This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287262 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:51 am
Some of the posts here are beyond ridiculosity.
I should shake my head in total disbelief, but even walking down the street, I come in contact with people as stupid as the asssholles up here.
I can deal with a few people insulting up here.

When I start to understand just how many dumb assseeees there are...

Here I just have assholes telling me to go fuuuccckk my pig. ARE YOU SERIOUS?
You know who you are. I'm being nice!
#287270 by schmedidiah
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:40 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Some of the posts here are beyond ridiculosity.
I should shake my head in total disbelief, but even walking down the street, I come in contact with people as stupid as the asssholles up here.
I can deal with a few people insulting up here.

When I start to understand just how many dumb assseeees there are...

Here I just have assholes telling me to go fuuuccckk my pig. ARE YOU SERIOUS?
You know who you are. I'm being nice!

your "good friend" vamp suggested we all try to get along and what did you do? you got on here in the middle of the night on who knows what prescription drugs and tripled down on all your previous insults. I can be married to someone I disagree with on everything. are you willing to coexist with anyone you disagree with on anything? think about that. maybe your 'good friend" Vamp can help you work through the layers of that onion.

#287307 by Planetguy
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:59 pm
well said, schmed......and, gee....i thought i was the only one who had a relationship like that w my Mrs! (no, actually we're very much in agreement on most things and certainly all the BIG and IMPORTANT ones).

Glen, i'm giving it to you straight here and not in any way looking to thump you on the forehead... so, don't waste anyone's time trying to spin it that way, dig?

I've had some enjoyable conversation w you on musical, and non political things, but IMO....perhaps you shouldn't talk politics or religion w anyone whose views you disagree with. :wink:

in all the time i've been here, i've never seen you have even ONE respectful conversation w anyone you disagreed w where both sides didn't end up insulting one another.

(and now there is where you accuse ME of the same!) :D

the difference is the length you go to make it personal ......i have never called ANYONE on here ANTI AMERICAN to WIN an argument.

i've no doubt YOU and everyone else w different views than mine can STILL love this country as much as i do.....

I've never called anyone a "rapist" or "child molestor" to WIN an argument and gain some "upper hand". i don't feel like i'm going out on a limb when i venture to say that NO ONE here is a "rapist" or "child molestor" soooooo, what possible reason might i have to level that charge at anyone?

...and really when ya think about it......leveling those charges at anyone to gain the "upper hand" in an argument???? really? duuuuuude. that's an irony alert, right there. :shock:

you have a cpl ways to go from here, but i'm gonna suggest you consider moving forward w the 2nd....

1. respond to this w more name calling because you "don't take sh*t off anyone".

2. or, if you have a topic you want to discuss like an adult w/o insult and name calling ...pls proceed maestro

and i've heard tell of this notion that people CAN do that... or they can simply walk away from the conversation....or not wade into it in the first place. we have some choices being the point i'm trying to make here.

perhaps you've noticed that schmed, vamp, and myself have all been trying to move forward as adults w/o the usual insults and name calling. guess what? it feels pretty good where i'm sitting. and vamp's told me in well spoken words that he feels the same.

so, why not consider signing on to that? you might just find it just as enjoyable... or maybe even more so than the usual sh*t slinging. (i know I DO.)

think about it.
#287327 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:39 am
That was a bit scary Vamp.
Over 600,000 americans died in the last "CIVIL WAR"

I really don't want to go there again.