This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286734 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 11:41 pm
Where the FUUCK do you come off as a person with NO MORALS, QUESTIONING MINE?

You are the ASSHOLE THAT HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE AMERICAN
VALUES!
#286739 by Planetguy
Wed May 23, 2018 11:46 pm
Confucius said

He who attempts to speak for others but lacks the ability to find their ass in a snowstorm is to be avoided like the clap because they lack the morals on which they preach.

ok...it's not an EXACT translation....
#286745 by Planetguy
Wed May 23, 2018 11:59 pm
stupid?

well, not EVERYONE has the super intelligence to come up that "get back on your meds" stuff you were riffin' on before, man.

grrrrrrreat stuff. killer. really.

i think i can get you A LOT of work, kid.
#286752 by Planetguy
Thu May 24, 2018 12:11 am
and who hasn't know for some time that your moral code allows for stealing?

look at that. nobody stepped forward or raised a hand.
#286760 by Planetguy
Thu May 24, 2018 12:36 am
only thing wasted is any time spent handing you another series of beatdowns, boy. i mean...really, where's the challenge?where's the fun in hitting anything that can't hit back?

and where ARE my manners? thanks for being a speedbag.

again.
#286784 by GuitarMikeB
Thu May 24, 2018 12:50 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Damn right!
You took it on yourself to censor me when bandmix gave you a momentary bit of power.
You can hide and you can deny...
I don't like you MIKE!
Sometimes you have to have the common sense to understand the morals behind the laws of AMERICA.

On this tiny forum you failed to uphold those morals and instead displayed the values of histories brutal dictators.

You can deny it. I saw what you did. Just like quotes being altered.

I know what you did. GET LOST!

Once again, Glennnnnyyyy brings up the 'fake news' - something that never happened!
No one ever saw this supposed post that got deleted. What was in it that I would have found so offensive that I deleted it? NOTHING! BECAUSE I DIDN'T DELETE ANYTHING back in those days except the troll posts from MyWillie that had upteen zillion photos in them. You can't even figure out the very easy it is to change quoted posts here, and you expect us to believe that you actually could post something correctly and it then magically disappeared? HAHA You probably saved it as a draft, and never posted it at all is my guess.
Sorry, loser, but the fact that you are still WHINING about this non-event years later shows what a truly feeble mind you really have.
#286786 by schmedidiah
Thu May 24, 2018 1:29 pm
Cry me a river Glennn. No one cares about this b.s. Even your allies on this forum don't care about this supposed post that got deleted. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
#286788 by Planetguy
Thu May 24, 2018 2:18 pm
Nothing more than paying lip service to censorship w mock concern and outrage.....

Absolutely zilch being said about Trump trying to censor anyone who doesn't carry his water kissing his fat ass on his twitter feed.....

And where is the outrage over THAT attempt at clear censorship?????

Really? You've nothing to say about THAT, when you're trying to appear concerned about censorship????

Trump's attempt at censorship....THAT is something that REALLY happened..... and not just a rehash of Glen's fake news and baseless claims. It's hard to take any admonishments and warnings about censorship from you seriously, when that perfectly clear, and perfectly REAL example of censorship just slipped right under your door frame w not a single peep out of you (glen, vamp) about it.

just sayin'.
#287267 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:46 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:
You took it on yourself to censor me when bandmix gave you a momentary bit of power.
I don't like you MIKE!
Sometimes you have to have the common sense to understand the morals behind the laws of AMERICA.

On this tiny forum you failed to uphold those morals and instead displayed the values of histories brutal dictators.

Once again, Glennnnnyyyy brings up the 'fake news' - something that never happened!
No one ever saw this supposed post that got deleted. What was in it that I would have found so offensive that I deleted it? NOTHING! BECAUSE I DIDN'T DELETE ANYTHING back in those days except the troll posts from MyWillie that had upteen zillion photos in them. You can't even figure out the very easy it is to change quoted posts here, and you expect us to believe that you actually could post something correctly and it then magically disappeared? HAHA You probably saved it as a draft, and never posted it at all is my guess.
Sorry, loser, but the fact that you are still WHINING about this non-event years later shows what a truly feeble mind you really have.

No! The point is simple. YOU ARE and always will be A LYING ASSHOLE!
#287268 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:51 am
Planetguy wrote:
I don't like you MIKE!

where do you come off speaking about "morals"????

that might just be THE most maddening thing about you. how YOU can behave w the utmost lack of morals and so easily pivot to accusing someone else of doing that.

despite the best, and the long ongoing efforts of your campaign.....i doubt there is even ONE person here who's ever entertained the notion that Mike ever edited ANYTHING of your's. Period. Finito. Fini.

This was once again you lying, repeating the lie. Doubling down on the lie to sell it. Rinse. Repeat. (sound like anyone else we know???? here's a hint....his name rhymes w "dump")

mike showed no lack of morals in editing anything you ever wrote. that never happened.

but YOU....YOU show a lack of morals by continuing with that silliness.

(this is the time you SHOULD feel embarrassed...but...well, you can never figure that out on your own!

so i'm going to suggest that whenever you do or say something that SHOULD make you feel embarrassed... but doesn't because you don't know any better...well, i think it's our duty that we tell you everytime when you really, SHOULD feel embarrassed.....but you know.....you're unable to work it thru yourself.

Where the fuuck does a little asshole like you get off telling me I have no right to talk about morals?
You are one stupid, funny mother fuucker!]
STAY AWAY FROM MY PIGGY!!!!