trump opening up hotels and golf courses there. at least that would SOMETHING he got out of the deal.
#287772 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:54 pm
PG, Trump's not making money on his presidency :roll:
#287783 by JCP61
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:12 pm
Planetguy wrote:
JCP61 wrote: I know this;

yep. and no doubt to be followed up by trump opening up hotels and golf courses there. at least that would SOMETHING he got out of the deal.

yea, I doubt that's the destination he's really looking for..
when you have power, hotels don't really measure up...
#287784 by JCP61
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:13 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:PG, Trump's not making money on his presidency :roll:

I like trump,
but lets not get out of control.....
#287858 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:35 am
"Long walk"
"Yup"

ONE DOLLAR A YEAR.
That is the pay that President TRUMP is accepting.

His birthday was yesterday, 72 years old...
He has all the money and fame any man could ever seek. Now he has the power of the president.
You guys have to slow down and think about it...

Why the heck would he want to take on the problems of the WHOLE WORLD?

I can only think it is because an old man that is still filled with fire in his gut(love of life) and a DEEP LOVE for our country...
Is willing to to put it all on the line to protect more, than most can understand...

IMO. Sometimes even the most powerful come back to the dollar bill, that says... "IN GOD WE TRUST".