This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286832 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri May 25, 2018 5:05 pm
If this were Donald Trump’s campaign, we’re sure this would be breaking news everywhere. But, since it has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the Clinton machine, the mainstream media’s silence on the matter makes it clear they’re not interested in honesty or truth.

Still trying to find one liberal who is really concerned about REAL authoritarian government control (besides Alan Dershowitz) while pretending to care about the FALSE NARRATIVES they keep pushing about Trump. Or maybe they have really taken that bait and swallowed so hard they can't see the truth in front of them anymore?

https://www.theblaze.com/video/mainstre ... 84-million
#286841 by Ancient Vegan
Fri May 25, 2018 8:07 pm
It shouldn't be breaking news, Trump is top dawg, he should be pressuring the DOJ to throw
that woman( and probably her husband ), in front of a judge, yet he does nothing?
#286943 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 29, 2018 2:03 pm
"theblaze.com" - oh yeah, there's an impartial media source. :lol: :lol: :lol:
#286947 by DainNobody
Tue May 29, 2018 4:36 pm
My rotted root stinkin
#286957 by J-HALEY
Tue May 29, 2018 7:39 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:"theblaze.com" - oh yeah, there's an impartial media source. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone has to tell the truth, the corruption in the news media 90% of which are lefties will not even acknowledge a spy from the FBI was undercover in the Trump campaign. There was and this was all based on a PHONY FISA warrant that was created from the HIllary (His opponent) Dossier that was based on a LIE that was told to a Federal Judge! There was no Russian collusion because there still is no evidence and now the special prosecutor is looking for anything he can find on Trump in an outright Coup to overthrow a duly elected President. The Left has so much hatred for Trump that YOU overlook this outright Coup! Gosh I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo Pissed about this ASSHOLLLLLLEEEEESSSS! LOL Okay I feel better now carry on!
This makes what Richard Nixon did look like a 5 year olds birthday party! Is there no JUSTICE in this country anymore? I'm also telling you lefties if you allow the media to continue to control your thoughts/actions like this you WILL REGRET IT!
#286958 by DainNobody
Tue May 29, 2018 7:51 pm
sherri13 disapproves
#286961 by Planetguy
Tue May 29, 2018 8:17 pm
you are SOOOOOOOO right.

hey, hey d'ya remember back when all those wacky liberal press members tried to brainwash us into believing that Trump's presidential parade wasn't quite the "great turnout" that Trump to this day continues to claim it was????

Remember how that damn liberal left press doctored those pics to make it look like no was there???.

.....it's a gosh darned good thing that there are enough good americans who are wise their leftie tricks!!!!!

and a good thing too about these righties, that they refuse to see, recognize, and acknowledge the fourth estate for what it is.... a necessity to maintain checks and balances. and to keep gov't as honest and as transparent as possible... and the main function they perform.... to inform the people. you don't like what they tell you? so of course.....it's lies.

but keep in mind, that were it not for the press..... not merely gullible righties, but EVERYONE would have been suckered into believing that horseshit that was served by up Trump, Kelly Ann Conway, and Trump Inc.... that lie that would have us believe that his parade WAS one the "greatest attended ever".

continuing to believe the lies that this administration daily churns out WITHOUT the press looking over their shoulder and REPORTING on it???? ...... no thanks. i spit way further than i trust any in Trump Inc. to play it straight.

Look, i've said it before.....you might not like or agree w their politics, but the people who are involved in mainstream media are some of the smartest people on the planet. And they're some of the best informed. And most of them are lefties. Ok, let's go w that. So. What does that tell you?

but it's your call..... you can keep your head in the sand (or if you prefer....up your butt) but.....if the press IS biased....why not just take that into consideration when they report on something? Why throw the baby out w the mouthwash???? (you did it because there was no bathwater handy????)

oh, wait....you DO take it into consideration.....and CONSIDER it all BULLCRAP! :D gottit! :wink:

anyhoo...i'm out. enjoy the pics. it sure foretold of the good times and honesty we could come to expect from Trump and Conway, eh?

#286968 by Vampier
Tue May 29, 2018 9:07 pm
"some of the smartest people on the planet" ???? ... according to "Planet Guy" ... the BM Hypocrite and Yuck Yuck King Monkey ? He who "thinks " The Hag looks "Presidential" ? The Grand Derailer of threads and rivaled only by "The Lyin King" ....The Black Messiah? I will give him that he needs no teleprompter and he is a good Musician and BM would not be the same without him. Be Well Planet guy.
#286981 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 29, 2018 11:25 pm
MONKEY KING... I like that one.

So what do those pictures have to do with anything?

You may have just as well put up pictures of your penis...

Everyone would have said... MARK... WHO CARES ?

Nope , Nope , Nope , Nope... Everyone would have had a GOOD LAUGH!
#287007 by Ancient Vegan
Wed May 30, 2018 12:59 pm
Both sides argue, while nothing gets done.

No excuse, Trump needs to do something, about all the problems Mr Haley stated,
or at least 1, but he hasn't done jack. :mrgreen:
#287012 by Planetguy
Wed May 30, 2018 2:11 pm
Like Trump.... our bloodsucking parasitic tic who so chose to be identified w vampires (our first clue?) loves and is sooooo proud of coming up w cute little nicknames.

Because he so reveres this practice I will now refer to him as GP .... aka.... THE GREAT PRETENDER.

Used to be folks couldn't tell if THE GREAT PRETENDER is in fact a Russian troll sowing division and spreading despair and alarm.... Or perhaps we've merely been subjected to the rantings of an unhinged, bat-shit crazy looney tune.

And who says it must be one or the other?????

Glenn, I'm still creeped out by your fascination w my junk. Get help. Or save your clumsy and awkward advances for THE GREAT PRETENDER.
#287040 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed May 30, 2018 8:05 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:"theblaze.com" - oh yeah, there's an impartial media source. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical hypocrite lefty. Is there ANYTHING in the report you would like to dispute....or just taking the coward's way out of seeing the facts?

Just because you're too lazy to look doesn't mean the truth isn't there
Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Wed May 30, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#287042 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed May 30, 2018 8:07 pm
Planetguy wrote:Look, i've said it before.....you might not like or agree w their politics, but the people who are involved in mainstream media are some of the smartest people on the planet.

you lost any credibility you might have had left with that one....

No wonder you're so wrong all the time. Here I thought you were being a typical shifty leftist, but no, you actually believe them?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#287043 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed May 30, 2018 8:10 pm
Planetguy wrote:Used to be folks couldn't tell if THE GREAT PRETENDER is in fact a Russian troll sowing division and spreading despair and alarm.... Or perhaps we've merely been subjected to the rantings of an unhinged, bat-shit crazy looney tune.

No he was a gay black moozlim selling America out to the Moozlim BruthaHood and Iran. It was the old white bitch who sold us out to Russia and now wants to misdirect everyone's vision to the Orange Headed One.

Problem is that they haven't left. Their puppet master is still yanking your chain, we see.
#287050 by GuitarMikeB
Wed May 30, 2018 8:50 pm
Wow, I think ted's been drinking too much NC moonshine, he's as batshit crazy as the GP now.