This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287589 by Vampier
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:16 pm
Haley ... it is a waste of time to point out Truth and logic to theose Schmeddies and veggies on here. They will just dis you and criminally change your words on your Post and then just put smiley faces since they are unable to argue intelligently and rather would resort to insult and breaking the rules of BM and it's Forum.
I no longer credit them with any consideration. It would be better if they were banned. the quality of Posts would rise immediately on every section of the Forum.
#287600 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:57 pm
Vampier wrote:Haley ... it is a waste of time to point out Truth and logic to theose Schmeddies and veggies on here. They will just dis you and criminally change your words on your Post and then just put smiley faces since they are unable to argue intelligently and rather would resort to insult and breaking the rules of BM and it's Forum.
I no longer credit them with any consideration. It would be better if they were banned. the quality of Posts would rise immediately on every section of the Forum.

Saved "theose" for posterity. :lol:
#287606 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:16 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:It looked like you were playing with yourself Glenn

But you know how you like it

Stay out of this dickhead....

You don't even have enough balls to scratch your own!!!!!
#287632 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:00 am
yod wrote:Now THAT's entertainment!

:lol:

I see not much has changed. Other than that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you like the play?

:lol:

NO, entertainment is watching you put on one of your great shows.
Mrs Lincoln loved the play. She just didn't enjoy the violence.
#287640 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:00 pm
Why would I want to argue with you fang face?

You live in a dark world, unless it's just all the links you put up are different then the way you feel.

You seem to be the biggest supporter for censorship, flip/flop

Just what would I want to argue with you about?

Not any of the crap you've been spewing on here, let it go, live happy in the light.

I bet everything you predict is wrong, and we are all going to eventually make a better world for all!

You could live it today, or crawl back in your dark thread.

Why worry about the USA if you live in Mexico, you gave up a long time ago.
#287696 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:21 pm
And a island never cries
#287712 by Vampier
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:03 am
Islands are surrounded by oceans of tears ... where did they come from ? I live in Vichy-Mexico Cretan . The French living in Vichy France paid very close attention to what the Germans were doing in Germany. By the way we both live in the same World ... and it is a Dark World.

Why on Earth do you think I am a supporter of "Censorship ? I do wear sandals here at times but they are not flip flops. I think it has been quite obvious that you argue with me about whatever you disagree with. And you insult and mock whenever you get an opportunity to do so. Live in the light ? I do rather prefer the shadows, especially now due to the extreme UV. I speak the TRUTH as I see it ... you can call that whatever you wish to ignorant denier. As I have stated many times before ... I truly hope I am indeed wrong. I do not predict, I caution and WARN urging people to prepare. Is that so wrong oh Wise Vegetable Judge ?

Your Masters think you to be a "Useless Eater"... they could be right ? Glen I am not so sure it is all that good to suggest he "kill a cucumber" due to his obvious expressed sexual "attachments" and "interpretations". I used to have a "girlfriend" far, far away and we would often speak on the phone and I would "get her going" as she was quite vocal. She called it "Killing Kittens".
#287728 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:44 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:And a island never cries

Did you mean... And AN Island never cries.

I would have quoted you and changed it for you like SHITTTYYY is so capable of doing...

Other than that , your second grade education is showing.

Go eat some used cucumbers.
#287742 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:16 pm
You guys the spelling police?

In this day of misspellings. lmfao

Your behind the times.

That's what your really mad about, and what has give you such a dark outlook.
The world's changing, and your getting older, and your not where you thought
you deserved to be (maybe living in a cave in Mexico is your karma) so you see
everything in a badlight for the future, cause you see no future. The fact that you've
spread this same sh*t ever since you came on this forum, shows how much it consumes
your life. And Glenn you've been right there with the Transylvania Flash since he started his
link wars of world destruction. How phukking sad.

And a island never cries.

You guys might be great spellers, but your earth science skills suck, cmon neck sucker, islands are
surrounded by water. Tears is so dramatic

Honestly big tooth, "censorship", are you just like Glenn oblivious to what you poste

Post...…….poste is dark style or is that goth
#287744 by Vampier
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:20 pm
Well Ancient thanks for trying.
#287755 by DainNobody
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:44 pm
V egans need lechitin supplements or otherwise they come across as mentally retarded and then they think they can do psychotic rock music ..but without any umpfhh :roll: https://www.madeinnature.com/organic-sn ... nutrients/
#287756 by DainNobody
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:53 pm
2 types of people in this world. People paying the gov,t and people drawing from the gov't..milk check people
#287759 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:02 pm
Milk check people, sounds like a FZ song