This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287557 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:59 am
Obese Want Canolie wrote:even by willies standards..

:lol:
#287568 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:24 pm
Obese Want Canolie wrote:I would Have loved to start posting long posts full of pictures after bandmix deleted my other account just to disrupt this place but it was clear based on the postings here that I didn't need to do that. People like planet gay, danye bigbody , ancient vestibule, and the rest of you turds are slinging so much sh*t that I don't need to do that any more. You people are not only disruptful but have level of hate that willie could never achieve it is clear my services are longer needed here. So I just stick to being the fat guy with the pasteries

yeah yeah yeah. i'm sure you wish you could disrupt this place as much as Gleen, the angled shotgun. :lol: :lol:
#287613 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:29 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
Obese Want Canolie wrote:I would Have loved to start posting long posts full of pictures after bandmix deleted my other account just to disrupt this place but it was clear based on the postings here that I didn't need to do that. People like planet gay, danye bigbody , ancient vestibule, and the rest of you turds are slinging so much sh*t that I don't need to do that any more. You people are not only disruptful but have level of hate that willie could never achieve it is clear my services are longer needed here. So I just stick to being the fat guy with the pasteries

yeah yeah yeah. i'm sure you wish you could disrupt this place as much as Gleen, the angled shotgun. :lol: :lol:

NO DUDE!
YOU ARE ONE FUUUCCKKKKED UP ASSHOL!!!!
#287618 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:33 pm
I say again....

gL€Nn the angled shotgun

:lol: :lol: :lol: