This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287311 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:14 pm
Yes.. It's time..this feud or hatred amongst goes against scripture..if you are a man or woman of God you have to let any preconceived ideas go outta your head..you can't hold onto anger..it will destroy you in time.. Please release the negative emotions into the air ..release the demon holding you in bondage..let them go back into the air..release..
#287312 by Planetguy
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:38 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Yes.. It's time..this feud or hatred amongst goes against scripture..if you are a man or woman of God you have to let any preconceived ideas go outta your head..you can't hold onto anger..it will destroy you in time..

yes, "... hold onto anger..it will destroy you in time" ....that's how myself and most of the other atheists i've known feel. :wink:

anyhoo, i hope the "two of you" find a way fwd that works for one and all. :wink:

Oh, and i want to give ya a heads up....i plan on using "The Demon Holding You in Bondage" as the name of my new speed metal/caribean steel pan band. Grande gracias.
#287313 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:18 pm
good enough Planetguy..
I am accused of starting some sort of name calling yet when I ask proof he provides none?..then accuses me of deleting posts which I never do maybe once or twice when I was embarrassed by what I had posted..ya know..the point within the circle thing.. I am accused of stealing his name? or using his style? cause I am not enough of an original thinker?

the only thing I might borrow from him might be only his price points on stuff he is selling..
I would like to invite all fellow bandmix members to point out one iota of negativity I ever instigated against Lynard.. pull up the post and display in this thread..
#287324 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:20 am
Obese Want Canolie wrote:How many times do I have to to tell people this?? If, you tell people you are burying the hatchet you are telling the police right where to look for the murder weapon and creating an admission of guilt. Not a good idea. If you're gonna bury the hatchet ( I suggest melting it down instead) at least don't publicly announce you're doing it.

You don' ave any audio posted!
That makes you a troll!
#287335 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:50 pm
I hope to never see you or speak to you again. Your a sorry excuse for a human being.
If you come looking for me to find a confrontation, you will find it fast. :mrgreen:
#287337 by schmedidiah
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:01 pm
smart move Lynyrd. I've never met Dayne in person, but judging from his act on the bm forum he'll bury the hatchet while keeping a few dozen behind his back. :roll:
#287344 by J-HALEY
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:45 pm
Obese Want Canolie wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Obese Want Canolie wrote:How many times do I have to to tell people this?? If, you tell people you are burying the hatchet you are telling the police right where to look for the murder weapon and creating an admission of guilt. Not a good idea. If you're gonna bury the hatchet ( I suggest melting it down instead) at least don't publicly announce you're doing it.

You don' ave any audio posted!
That makes you a troll!

I would post audio but according my label posting my music on bandmix for free would violate my contract and be very costly so I'd rather not do that. But you're welcome to help come and dig up daynes hatchet with me. I have a real nice collections of hatchets people have buried. Now to go buy a reall mower.

Well then, can you please tell everyone where we can purchase your music KERRY? :D
#287353 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I hope to never see you or speak to you again. Your a sorry excuse for a human being.
If you come looking for me to find a confrontation, you will find it fast. :mrgreen:

Who are you talking about?
#287359 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:15 pm
Obese Want Canolie wrote:Well then, can you please tell everyone where we can purchase your music KERRY? :D

I AM NOT NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN KERRY!!!!!
[/quote]

I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT!

Kerry is living somewhere in East NPT. God bless him, he has been through hell!
If he ever post's another thing up here I would be suprised.. .
Great guitar player... Chewed up by all sorts of BS including a major motorcycle accident.
#287370 by Planetguy
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:29 pm
Planetguy wrote:wow....there's still a dumbass here WHO hasn't figured out kerry=willie!
#287372 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:31 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Planetguy wrote:wow....there's still a dumbass here WHO hasn't figured out kerry=willie!

Are you really that stupid.?
#287374 by Planetguy
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:35 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Planetguy wrote:

Are you really that stupid.?

:lol: :lol: you're the dumbass who ended a sentence with both a period and a question mark! :lol: :lol:

:lol: how STUPID do you have to be for that? :lol: