This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286906 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon May 28, 2018 11:58 am
Planetguy wrote:so you believe it's just a complete and total coincidence that the USA has a shit-ton more guns, more gun users ...registered and unregistered than any other nation.....and oh, for some OTHER reason we have more shootings and gun violence than anywhere else?????

my "agenda" is keeping schools safe places for kids to go to learn. perhaps an "agenda" like that would be good for you and other NRA supporters to adopt.

and if you believe for even one moment that the gun proponents and the NRA don't use shootings as OPPORTUNITIES to stump THEIR cause you are either naive or just dishonest about it.

Their is a crazy man talking about stuff he can't think through.
We should disarm the police.
We should disarm our military.
We should disarm everyone and that would solve all the problems.

What a fuucking liberal heart bleeding response trying to find a way toward total control over FREEMEN!

WHAT TOTAL STUPIDITY!!!
#286910 by Planetguy
Mon May 28, 2018 1:40 pm
What lies and dishonesty. Is that the only way you roll?

I've called for none of those things and you know it, but the only way you know how to play is to lie. :oops:

Whatta sad excuse for a man you are. I pity your customers.
#286912 by DainNobody
Mon May 28, 2018 2:20 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:So not one of you "don't take my guns" guys is ready to chime in with the usual "if the teachers had been armed this never would have happened" crap?

Including the shooting that happened outside a school graduation that night in Georgia, that makes 42 separate school shooting incidents in the US this year. In 2017 there were 65. I guess we're well on our way to a new record - YAY! Hooray for the NRA and parents who don't control their kids and leave weapons sitting around for the taking. I bet you'd love to be sitting around at a school with your weapon at the ready to shoot a mentally ill 17 year old in the head!

Guitar Mike, shooter did not use an AR-15 this time..should we now ban shotguns and handguns?
#286919 by Planetguy
Mon May 28, 2018 4:34 pm
Let's be clear.....

I am neither "distraught" nor "pretending to be upset" by the latest round of dishonesty from Glen or the Vampire trying to rep my feelings as such.

I have been here long enough to see how Glen chooses to "debate" and "discuss" matters w those he disagrees w.

We're unamerican. Perverts. And rapists.

And if that isn't (anti) intellectual enough.... He then has to lie about me wanting to disarm the police and military.

This is how Glen "debates" and "discusses"......w dishonesty. Time and again.

If anyone believes I'm "distraught" or "pretending to be upset" by his typical shitbird behavior .... Then they are not the brainiac intellectual they pretend to be.
#286938 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 29, 2018 1:49 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:So not one of you "don't take my guns" guys is ready to chime in with the usual "if the teachers had been armed this never would have happened" crap?

Including the shooting that happened outside a school graduation that night in Georgia, that makes 42 separate school shooting incidents in the US this year. In 2017 there were 65. I guess we're well on our way to a new record - YAY! Hooray for the NRA and parents who don't control their kids and leave weapons sitting around for the taking. I bet you'd love to be sitting around at a school with your weapon at the ready to shoot a mentally ill 17 year old in the head!

Guitar Mike, shooter did not use an AR-15 this time..should we now ban shotguns and handguns?

Hey Dane, you're from the "show me" state, please show me where I said anything about banning any guns in my original post.
#286944 by DainNobody
Tue May 29, 2018 3:00 pm
Never said you did say..just wanted to know what your opinion was about confiscating all guns including shotguns rifles handguns
. shotguns can be used for mass shootings
#286966 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 29, 2018 8:53 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Never said you did say..just wanted to know what your opinion was about confiscating all guns including shotguns rifles handguns
. shotguns can be used for mass shootings

You certainly implied it with your comment. Please "show me" any post I have made here on BM where I said I supported confiscating all guns.
You (and all like you) continue to 'read what you want' into anyone else's comments because you have become so brainwashed by the influences of organizations such as the NRA, the Trump Stooge Brigade, et al.
#286971 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 29, 2018 10:04 pm
Planetguy wrote:What lies and dishonesty. Is that the only way you roll?

I've called for none of those things and you know it, but the only way you know how to play is to lie. :oops:

Whatta sad excuse for a man you are. I pity your customers.

You are the LIAR up here.

I pity the people that even walk in your farts. You are a sad excuse for an animal. You are a sad excuse for a piece of sh*t. You are funny.
You better go back to drinking. You were a lot more pitifully fun.
#286972 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 29, 2018 10:11 pm
Planetguy wrote:Let's be clear.....

I am neither "distraught" nor "pretending to be upset" by the latest round of dishonesty from Glen or the Vampire trying to rep my feelings as such.

I have been here long enough to see how Glen chooses to "debate" and "discuss" matters w those he disagrees w.

We're unamerican. Perverts. And rapists.

And if that isn't (anti) intellectual enough.... He then has to lie about me wanting to disarm the police and military.

This is how Glen "debates" and "discusses"......w dishonesty. Time and again.

If anyone believes I'm "distraught" or "pretending to be upset" by his typical shitbird behavior .... Then they are not the brainiac intellectual they pretend to be.

LET'S BE CLEAR.
You forgot to say in my opinion... On top of that you forgot your disclaimer that you are just a dumbassed liar, that is basically trolling to stir up and insult people.
Keep proving just how stupid you are. You do a great job!
#286974 by Planetguy
Tue May 29, 2018 10:48 pm
"Farts", "sh*t", "assholes"...besides your lies, that's all you have to offer.

THIS is the running commentary on weighty issues we've come to expect from you!

Once again we owe you thanks as yet again you lift a discussion to rarified heights w your sparkling wit and clever discourse!

you know....it does occur that THE GREAT PRETENDER loves to stroke his ego puffing his chest w his pseudo intellectualism by striking out at others who resort to "yuck, yuck" and otherwise low brow chest beating.

funny, it apears he's never read any of YOUR heady and intellectual offerings, eh?

now, will the REAL feces throwing monkey please stand and take a bow?

glenny! Glenny! GLEN!!!!! that's you! that's YOUR cue! you missed your cue!!!!!
Last edited by Planetguy on Wed May 30, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#287009 by Ancient Vegan
Wed May 30, 2018 1:08 pm
You ever played at a pig roast where the put a apple in the pig's mouth, and a big old carrot up his ass?

Now that's asshole behavior