This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287418 by schmedidiah
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:20 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Not nearly as bad as the crazies in charge of the LAW!

DOES THAT INCLUDE YOUR HERO, DONALD J TRUMP?! :mrgreen:

Have you noticed how well the economy is doing with Trump as President Schmed? Unemployment is at the lowest it has seen since the Great Depression. African American unemployment is the lowest it has EVER been. Funny how you liberals want to give the country away just like Obama was doing all while enriching himself. Now we have a POTUS that's not even taking a salary actually doing what's best for the country and all you can do is rag on him!
Oh Yeah that's right, I almost forgot, Mybad, you're smarter than he is. :lol:

Haley I absolutely support those things and that's why I voted for him. Problem is he does two things wrong for everything he does right. Hope you enjoyed 2 years of running the White House and both houses of Congress. That's over. Quote me on it.
As for Glen, I keep seeing him making these vague statements condemning "all elected" or "the crazies in charge of the LAW". He doesn't realize Trump is both of those things now and he'll need to be more specific in his future condemnations. Or just call us ASSSHHHOOOLEE and FUKKKKEEERRRSSS. :lol:
#287419 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:01 pm
Don't count your chickens before they hatch Ya Whippersnapper! :D
#287422 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:26 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Don't count your chickens before they hatch Ya Whippersnapper! :D

Thanks Jeff.

Dealing with morons is tough.

You said that brilliantly!
#287427 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:27 am
I'm 44. I have two young kids. I work in construction in a brutal environment. If you guys think I'm a whippersnapper, I'll take it. :lol:
#287432 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:57 am
schmedidiah wrote:I'm 44. I have two young kids. I work in construction in a brutal environment. If you guys think I'm a whippersnapper, I'll take it. :lol:

Dude, when I was your age I had the world by the balls.
I used to strap a 500 lb boiler on my back and walk it down a staircase. Now I need a hand truck.
First time you ever gave any of us a clue as to who you really are.
I hope your 2 young kids are doing well. Great watching them grow up,right?
Construction is brutal. I get that. I had dealings with an amazing 72 year old contractor that raised a 500 lb beam into place by himself.

44, 2 kids, COOL!

STOP FUUUCKING WITH ME!
#287434 by J-HALEY
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:18 am
schmedidiah wrote:I'm 44. I have two young kids. I work in construction in a brutal environment. If you guys think I'm a whippersnapper, I'll take it. :lol:

Yep you're a Whippersnapper kiddo. Relax it just means I'm an old fart lol! Working construction is your choice. I have worked construction All of my life. If you want to REALLY know brutal, try owning your own construction company. That is TRUE Brutal.
#287435 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:10 pm
J-HALEY wrote:

Yep you're a Whippersnapper kiddo. Relax it just means I'm an old fart lol! Working construction is your choice. I have worked construction All of my life. If you want to REALLY know brutal, try owning your own construction company. That is TRUE Brutal.

I fully understand I am doing the job i'm doing because I made a lot of stupid decisions in my younger days. but I like my job because people leave me alone most of the time.
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

44, 2 kids, COOL!

Thanks!
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:STOP FUUUCKING WITH ME!

Never! :lol:
#287450 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:55 pm
Well that just kind of said it all.

Thank You Schmediah!

Now I have NO regrets as to how you should be addressed!!!!
#287458 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:40 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Well that just kind of said it all.

Thank You Schmediah!

tell us more. is it guns? :mrgreen:
#287462 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:17 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Well that just kind of said it all.

Thank You Schmediah!

tell us more. is it guns? :mrgreen:

You will never get it.
You will always be a stupid dumb mother fuucker with a grudge because a real musician called your music CRAP!
You can go to hell! You have NO VALUE WHATSOEVER!
You are just one nasty 44 year old angry old man.
You keep fuuuukkkking with me... BRING IT ON!!!
KEEP WRECKING THIS SITE!
#287468 by DainNobody
Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:11 am
WHY do these crazy person´s contact me???

No I'm not ready just yet

I heading to work at the moment. Ok?

Send me something you please you have my address now but I'm trusting your product and your name I should not have to pay for something I want to try first if you want to send me some product my soil should already be tested I will work with you though and you only

You said you trusted me so send me something PLEASE AND I TRUSTED YOU THERE IS NO TRUST ISSUE BETWEEN YOU AND ME YOU WORK ALONE WELL COME SHOW ME AND IF IT BACKFIRES I DO NOT WANT TO USE UR PRODUCT
My phone works just fine you contact me when you decide to ship your product
I'm at my dad's so yes gotta some work with him help planting his garden
LAMO..

OK you heard what I said then
i m not sending samples for free, im sorry
try send me a sample of your money first just to test them to see if they are good in a store..then ill send you spawn if they pass my test

See you still have a trust issue I abide my country laws. If you say you customs are making it then show me how because I don't have time to play phone tag shot we Obie by our countries rules so there for you want me to use your product me not my friend unless I tell you it's OK to use your product for my friend but there are laws here apples to apples. You come see me I haven't deleted any messages so this is a verbal agreement only. You test my soil for what you want to use then my soil will get tested by someone here that knows what they are laws. Matter here you carry your spawn in you own hands to me through customs. That's the new agreement I will not try something I Do not know that works. Not using anyone else's hands through customs. Hmm let's say come by next Saturday my time if you are OK with that. But unfortunately I personally do use my own PayPal account. So it would require a test sample . Bag of morel spawn that works in my soil you say hey give me your address your soil is current for my your morel spawn.

But please do not carry something in here I am not asking for
Clear to me if it's clear to you
But please abide my countries rules
And we have laws and we stand by our laws. So stand by the US laws only see you Saturday.
See your bag of morel spawn as well us customs laws
You make ur personal own choice it's not my choice
Nobody here is going to pay for something that does not work out
You can try to send what ever you want over here but you must stand by your name and grant me my 3 wishes
You speaking my kind of language yet? Our customs will take care of their jobs however they need to handle it.
Nice messaging you. Let me know

I lost track of days and doses on my medication. Bout overdosed started seeing things that were not there. Went back and read through our messages. Wanted to at least apauligize to you. Message me at your own risk. Wouldn't happen again though. Thanks for the waste of your time anyways your good guy. Have a good one.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Jacob Maners

Im not a bad guy just ducked up I take full responsibility for what happened ...
The reaction I had was real. And it wasn't my fault but you do have that choice. I can see I got your attention. But I did give the respect to not slander your buisnes. I would still like to do buisnes with you. A fresh start from the beginning. I'm good at what I do and so are you. And in no way we're my intentions to burn my bridge with you. But once I got out of the hospital and looked back on what I did I don't blame you for what you did. But you blocked me and I had no way to tell you I was sorry. I lost track of my doses and days on both my Xanax and painpills. I think I'm done taking them that was a new experience for me was not a fan. But thank you for responding. My post on the connection site is all that I have done. And I will delete it if you wish.
To most people this was no fowl play on my part i would like equal opportunity and some spawn that's going to fail just because you hate me now. If you send me spawn once I pay for it I would like for it to work indoors. If you agree to help me again I'll still give you a percentage. But at this point I have no way of ordering any spawn from you unless I can use the website the way you have it set up to use. You don't need my phone number. You have my email. My pick up would be at the post office at this point. I'm being pretty nice to people in the morchella connection group but dombody seems to not like my posts. But others do. Equal opportunity is all I want. With no contract.
We both made mistakes to begin with. Even family says and makes mistakes that they can not take back. Can i take back what i said no. Can you take back what you said no. Can we forgive eachother yes. Im hurt just as bad as you are i can tell. Can I excess the indoor strain if I buy some spawn? And we both know that we both said things we should had not carsten. At least I am forgiving. I kind of would like a 2nd chance I think it's going to be rough getting spawn and not having instructions or at least Temps. I've got no catalog or anything. Forgiveness is something I thought about. I went too far on you and I blame myself on my medication. I wish you could be in my shoes. Research Xanax and vicoprofen or Xanax and hydrocoadone combinations and thats what happened to me. I'm willing to delete both ends of the conversation and start from scratch. My biggest thing is I want to run a test. That's it. If I succeed I'll send you some money for more spawn and proceed on building a larger business together. I have i the perfect buisnes experience and can make this happen in a timly manner. But I won't beg. I just think we both were getting rude with eachother. No you don't need me. But if I do this yes I need you. Could you benafit from me yes I think you could. This business has not yet made it to my region of the United states. I'm an honest guy. I would not screw you over. If you change your mind let me know. I found 2 other lenders in the meantime but would much rather do lagit business with you. They are also offering me spawn and indoor directions. With no contract or up front pay for directions. Not saying you don't deserve a reward for your work because you do. But I'm ready to get going when you are. I would love to pay you through PayPal for 2 bags with indoor directions for a small test and would sign an agreement. But there's really no need for you to have to pay for an attorney on a small experiment. You can write an agreement out yourself and if business would for further you would obviously know because my spawn orders would be going up. Say after 10 bags of spawn an indoor op agreement must be signed. But let me pay you for spawn and directions get me going and by the end of this year hopefully the business will be in full pursuite. On small scale. And by the end of next year if I'm successful would be in full pursuite on large scale. I think we can help eachother starting by forgiving eachother and dipping our relationship in slow. No more wasting each other's time. My opinion. It's going to take you years to cover the United states market demand and why not me help you. That's what you want is to own the market who wouldn't in your shoes. Let me work for you and not your compitition. Eother way it was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for your time. And there's nothing wrong with being a redneck. Wouldn't consider myself a hillbilly but I can hold my end of a deal.
Just learned you have trust issue. And that you don't get along with Mike larsen. I have 2 things in this world and that my word and my balls. And I don't break them for nobody. Let me in and I can tell you that you can trust me. I'm not going to sell your information I have now learned how sinssitive you are about your work. I work for or with no one but myself. I'm a fisherman and can see that you are the big fish in the pond. I've joined other groups it doesn't mean I'm going to be friends you can trust me. If you want to but my goodNess you gotta let go of the past and quit treating me like I'm after your work. I'm not a mole. I'm a friend.
If you will sell me some spawn that would help me out a lot I can start trying my own ideas on the indoor thing. Everyone I have talked don't really sound like they know what they are doing or will ever figure it out. But I have been doing a lot of research I'm ready to start experimenting. With or without your spawn I'm going to give it a shot thought idea let you know thanks again.
#287486 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:26 pm
Wow, That is funny as hell and sad as hell.
I have a van up for sale, cheap. I just want to take the insurance off it and get rid of it.

I have people texting me and asking more questions than a monkey in a ZOO!

When I ask them to JUST CALL... They disappear .

Modern life, huh?
#287500 by schmedidiah
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:27 pm
Obese Want Canolie wrote:calling / emailing people is for old farts if you can't communicate through texts these days people have no time for you!! I'm old school though I will you tell you suck through email phone or message boards. my willie don't send no texts