This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286445 by Vampier
Fri May 18, 2018 4:16 pm
Mike thanks for the excellent "advice". I must admit I have a bit of a problem putting it into perspective coming from someone who thinks Mexico is a shithole ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoohcL82aTU

... and there is a list of other reasons as well but I digress ... I must say that I do seriously hope that your Fish Eating Wife stays far far away from fish and seafood that has been GMO or radiated by Fukushima. It is extraordinarily unhealthy and lethal and this is well documented now ... so it makes little sense for someone who prfesses extreme concern regarding their diet to be wolfing down poison. If my logic here is somehow off base then please set me straight on your own unique and personal perspective ... as you are always ready to do. Ta
#286450 by DainNobody
Fri May 18, 2018 6:20 pm
I ran him off! :evil:
#286457 by DainNobody
Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 pm
Mike eating fish does not classify as a vegan..not even close..sorry..not even classified as a veget :? arian
#286460 by GuitarMikeB
Fri May 18, 2018 8:57 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Mike eating fish does not classify as a vegan..not even close..sorry..not even classified as a veget :? arian

Try reading what I wrote, Dane. You seem to have a comprehension problem.
#286461 by GuitarMikeB
Fri May 18, 2018 8:59 pm
Vampier wrote:Mike thanks for the excellent "advice". I must admit I have a bit of a problem putting it into perspective coming from someone who thinks Mexico is a shithole

Another one who only reads what 'they want to read' in a comment, with little comprehension.

Go back and read what I wrote: the pictures you posted were of a shithole. I didn't condemn a whole country, just your little shithole piece of it!
#286475 by schmedidiah
Sat May 19, 2018 3:18 pm
Vampier wrote:Mike your last wo Posts yet again demonstrate your hypocrisy, closemindedness and your abject blindness. Ta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkA3ID3X4Y8 ... Zionists ... the Kings of Hypocrisy.

is wo a number? :?
#286479 by Planetguy
Sat May 19, 2018 5:42 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote: I didn't condemn a whole country, just your little shithole piece of it!

you most certainly did not. that was of course none other than that 'great man' trump' referring to 'shithole countries'.
#286484 by Vampier
Sat May 19, 2018 8:47 pm
I find it interesting Mike how you simply can not let anything go. How you miss the point constantly, get involved in things which are not even concerning you and when called on anything you simply throw whatever it was that you are accused of and in many cases guilty of ... right back trying to shift any blame or responsibility from yourself to your accuser. A truly "Leftist Method" but one that only delays the ultimate Truth by trying to mask it.

The photos you refer to are photos of one of our gardens which I am in the process of redoing. I posted the photos in a vain effort to begin communicating with Ancient as he had mentioned that he was a bit of a gardener. I had mistakenly thought that perhaps there might be some sort of common ground upon which we could begin communicating in a decent way. As I have related before I refrain from posting anything like that usually on BM because it is taken and used as insult fodder by the likes of you ... out of context, bastardized, modified or condemned. Your "shithole" remark reveals exactly that and shows you for what you truly are ... a hideous person who has many shortcomings aside from being socially retarded ...you and the Yuck Yuck squad are all of the same stench. Planet Guy demonstrates his lacking as well by taking things, twisting things out of context and thinking he is being clever by rubbing some of his yuck yuck poo all over it. It only serve to display him and any other for what they truly are. The only thing I can do here regarding your sorts is to tolerate your insults and thank you for pointing exactly who and what you truly are to EVERYONE who is not in the same sewer pipe. So Ta to you both.
#286485 by Planetguy
Sat May 19, 2018 9:09 pm
Vampier wrote:I find it interesting Mike how you simply can not let anything go.

for someone w no sense of humor...you are one truly funny fella!

now, stop presuming you speak for any but yourself, mr. delusional.
#286492 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat May 19, 2018 10:22 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
Vampier wrote:Mike thanks for the excellent "advice". I must admit I have a bit of a problem putting it into perspective coming from someone who thinks Mexico is a shithole

Another one who only reads what 'they want to read' in a comment, with little comprehension.

Go back and read what I wrote: the pictures you posted were of a shithole. I didn't condemn a whole country, just your little shithole piece of it!

Well MIKE... Your face looks like a bit oaf a shithole also. So in agreement we shouldn't come to the conclusion that everyone in Methuen is ugly.
You really have to agree with me on that point as it exactly the same one you just made. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I LOVE STUPID PEOPLE.
#286574 by GuitarMikeB
Mon May 21, 2018 12:31 pm
Vampier wrote:I find it interesting Mike how you simply can not let anything go. How you miss the point constantly, get involved in things which are not even concerning you and when called on anything you simply throw whatever it was that you are accused of and in many cases guilty of ... right back trying to shift any blame or responsibility from yourself to your accuser. A truly "Leftist Method" but one that only delays the ultimate Truth by trying to mask it.

The photos you refer to are photos of one of our gardens which I am in the process of redoing. I posted the photos in a vain effort to begin communicating with Ancient as he had mentioned that he was a bit of a gardener. I had mistakenly thought that perhaps there might be some sort of common ground upon which we could begin communicating in a decent way. As I have related before I refrain from posting anything like that usually on BM because it is taken and used as insult fodder by the likes of you ... out of context, bastardized, modified or condemned. Your "shithole" remark reveals exactly that and shows you for what you truly are ... a hideous person who has many shortcomings aside from being socially retarded ...you and the Yuck Yuck squad are all of the same stench. Planet Guy demonstrates his lacking as well by taking things, twisting things out of context and thinking he is being clever by rubbing some of his yuck yuck poo all over it. It only serve to display him and any other for what they truly are. The only thing I can do here regarding your sorts is to tolerate your insults and thank you for pointing exactly who and what you truly are to EVERYONE who is not in the same sewer pipe. So Ta to you both.

HAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for the Monday morning laugh, Vampschmeer! How many pages into 'the end of the world' is your famous thread going now? And I'm the one who can't let things go? hAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW, your 'garden' pictures didn't seem too "garden-like" to me. Keep trying. Maybe try some water.

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Well MIKE... Your face looks like a bit oaf a shithole also. So in agreement we shouldn't come to the conclusion that everyone in Methuen is ugly.
You really have to agree with me on that point as it exactly the same one you just made. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I LOVE STUPID PEOPLE.

I see you're back to your typical 'insulting everyone but Vamp' ways, Glennnnnyyyy. this had nothing to do with you, but you had to stick your nose in anyway for your butt buddy, eh?
#286723 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 11:07 pm
Damn right!
You took it on yourself to censor me when bandmix gave you a momentary bit of power.
You can hide and you can deny...
I don't like you MIKE!
Sometimes you have to have the common sense to understand the morals behind the laws of AMERICA.

On this tiny forum you failed to uphold those morals and instead displayed the values of histories brutal dictators.

You can deny it. I saw what you did. Just like quotes being altered.

I know what you did. GET LOST!
#286731 by Planetguy
Wed May 23, 2018 11:35 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Damn right!
You took it on yourself to censor me when bandmix gave you a momentary bit of power.
You can hide and you can deny...
I don't like you MIKE!
Sometimes you have to have the common sense to understand the morals behind the laws of AMERICA.

On this tiny forum you failed to uphold those morals and instead displayed the values of histories brutal dictators.

You can deny it. I saw what you did. Just like quotes being altered.

I know what you did. GET LOST!

where do you come off speaking about "morals"????

that might just be THE most maddening thing about you. how YOU can behave w the utmost lack of morals and so easily pivot to accusing someone else of doing that.

despite the best, and the long ongoing efforts of your campaign.....i doubt there is even ONE person here who's ever entertained the notion that Mike ever edited ANYTHING of your's. Period. Finito. Fini.

This was once again you lying, repeating the lie. Doubling down on the lie to sell it. Rinse. Repeat. (sound like anyone else we know???? here's a hint....his name rhymes w "dump")

mike showed no lack of morals in editing anything you ever wrote. that never happened.

but YOU....YOU show a lack of morals by continuing with that silliness.

(this is the time you SHOULD feel embarrassed...but...well, you can never figure that out on your own!

so i'm going to suggest that whenever you do or say something that SHOULD make you feel embarrassed... but doesn't because you don't know any better...well, i think it's our duty that we tell you everytime when you really, SHOULD feel embarrassed.....but you know.....you're unable to work it thru yourself.