This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286991 by DainNobody
Wed May 30, 2018 2:37 am
Heard the comeback show Roseanne had 200 employees not counting other cast members now :roll: out of a job..I wonder if they have a legal right to sue her for plucking their world up?
#286999 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 30, 2018 10:32 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Heard the comeback show Roseanne had 200 employees not counting other cast members now :roll: out of a job..I wonder if they have a legal right to sue her for plucking their world up?

NO!
#287017 by Planetguy
Wed May 30, 2018 3:28 pm
don't know but i'd guess not.

everyone has "a legal right" to sue over anything.

since there is no such thing as something being "illegal" to sue over.

the question is.... do they have any recourse to seek damages? i'm not a lawyer, nor do i play one on TV but i suppose they'd have show that RB was deliberately putting their jobs in peril...as in "that was her intent".

she's already been sucking up w mealy mouthed apologies.

she's always been pretty screwed up, but still it's hard to excuse vulgar racism. well, it is for SOME anyway....those who daily bash Muslims, and Jews, those who make racist comments about our last president and former first lady....well, they have their own agenda they must pursue, eh GP?

it's no coincidence that RB is a trump supporter and like many (not all) have been encouraged and emboldened to spread their hate and racist crap since after all...that's what Trump does.

THAT is his legacy.
#287092 by schmedidiah
Thu May 31, 2018 10:49 pm
Roseanne (one word) has always been a piece of trash and she did everything she could to sabotage her sitcom the first time around as well as her talk show. If you're depending on her to keep your paycheck, I feel very sorry for you. She wants attention desperately and once she gets it, she doesn't know what to do with it...... Just like her admirer Glennn. :lol:
#287168 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:07 am
WANTED:
Job opening .
All trolls and assholes to comment in the dumbest way possible on a music website.
No serious discussion required. Salary, whatever can be stolen from the taxpaying citizens.
Topics:
Support of abortion 5 minutes before a full term birth.
Support of foreign nationals entering America with the sole intent of destruction and death of Americans.
Support of American corporations leaving America in favor of unfair tax levels
This list goes on and on...

My opinion is straight... You guys are assholes.
#287170 by schmedidiah
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:16 am
:lol:

I don't know what that has to do with Roseanne, but congratulations on your opinions Glennn, no matter how badly formed and informed they may be.

:mrgreen: