This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287187 by DainNobody
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:11 pm
She is responsible for the second civil war
#287188 by schmedidiah
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:16 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:She is responsible for the second civil war

interesting. care to give us more than eleven words on this subject? :D
#287193 by DainNobody
Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:58 pm
Pizzagate= child rapists= morals of a snake
#287194 by Planetguy
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:21 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pizzagate!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

try to stir things up much?

:lol: :lol: :lol: what's wrong.....thinks going a long just a little too friendly like around here for ya? :lol: :lol: :lol:

the mrs and i have been enjoying a beeeeyoootiful day reading on our deck in the woods here. and now i'm heading off to play a 5-8 bluegrass gig down by the river for a bunch of hippies and river rats.....good luck w your quest trying to instigate things!

you'll have to excuse me if i can't take you seriously. 8)
#287195 by MikeTalbot
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:44 pm
I hadn't realized the Civil War had started up again. Daggone Yankees, now what's the problem?

Talbot
#287196 by DainNobody
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:28 pm
Google. The Lolita Express
#287197 by schmedidiah
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:08 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Google. The Lolita Express

I just did and I found some amazing results on Quora. It seems conservatives believe one story on this matter and liberals believe a completely different story. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
#287203 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:03 am
schmedidiah wrote:

You can't even count! 11! How about 8.
You are just a troll!!!!!!
That proves you are a worthless piece of shiit!!!!
#287233 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:11 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:

You can't even count! 11! How about 8.
You are just a troll!!!!!!
That proves you are a worthless piece of shiit!!!!

Title + text of post = 11

The Hag Sucks. She is responsible for the second civil war.

You suck. Go practice f#@king your pig and don't forget to feed your guitar while you're at it.

:lol:
#287239 by DainNobody
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:55 pm
Don't support child rapists either here or in political office..Vote Republican..unless you have the morals of a snake..
#287240 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:56 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Don't support child rapists either here or in political office..Vote Republican..unless you have the morals of a snake..

I do vote Republican (because I must be crazy) and you guys still tell me I'm a liberal who loves Obama's policies. So what's the point? :roll:
#287250 by MikeTalbot
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:03 am
Schmed

Both sides have their own websites. Yep. That's why I don't pay much mind to the political scuffling.

I can prove you're wrong! 8)

Talbot
#287251 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:26 am
I am thinking about voting Libertarian if John McAfee is successful gaining the Libertarian ticket..I like the fact he loves guns..points for that..and he is for the businessman who refuses customers based on his religious views..as McAffee points out..and I quote him.."No one is forcing you to buy anything or to choose one person over another. So why should I be forced to do anything if I am not harming you? It's my choice to sell, your choice to buy."
On a sidenote the cake shop who refused service to gays won today in the Supreme Court
#287256 by schmedidiah
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:16 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Schmed

Both sides have their own websites. Yep. That's why I don't pay much mind to the political scuffling.

I can prove you're wrong! 8)

Talbot

To their credit, this site has both.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-Lolita-Express
#287258 by Vampier
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:58 am
It seems that Dane has a good point ... at least with some and others as well who are not even on BM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-NrGNZ2nA ... "Old think" as amusing as it may be to some is not totally applicable when applied to the Likes of The Hag, The Black Messiah, The PussBag Soros and other Political / Globalist filth who have dirtied the waters considerably in recent times. At any rate it will most definately be very interesting to see what does in fact transpire this Summer ... I believe that Civil War is indeed a possibility.