This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286839 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri May 25, 2018 7:09 pm
It should be noted that gun-free London just surpassed NYC for murders.

The Mayor of London actually floated the idea of making knives illegal. More people die of drowning so we need to outlaw water.

Joy
Freedom
Safety Third!

#286848 by Vampier
Fri May 25, 2018 9:48 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRt-iFANWKg ...Londonstan is lost. Something terrible that has just happened and is a perfect example of out of control Censorship and Corruption. It is a Death Sentence for tommy Robinson. Most here probably do not even know who this Brave Man is ... or even care. What has been done is PURE EVIL.
#286905 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon May 28, 2018 11:48 am
yod wrote:It should be noted that gun-free London just surpassed NYC for murders.

The Mayor of London actually floated the idea of making knives illegal. More people die of drowning so we need to outlaw water.

Joy
Freedom
Safety Third!

Good points. We should also out law forks to stop people from getting fat, sugar to stop diabetes , cars to stop death from accidents , cell phones to stop car accidents caused by distraction, modern medicine that is killing as many people with pharma controlled drugs,boats, stairs, airplanes, people with aids, stupid people, lifetime politicians, nude beaches, national parks, statues of history, football, beer, plastic bags, and every other absurd comment that has become nothing more than an attack on FREEDOM based on personal responsibility.

#286914 by DainNobody
Mon May 28, 2018 2:23 pm
Good points. We should also out law forks to stop people from getting fat, sugar to stop diabetes , cars to stop death from accidents , cell phones to stop car accidents caused by distraction, modern medicine that is killing as many people with pharma controlled drugs,boats, stairs, airplanes, people with aids, stupid people, lifetime politicians, nude beaches, national parks, statues of history, football, beer, plastic bags, and every other absurd comment that has become nothing more than an attack on FREEDOM based on personal responsibility.

.[/quote][/quote]
#286939 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 29, 2018 1:54 pm
Knives with blades over a certain length are already illegal in England.

As to the murder rates, was this new information, Yod, or just the old info from April (lots of google headlines), but here's the reality check:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43628494
#286983 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 29, 2018 11:41 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Knives with blades over a certain length are already illegal in England.

As to the murder rates, was this new information, Yod, or just the old info from April (lots of google headlines), but here's the reality check:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43628494

I am glad you brought up a link that mentioned illegal searches It proves you lack of understanding of the law of our AMERICAN NATION!
You are such a dumbass it would talk you weeks to site the law and years to understand it MIKE.

But thanks for offering a questionable site and proof of your gullibility!
#286988 by MikeTalbot
Wed May 30, 2018 12:49 am
Glenn

Law of the American nation? That would suggest all Americans live under the same law. Not so. NYC has practically the same ludicrous laws as the UK. Unconstitutional? Sure. But we've not lived under the Constitution in a long time.

GMike

As to crime in the UK? I just spent a few days with an army buddy who lives in London. He says it's out of control. Said his country should be called "white trash nation." He told me the Muslims do most of the knife and acid stuff, the white Brits are too drunk to dance.

Apparently most of the actual work done there is now being done by Eastern Europeans. Not too bloody encouraging I must say. I'd like to think he's exaggerating but that's not been his way in the 35 years I've known him.

Talbot
#286989 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 30, 2018 1:08 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Glenn

Law of the American nation? That would suggest all Americans live under the same law. Not so. NYC has practically the same ludicrous laws as the UK. Unconstitutional? Sure. But we've not lived under the Constitution in a long time.

GMike

As to crime in the UK? I just spent a few days with an army buddy who lives in London. He says it's out of control. Said his country should be called "white trash nation." He told me the Muslims do most of the knife and acid stuff, the white Brits are too drunk to dance.

Apparently most of the actual work done there is now being done by Eastern Europeans. Not too bloody encouraging I must say. I'd like to think he's exaggerating but that's not been his way in the 35 years I've known him.

Talbot

Yes Mike and that is where the whole problem of lawlessness begins.
I don't condone lawmakers passing laws that don't apply to themselves. Laws that go against the fundamental values of AMERICA. Laws that divide and separate freemen into different classes because of laws.
Do you even understand those values and what they are? I'm not questioning your patriotism but you do have to be aware of all the sneaky little politicians destroying AMERICA!
#287006 by GuitarMikeB
Wed May 30, 2018 12:48 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I am glad you brought up a link that mentioned illegal searches It proves you lack of understanding of the law of our AMERICAN NATION!
You are such a dumbass it would talk you weeks to site the law and years to understand it MIKE.

Talk about dumbasses- look in the mirror! The link says NOTHING about 'illegal searches' - you do know that cops can search a person based on 'probably cause', right? Is it 'illegal'? Try fighting it in court. You refuse, they arrest you for whatever charge they like - 'disturbing the peace' is an easy one, and one that I got hauled in on long ago - then they DO have the right to search you. And this article was about England, which I'm pretty sure is not part of the 'AMERICAN NATION'.
'questionable site' - the BBC! Compared to 'theblaze.com' - really? Talk about gullible. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#287140 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I'm not questioning your patriotism

first time for everything! :lol:
#287142 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:07 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I am glad you brought up a link that mentioned illegal searches It proves you lack of understanding of the law of our AMERICAN NATION!

Talk about dumbasses- look in the mirror! The link says NOTHING about 'illegal searches' - you do know that cops can search a person based on 'probably cause', right? Is it 'illegal'? Try fighting it in court. You refuse, they arrest you for whatever charge they like - 'disturbing the peace' is an easy one, and one that I got hauled in on long ago - then they DO have the right to search you. And this article was about England, which I'm pretty sure is not part of the

'AMERICAN NATION'.
'questionable site' - the BBC! Compared to 'theblaze.com' - really? Talk about gullible. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It certainly did! Didn't you even read your own link? It basically said crime has gone up because police are not allowed to STOP AND FRISK.
You have such limited comprehension of WHY American laws were put into place.I'm not going to even try and explain it to a DUMBASS like you. You got busted for disturbing the peace. YOU PROBABLY DID! Fuuckking law breaker...

You will never be able to extrapolate any truth or even understand the basics of law. On top of that, Mike, the really sad thing is you don't have the balls to stand up and defend yourself when Bureaucracy comes after you.

That is what lowlife politicians COUNT ON.

What are you afraid of dying?... My only fear is NOT being allowed a full life free of ANIMAL MONSTERS, telling me what to do!
After that we will see..........
#287148 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:44 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You have such limited comprehension of WHY American laws were put into place.

um, because......America? :roll:

that's some really dumb stuff, Glennn. which talk radio host did you hear this from? every locality on Earth has law, or they're basically something like Somalia. does England have so many problems that it resembles Somalia more than America? think about it. think some more. keep thinking. ok, i'll give the answer. No. it doesn't. you're welcome. :D
#287165 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:34 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You have such limited comprehension of WHY American laws were put into place.

um, because......America? :roll:

that's some really dumb stuff, Glennn. which talk radio host did you hear this from? every locality on Earth has law, or they're basically something like Somalia. does England have so many problems that it resembles Somalia more than America? think about it. think some more. keep thinking. ok, i'll give the answer. No. it doesn't. you're welcome. :D

Total stupidity contributed by a stupid troll just looking for a conflict!