This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286907 by DainNobody
Mon May 28, 2018 1:14 pm
Why does this video remind me of a bandmix forum engagement?
#286908 by schmedidiah
Mon May 28, 2018 1:37 pm
hey at least folks like this are getting a heaping helping of what they deserve. I thought the Dixie Chicks were dumb, not knowing about the internet and how news could travel around the world instantaneously. how do you act like this in the age of cell phones with cameras and social media? I have no idea. must be a psychotic break or something. :roll:
#286911 by DainNobody
Mon May 28, 2018 2:12 pm
did any of you ever accomplish anything yet? seems like you and Glen could come to some sort of agreement then both of you will appear sane again for the time being.. thanks .if you can pull this off..BUT it will take both of you making a commitment to get along.. and settle your differences.. :( :mrgreen:
#286917 by schmedidiah
Mon May 28, 2018 3:33 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:did any of you ever accomplish anything yet? seems like you and Glen could come to some sort of agreement then both of you will appear sane again for the time being.. thanks .if you can pull this off..BUT it will take both of you making a commitment to get along.. and settle your differences.. :( :mrgreen:

unfortunately for you, Dane.... I don't feel like i'm being anything other than sane and even more unfortunately, Glennn probably doesn't either. it is what it is. I understand everyone is pissed at me for this grudge taking over the forum. i'm still committed to my battle to make this forum about music, so i'm not quitting. if that's a problem for you, I apologize.

p.s., seeing you question the sanity of any other members is quite entertaining! :lol:
#286985 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 30, 2018 12:24 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:did any of you ever accomplish anything yet? seems like you and Glen could come to some sort of agreement then both of you will appear sane again for the time being.. thanks .if you can pull this off..BUT it will take both of you making a commitment to get along.. and settle your differences.. :( :mrgreen:

Way to late!
#286987 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 30, 2018 12:32 am
schmedidiah wrote:

unfortunately for you, Dane.... I don't feel like i'm being anything other than sane and even more unfortunately, Glennn probably doesn't either. it is what it is. I understand everyone is pissed at me for this grudge taking over the forum. i'm still committed to my battle to make this forum about music, so i'm not quitting. if that's a problem for you, I apologize.

p.s., seeing you question the sanity of any other members is quite entertaining! :lol:

Asshole there is a whole side of this forum devoted to music.
And you were the first asshole to attack me when I went there to explain tuning.
You really are a funckking loser troll!
You should quit. Tuck your monkey tail between your legs... Put a hat on to cover your neanderthal brain and....

Go outside to shift in your pants.
#287101 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:48 am
Well it just goes to show you, everyone has their own side to a story. And thanks for always misspelling something in every post, Glennn. It really helps me to show what a boob you are. :lol:
#287110 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:59 am
schmedidiah wrote:Well it just goes to show you, everyone has their own side to a story. And thanks for always misspelling something in every post, Glennn. It really helps me to show what a boob you are. :lol:

You don't have a side story, just a pitiful life as a troll. IT REALLY HELPS YOU?
Yeah just to show what a (insert what ever insult is appropriate) ******************!

Troll out to pick a fight. Far worse than some of the trolls that were here before you.
#287116 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:03 pm
:lol:

why are you even still on the internet, Goober? didn't the Russians hack your personal info when you bought a kiddie pool for your bacon donor? :mrgreen:
#287166 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:43 am
schmedidiah wrote::lol:

why are you even still on the internet, Goober? didn't the Russians hack your personal info when you bought a kiddie pool for your bacon donor? :mrgreen:

Further proof that shiity is just a dumbass troll trying to pick a fight. That is SICK that a beloved pet is nothing.
You are a sicko. You need help before you go off the deep end and start killing kids at some school.
You are posting shitt that is scary!