This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287663 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:18 pm
AV started out gentle but the last few weeks he sounded like a ticking time bomb..guess that's what frustration and continued failure to be accepted within the local music community will do to some people that are somewhat mentally unhinged anyways..ha ha.. :P
#287666 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:24 pm
JCP61 wrote:so; who's Mr. congeniality?

Me? Or AV?
#287668 by JCP61
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:28 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:

Me? Or AV?

the AV
very trashy way to talk in public..
doesn't show very well on ones parents...
#287669 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:33 pm
If you are asking about AV..he is at sometimes friends sometimes enemies..sometimes business associate I have known for 18 or 19 years..he claims I was impersonating him and stealing his shtick here but believe it goes deeper than that..I joked around either the Daynyrd thing only after he persisted I was copying him..which I still don't understand what he's talking about..he might be in some sort of off-kilter mental state where he can not discern between reality and fantasy and has only imagined I was copying and attempting to steal his "personality"..I would not want to be like him I don't want to be that coarse ever but he has it in his head I want to emulate his winning personality..ha ha :roll:
#287671 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:43 pm
:cry:
#287675 by JCP61
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:52 pm
i see
#287677 by Planetguy
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:57 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:he claims I was impersonating him and stealing his shtick here but believe it goes deeper than that..I joked around either the Daynyrd thing only after he persisted I was copying him..which I still don't understand what he's talking about..he might be in some sort of off-kilter mental state where he can not discern between reality and fantasy and has only imagined I was copying and attempting to steal his "personality"..I would not want to be like him I don't want to be that coarse ever but he has it in his head I want to emulate his winning personality..ha ha :roll:

actually you changed your screen name right i after i had responded to a post to from one of you guys and I called you "Daynard"....inferring that you really are one and the same person.

i've not forgotten you had put forth the notion a while back...something along the lines of..."wouldn't it be great to have an alias acct assuming another identity to attack people w impunity?"

obviously i'm paraphrasing but that was pretty much the nuts of bolts of what you said.

and now....we have Lynard/AV insulting and throwing down with two people dane wouldn't ever deign to insult or attack....glen, and vampier. hmmm.

hey, i couldn't care less if you're two different folks.... or in fact you are posting/posing as both, dane. of course the latter make for a MUCH better read and provides better entertainment value!
#287678 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:08 pm
I don't know..he had been claiming quite some time before the Daynyrd changeover that I was stealing his identity I think?.

But for the sake of peace and goodwill..if Ancient will reply to me what he wants me to change regarding this Bm forum account whether it be the "name" "posts" or "sexual gender" etc. I will do so..he has to define what he wants me to do..he can then go on insulting me but at least I made the effort to appease him..I never have disliked him..he is what he is.. :roll:
#287680 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:16 pm
And one last comment..when he said, " I hope to never talk to or see you again"..does he realize how much that hurts me?.. God knows I had no malicious intent and I am sad he has sized me up as to belittling him when I never had an inkling of doing that....I would like to hear him say, "hello Dane" at the swap meet again..it is too uncomfortable to walk by his corner spot anymore knowing he hates me..
#287681 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Not making fun of you...

That was good lPOINT!
MAYBE????

A moment of pause....

I remember you.
So what is the problem?
#287682 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:42 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Every time I put these asssholels in their place...
They run off and lick their assses and wounds and come back spewing more and more SHHIITTT!
OH WELL!

You have me in my place
#287687 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:50 pm
Where the fuccckk is your period?
Come on, don't be that lazy.
I love you.
So were is SHIIITTY?

I love him also... He is so much fun!!!!

Gotta go give my PIGGY some love... He is a VIP!
#287780 by schmedidiah
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:BUMP! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where'd you go Glennn? The funny farm? :lol: