This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286800 by MikeTalbot
Thu May 24, 2018 8:54 pm
Glen

So those MS-13 guys are killing animals now? What next. When I used to patrol in the East LA nightshift there were often the sounds of roosters, chickens and other critters in the wee hours of the night. But then when the moon turned full - nothing. Zero-ness.

From the depths of self promotion: i actually used MS-13 in a short story available on Amazon called "The Countess Consuela." Just accepted into a new anthology. Chills, thrills and ball room dancing!

Talbot
#286801 by DainNobody
Thu May 24, 2018 8:55 pm
Free guitar lessons..
#286815 by Vampier
Fri May 25, 2018 12:27 am
Hmmmmm ...
#286817 by Planetguy
Fri May 25, 2018 12:42 am
Reread this thread as it (literally) unfolded.

Who shat in the pool here?

Who polluted this thread?
#286837 by Planetguy
Fri May 25, 2018 6:54 pm
Michael,

Is it alright if i use "The Countess Consuela" as the name of my next band if I promise it won't be a Carpenters tribute band?
#286842 by Ancient Vegan
Fri May 25, 2018 8:09 pm
You couldn't do a Carpenters tribute band, no one else can sing like her, it would just sound like sh*t.
#286845 by Planetguy
Fri May 25, 2018 8:27 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:You couldn't do a Carpenters tribute band, no one else can sing like her, it would just sound like sh*t.

that's never stopped me before!!!! :lol:
#286846 by Planetguy
Fri May 25, 2018 8:31 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Ancient Vegan wrote:You couldn't do a Carpenters tribute band, no one else can sing like her, it would just sound like sh*t.

that's never stopped me before!!!! :lol:

you should know i'd never play in a sound alike tribute band...no. it'd be a band doing up Carpenters' tunes w adeath metal/reggae groove.

I already have MT's word that he's ready to sign on as lead vocalist.
#286851 by MikeTalbot
Sat May 26, 2018 12:14 am
Feel free Mark. I'll be glad to sing lead. And we'll all t-shirts with my Amazon address in bold print!

Talbot
#286860 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat May 26, 2018 10:45 am
The funniest thing is you calling me intimidated. By God? My country? Some low life progressive politician!

God and I may not always see eye to eye. That doesn't mean anything either.

I'm still not fearful standing in my shoes. Death is no big deal unless you are a total chickenshit not willing to stand up to stand up assholes.

INTIMIDATED BY WHAT?

You explain yourself and stop hiding behind your sissy nonsense.
#286867 by schmedidiah
Sat May 26, 2018 1:08 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: Death is no big deal unless you are a total chickenshit not willing to stand up to stand up assholes.

actual sentence written by an actual human being. WTF? :roll: