This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286959 by DainNobody
Tue May 29, 2018 8:01 pm
she can't spell either and Guitar Mike has visited her page? interesting
#286960 by DainNobody
Tue May 29, 2018 8:03 pm
Behavior is the preferred spelling in American English. Behaviour is preferred everywhere else. Other than the spelling, there is no difference between the two words. The spelling distinction extends to all derivatives, including behaviors—behaviours, behavioral—behavioural, and behaviorally—behaviourally.
#286962 by Planetguy
Tue May 29, 2018 8:24 pm
but what more favourable way IS there to impress all with the perfectly obvious superior intellect of which one must surely possess to speak thusly????

pose well.....die well.
#286963 by DainNobody
Tue May 29, 2018 8:32 pm
I just wish they could have manned up instead of creating a sherri13 profile to state their displeasure with my posts..to think "she" is a child of privilege being a daughter of a famous touring act is a bit rich also..some really fake ass people out there afraid to post their displeasure directly to the forum..she really believes I have a rep? To protect is the funniest thing I have heard today..and to think the rotten root thing was borrowed from vamp..L :x ol
#286964 by DainNobody
Tue May 29, 2018 8:39 pm
Its probably my Willie messing with me..no worries ... but it is the 1st message I have received since 2007 bitching about my posts which is odd in itself.. :lol:
#286965 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 29, 2018 8:49 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:she can't spell either and Guitar Mike has visited her page? interesting

No recollection of that, but it might have been to advise on BM searching for band/members - I'll often check to see if someone has included any info, audio samples, etc.
I assume you must have replied to one of her posts in the forum, and she didn't like it.
#286969 by DainNobody
Tue May 29, 2018 9:15 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:she can't spell either and Guitar Mike has visited her page? interesting

No recollection of that, but it might have been to advise on BM searching for band/members - I'll often check to see if someone has included any info, audio samples, etc.
I assume you must have replied to one of her posts in the forum, and she didn't like it.

No Mike..never have replied to any of her posts and furthermore..don't think she has ever posted on the forum..noticed you at bottom left on her bm page has visited her page so something that is perhaps sneaky is going on..I don't believe in coincidences..no worries Mike..you are one of the good guys
#286980 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 29, 2018 11:14 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:

No Mike..never have replied to any of her posts and furthermore..don't think she has ever posted on the forum..noticed you at bottom left on her bm page has visited her page so something that is perhaps sneaky is going on..I don't believe in coincidences..no worries Mike..you are one of the good guys

MIKE IS NOT ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS!!!!!!
#286996 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 30, 2018 10:28 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Its probably my Willie messing with me..no worries ... but it is the 1st message I have received since 2007 bitching about my posts which is odd in itself.. :lol:

It is not Willie. He doesn't do stuff that way.
#287002 by GuitarMikeB
Wed May 30, 2018 12:39 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:..don't think she has ever posted on the forum

I found one, soon after her joining BM, but nothing since. Can't explain the message to you...
#287003 by GuitarMikeB
Wed May 30, 2018 12:40 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
MIKE IS NOT ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS!!!!!!

To paraphrase YOU: what the PLUCK is your problem, Glennnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy?
#287005 by DainNobody
Wed May 30, 2018 12:43 pm
Using advanced search turns up no sherri13