This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287053 by Vampier
Wed May 30, 2018 9:52 pm
Yod is not crazy ... he is one of the most sane here on BM. You can discuss things with him and he will reciprocate without insult. That alone elevates him above any of the brain polluted Leftists and monkeys who chatter upon this forum. It is easier for you lot to condemn, insult and yuck yuck, rather than engage in decent, intelligent conversation. It is the way of a coward and that is why most of the Threads here get derailed. I admire him even if we do not agree on some things. I have no admiration for the insulting Monkeys who parrot what the Dead Mass Media drones instead on thinking on their own. Yod thinks, he is polite, intelligent, talented, very worldly and a HUMAN ... who operates, lives and creates on a higher level than most.
#287074 by GuitarMikeB
Thu May 31, 2018 1:00 pm
Vampier wrote:Yod is not crazy ... he is one of the most sane here on BM. You can discuss things with him and he will reciprocate without insult.

Really? So the following is not 'insult' per your "book of definitions"? :roll:
yod wrote:Typical hypocrite lefty. Is there ANYTHING in the report you would like to dispute....or just taking the coward's way out of seeing the facts?

Just because you're too lazy to look doesn't mean the truth isn't there
#287077 by J-HALEY
Thu May 31, 2018 2:05 pm
It looks to me like YOD was stating a fact not insulting, and was meeting sarcasm with sarcasm.
#287086 by GuitarMikeB
Thu May 31, 2018 8:43 pm
J-HALEY wrote:It looks to me like YOD was stating a fact not insulting, and was meeting sarcasm with sarcasm.

Calling someone a coward and lazy is not insulting? really? I bet in texas, you'd get shot for calling someone those names.
#287087 by Vampier
Thu May 31, 2018 8:50 pm
Absolutely Haley. The Truth hurts. If people got shot for being Cowards then that is alot of Dead people.
#287108 by J-HALEY
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:47 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:It looks to me like YOD was stating a fact not insulting, and was meeting sarcasm with sarcasm.

Calling someone a coward and lazy is not insulting? really? I bet in texas, you'd get shot for calling someone those names.

I find it quite comical that you would suggest a person from a particular area would shoot someone for calling them a name. Whatever floats your boat Mike.
#287112 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:27 pm
J-HALEY wrote:I find it quite comical that you would suggest a person from a particular area would shoot someone for calling them a name. Whatever floats your boat Mike.

I find it quite comical that you ignore the point of the whole thing - that yod WAS insulting me. So I guess I can call you a lazy coward for ignoring the point and that's not an insult, right?
#287114 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:57 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Wow, I think ted's been drinking too much NC moonshine, he's as batshit crazy as the GP now.

Keep proving my point. Your entire response (as is typical since Obama started telling lefties how to act) is ridicule, personal attacks, attempted humiliation.

You have no substance to back up the ugly opinions you are told to think, and refuse to engage on issue or fact.

Thank you for helping me illustrate this point.

#287115 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:59 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:

If it weren't being demonstrated as "TRUE" (by you) it would definitely be an insult. However, as it is being stated in that post.....it's an observation of objective fact.

Until you address the issues instead of simply dismissing the people saying them (without a reason other than they usually aren't in lock-step with lefties) then you're an intellectual coward. My purpose isn't to insult you, Mike, it's to engage your thought process....make you THINK instead of just swallowing and regurgitating the defiled opinions of any news sources.

Give a reason for how you arrived at your opinions, instead of stating you won't listen to any reason that might challenge your opinion.

#287120 by J-HALEY
Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:51 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:I find it quite comical that you would suggest a person from a particular area would shoot someone for calling them a name. Whatever floats your boat Mike.

I find it quite comical that you ignore the point of the whole thing - that yod WAS insulting me. So I guess I can call you a lazy coward for ignoring the point and that's not an insult, right?

You can call me anything you want Mike. At the end of the day they are only words on a discussion board and do not define who I really am.
#287126 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:46 pm
All I did was question your 'source' of what you posted.
You went off like a crazy:
[quote[/]No he was a gay black moozlim selling America out to the Moozlim BruthaHood and Iran. It was the old white bitch who sold us out to Russia and now wants to misdirect everyone's vision to the Orange Headed One. [/quote]

AS usual, ,Haley side-steps my question without answering.

have fun in your circle jerk here for the coming 10 days, I won't be around.
#287127 by DainNobody
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:48 pm
Where ya go in Guitar Mike?
#287128 by Vampier
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:17 pm
Dayne ... perhaps he went for a Leftist workshop in San Francisco. If so let us hope he does not want to get one of those sex changes that USA Taxpayers provide. Or he may be visiting Justin to get some sort of Award (not the Nobel Peace Prize because he has not killed a bunch of people) or merely visiting relatives, taking a trip , going camping or playing a gig somewhere. I hope he is playing a gig somewhere.

I am quite pleased that Planet Guy and myself have reached a viable and mutually acceptable Truce (I really am not certain what to call it).. I hope it starts a trend on BM for some others. We all need to come more together, not agree with one another (impossible) but decide to accept others opinions and engage in debate, discussion and interchange without immediately resorting to insult. Yod is correct about Mike refusing to engage and using the accepted Leftist tactics. All that is left is for mike to accuse Yod of Racism ... that should be quite a reach.

I am a pain in the ass at times just like us all but we do at this moment in Time come together and have some discussions using a bit of control and understanding. We all have our good points as well as our bad. This is possible but only if EVERYONE tries. Today is "Marine Day" here and 11 yrs. ago my wife and I arrived here. It is over a decade so I am getting restless but i have some things to do before I depart here. These kind of markers always give me cause for reflection. I think tonight we will have Bonfire, some drinks and just "remember" together .
#287131 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:57 pm
Have you ever been to Texas, Mr Haley?
You don't pull out in front of people in Dallas, without them showing you there gun.
You don't think it's an armed camp down on Tidwell and Irvington?
Get your shite and get out.

Even the woman got guns in Texas.
#287133 by Vampier
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:05 pm
Ummmm Ancient ... Haley LIVES IN HOUSTON .......TEXAS. Ta for the amusement. No doubt we have all at some point put our foot in our mouth. I know I have. Damn I am indeed having a good DAY.