This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287301 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:15 pm
Yeah. Other than taking my 3 ea. 1/2 hour walks a day up and down shady lane..sprouting buddleia seeds..getting worked up by Lynyrd..and working on solo act just like all the other solo acts..life is good..music at live venues in Springfield entails no bands..they are 80% solo acts in today's world..thanks to carry yuckee :roll:
#287302 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:32 pm
If I move to Mexico they still will send me my milk check..that's the law.and you can live like a king in Mexico with a milk check.. :mrgreen:
#287304 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:47 pm
Vamps already backpedaling, Mexico you say, huh, maybe Vamp and you could be neighbors, and work on
some creative project. I hear it's good there, where you at Vamp, the psycho needs your name and address,
you guys might be neighbors (as Jesse Jackson says "Keep hope alive").

Dane it's time you quit threatening us all with your talents, and your presumed destiny to make it big, it's time
to quit talking and do as you've said and move off where there is a more happening music scene. Somewhere
that will fully appreciate your talents, is it Mexico? I don't know, maybe NYC, or LA, or even Houston, it's time
to make that move.

As the Ancient Greek God Nike said "Just Do It"
#287308 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:01 pm
Please come to open Mic Thurs. Night..let's discuss burying this disagreement behind us..you don't have to bring any gear..supplied by the "house" you can play me Telecaster if you want or just sit and enjoy the atmosphere free WiFi there I will give you password..I'm serious this hurts me
#287310 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:06 pm
Are you Kerry? I refuse to read anymore into your comment than necessary..peace bro..
#287326 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:31 am
Obese Want Canolie wrote:Dayne as long a you got fresh milk it's all good but once that milks sours whooo boy time to find you new a cow. I saw heifer a the bar last night she got millions both in money and Adipocyte cells. She had to be over 5 bills. But she had a state of the art hover round. Once you get over 5 bills most people legs can't support the weight hence the hover round. You want move Boise Idaho? Dayne? I can get you that heifer she's got all the milk you need. Let me know the heifer wants to become a cow maybe you can help her with that dayne?

Just go away.
You are just another dickhead!
#287358 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:05 pm
Obese Want Canolie wrote:odd Glen you liked me before?? Maybe I should go back posting pictures I still got the ones I took in NM

You still don't have any music up.
Sorry if you thought I was just attacking you for no reason.
This has become a very contorted web site.
I didn't mean too.
Half these people posting, are crazies...
Not nearly as bad as the crazies in charge of the LAW!
#287398 by schmedidiah
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:07 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Not nearly as bad as the crazies in charge of the LAW!

DOES THAT INCLUDE YOUR HERO, DONALD J TRUMP?! :mrgreen:
#287399 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:17 am
Obese Want Canolie wrote:like i said posting music is against the contract I singed with my label. I will post some guitar clips this week though maybe with me singing like Apu from the simpsons some my label doesn't find out

Cool looking forward to that. Sorry I missed That. Good luck with a contract. Be careful of people that really don't care.
#287400 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:20 am
schmedidiah wrote:

That was a totally asshole remark!
I guess that makes you an asshole.
#287415 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:15 pm
schmedidiah wrote:

Have you noticed how well the economy is doing with Trump as President Schmed? Unemployment is at the lowest it has seen since the Great Depression. African American unemployment is the lowest it has EVER been. Funny how you liberals want to give the country away just like Obama was doing all while enriching himself. Now we have a POTUS that's not even taking a salary actually doing what's best for the country and all you can do is rag on him!
Oh Yeah that's right, I almost forgot, Mybad, you're smarter than he is. :lol: