This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286792 by Ancient Vegan
Thu May 24, 2018 5:57 pm
Bacon.…… More bacon Glenn...… That's the answer...….. Wash it down with a soft drink...….

Bacon it's better for you then vegetables...…

As the arteries clog...….. mushrooms help with those arteries Gleen
#286796 by DainNobody
Thu May 24, 2018 8:22 pm
When the anti Christ takes the world by the reins.and issues a proclamation stating your rations for the week will be 2lbs. of bacon m or 2 lbs. of old vegetables..I know what I will choose and might wash it down with Lipton Ice Tea mix with real lemon even..do I sound normal for a psycho kiddies? :cry:
#286948 by Ancient Vegan
Tue May 29, 2018 4:41 pm
The Threadking retreats to the thread of his creation, HOME, where he rules the
thread, he is the Threadking. LINK ME UP SCOTTIE

The pig continues with his mindless, cuss-filled, unfunny rants, he will never change,
what he believes is right, is right. All others be damned. The pig has a different take
on the Threadking now, even tho he did come back to the fold. There was that moment.
BACON FOR EVERYONE

The psycho appeared injured, since vacating the threads. Now here he is back with a new
picture (he takes some of these comments personal), and a new attitude, (a new attitude lol),
hoping everyone here will forget his past digressions, but steers clear of the Threadking, cause
he just doesn't know. While his mind screams in his head I'M NOT A PSYCHOPATH

The Threadking crawls back in his thread and waits and watches...….
#286955 by Planetguy
Tue May 29, 2018 7:18 pm
AV, when i read these bits i read them hearing them recited as Beat poetry narrated by Bob Denver as his Maynard Krebs character on Dobie Gillis!

they really work quite well in that voice!
#286956 by Planetguy
Tue May 29, 2018 7:19 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:The Threadking retreats to the thread of his creation, HOME, where he rules the
thread, he is the Threadking. LINK ME UP SCOTTIE

And so it was.

Though lo and behold.

On this day

And on many other days

And on many days and nights to come

None with true heart

Did ever wet themselves with fear to tread into that odious quagmire pit

There, one merely needs to seek

And then discover that for as long as thy hearts remain true

There remains a bottle of 409 under the sink to clean off the soles of our shoes.

And so it was was said on this day!
#286970 by Vampier
Tue May 29, 2018 9:21 pm
Great Post Planet Guy ... and Ancient you are outdoing yourself with the Kinder-Storie. Seriously my compliments, I quite enjoy them. Very good. Beat poetry ... I can see that. But Rammstein would be more effective. (in my humble opinion). Talbot ... I agree. The world is however quickly becoming more and more serious. Guitar Mike ... I wish you well. Seriously. It all hangs at this moment in the Balance. But not for long ... seconds really. then ? I do not know but let us hope that ancient will be able to continue his wonderful scratchings and Planet Guy his musical noodling (jazz).
#286978 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 29, 2018 11:09 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Bacon.…… More bacon Glenn...… That's the answer...….. Wash it down with a soft drink...….

Bacon it's better for you then vegetables...…

As the arteries clog...….. mushrooms help with those arteries Gleen

That was just a plain stupid post!
#286979 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 29, 2018 11:12 pm
Vampier wrote:Great Post Planet Guy ... and Ancient you are outdoing yourself with the Kinder-Storie. Seriously my compliments, I quite enjoy them. Very good. Beat poetry ... I can see that. But Rammstein would be more effective. (in my humble opinion). Talbot ... I agree. The world is however quickly becoming more and more serious. Guitar Mike ... I wish you well. Seriously. It all hangs at this moment in the Balance. But not for long ... seconds really. then ? I do not know but let us hope that ancient will be able to continue his wonderful scratchings and Planet Guy his musical noodling (jazz).

Reality check?
#287066 by Vampier
Thu May 31, 2018 1:10 am
Bacon Storie ... in Britainstan there was a lad who left a Bacon Buttie near a RagTop mosque. He was charged and sentenced to several months in the nick. Whilst there some Muslim criminals murdered him. True Storie by the way.
#287073 by GuitarMikeB
Thu May 31, 2018 12:56 pm
What's a 'storie'?
As usual, Vamp posting nonsense...