This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287276 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:47 pm
Bet they're not scared of you Glenn on Irvington street in Houston, even if your armed.

It's all fun and games with you, but there you'll find desperate people, playing for real.

I tell you what it sounds like so much fun, why don't you go down there? I'll buy a plane ticket
for you ( 1-way is all you'll need ), Maybe Mr Haley could pick you up, and drop you off on the
corner of Tidwell and Irvington, and you walk south, bet 100 bucks you wouldn't last a half mile,
even if you are packing.

Won't sound as fun as it does when your just running your mouth, from the safety of your own home.
(Wait pig's live in a sty, they HAVE TO HAVE MUD TO ROLL AROUND IN, TO KEEPEM COOL)
#287319 by MikeTalbot
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:28 pm
I carried a Taurus .38 during the war...yep...a piece of junk - had to have the firing pin replaced. Only gun I ever used in a for real shoot out. And the reason I switched to autos. Finally got a Star 9mm and the third one didn't throw out the ejector when fired!

Honestly, Glock and Sig are the grownups of the pistolero world and I'd love to send one back in time to myself.

cheers
Talbot
#287323 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:12 am
This has turned into a gun discussion .

More important things to do.