This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286870 by Planetguy
Sat May 26, 2018 4:10 pm
schmed...do you have ANY idea just how much bravery and courage it takes to call people "asshole" on forum like this????

and really....does ANYONE know just how much HEART that takes?????

you show 'em glen. you show 'em.
#286874 by schmedidiah
Sat May 26, 2018 5:14 pm
Planetguy wrote:schmed...do you have ANY idea just how much bravery and courage it takes to call people "asshole" on forum like this????

Glenn's nailed it Mark. i'm too chicken to die..... so i'll just live forever instead. :lol: :lol:
#286878 by MikeTalbot
Sat May 26, 2018 9:21 pm
I've reading that scientists are working hard on a new pill for the humor impaired...Here's hoping...sigh...

Talbot
#286879 by schmedidiah
Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm
Planetguy wrote:schmed...do you have ANY idea just how much bravery and courage it takes to call people "asshole" on forum like this????

Glenn's nailed it Mark. i'm too chickenshit to die..... so i'll just live forever instead. :lol: :lol:
#286896 by Planetguy
Mon May 28, 2018 2:06 am
Your fascination and obsession w our orifices is both juvenile AND creepy.

Is that really the best you can do?
#286902 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon May 28, 2018 11:13 am

That is exactly what you have been doing every post you make. You expect everyone to bend over to a troll and a bully.

When that doesn't happen...

You are just WEAK! when are you going to back off and join the humanity?
#286941 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 29, 2018 2:00 pm
Planetguy wrote:damn you, vamp! i actually had some time to blow tonight to toss this back and forth a little. you don't show and then, before you know it, i'm ambushed into a table tennis death match with your pal. now, i did feel bad and was ready to call it off since he forgot to bring his racquet...but of course he insisted on playing anyway. big surprise, right?

trust me, it wouldn't have been much of a contest HAD he brought his racquet and some semblance of game.... but it might have been less bloody. believe me when i say that i take no pleasure or measure of success by throuncing an ill equipped and poorly prepared opponent. (well, maybe SOME degree)

anyhow...looking forward to your reply and to seeing where things might go.

(glen, don't you be jealous now, ya hear? you be a big strong man, now)

Shame on you, Mark - expecting intelligent discussion from a guy who can only repeat doomsday scenarios and misinformation and youtube links? :roll:
#287018 by Planetguy
Wed May 30, 2018 3:36 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Nothing like a good piece of hickory...

Nothing like 2 trolling assholes!

hey freakshow.....stop fantasizing about assholes and pieces of hickory.

if that's YOUR thing......we'll all thank you to get your freak on in the privacy of your home. and keep your kink to yourself.

"nothing like a good piece of hickory"???????

(where IS that imogee for throwing up????)
#287206 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:24 am
Planetguy wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Nothing like a good piece of hickory...

Nothing like 2 trolling assholes!

hey freakshow.....stop fantasizing about assholes and pieces of hickory.

if that's YOUR thing......we'll all thank you to get your freak on in the privacy of your home. and keep your kink to yourself.

"nothing like a good piece of hickory"???????

(where IS that imogee for throwing up????)

You sound pissed!
You don't like it all when someone hands back the same shitt you dish out!!!!
Why don't you just go back to general music chat....
Post some new music...
Be nice...
Do that and we could get along like a mother and her love for her new born baby.

Don't do that.... OH WELL!!!