This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287129 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:40 pm
I didn't get any of the carrot Talbot, they kept that to themselves, claimed it was good.
I did eat a eye out of a hog at a roast once, still makes me sick to think about it, brain was better.
#287134 by Vampier
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:24 pm
I have butchered and roasted many pigs, sheep, cows, goats and various hunted wild animals. I have never heard about a carrot used in that manner. Before the pig or whatever is roasted it is gutted, skinned or dipped in boiling water, during the gutting the intestines, bladder, stomach etc are removed carefully so as to not burst and contaminate the meat. During this process the anal canal is cut out and removed, also carefully to avoid any contamination from fecal matter. This means that there is very little in which to "stick a carrot" into. If the pig is spitted then it is rotated and the carrot would fall out. If merely roasted then I suppose a carrot could be placed loosely in the area where the bung hole was.

Please understand that i am not trying to cause insult ... I just am somewhat baffled. Also Mike, I am not trying to be racist, or anti Jewish or Muslim ... although they have a "thing" about pigs. Nor am I attempting to "monkey" with anyone.

It seems to me that any who would do such a thing with a carrot must have some sort of "affinity" with the act of placing the carrot in such a place. An apple in the mouth is much much more conventional at least in my experiences. The entire suggestion to me reeks of Deliverance Hillbillies. Ancient ... I have a simple question for you ... why would you bring up something like that ? To me it seems a bit weird and not humourous ?