This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286408 by Ancient Vegan
Thu May 17, 2018 4:12 pm
The Threadking, the foul mouthed pig, and the psycho, access there first offensive. While the
Threadking preached of lofty fantasies, the pig cursed and cursed, and the psycho lied and spoke
of Jekyll and Hyde. What would be there next move they ask? Bring down the whole gang who
have suppressed them? Or tear them down one by one? They all agree that everyone must conform
to there way of thinking, or be labeled in some sinisterly diabolic way. The Threadking rubs both of
his attack dogs and promises them riches, but they must obey him. (really that's more then you should
ask from a pig and a psycho)

The drama continues..........
#286412 by Vampier
Thu May 17, 2018 5:30 pm
What rubbish is this ? Oh it is the badly educated poser of Bible belief spewing yet more insult and hatred ... mispelled and in very poor grammar. A Titan amidst the FOOLS of YUCK YUCK who frolic with their "little posts" and "little thoughts". I would say to you go get an education and come back and we can discuss but you are too old, too braindead and too morally diseased ... so I tolerate you and your ilk like the worms you all are. Incapable and incompetent you squirm on this Forum bringing the level of it down to the very bottom of the cesspool of what Humanity has become. The Truth is we must tolerate each other like it or not. But do try to be a little more original Cretan ... afterall Schmed beat you to it. Entertain me more .... I await with tragic anticipation to see what your "thoughts" will be. I assume little more than anger driven poorly written and expressed insult slightly above a Kindergarten level. You continue with others here to amaze and fascinate me with your dogged insistence to proclaim your ignorance and LACK of GRACE.
#286414 by schmedidiah
Thu May 17, 2018 5:37 pm
:lol:
#286417 by Ancient Vegan
Thu May 17, 2018 7:11 pm
Of course it wasn't really there first offensive, but rather one of many the Threadking had been involved in
thru all eternity. The neverending war fought by the righteous, so that we may live as free citizens (even tho
the Threadking would deny us that), in this great nation, while links are explored everywhere that could helpus from our doom (or hinder your happiness). As he thrusts forth again, with a 2 page dissertation, he sees the nations
scanning past his writings and getting there material from the pig and the pscho as they fully digest everything
the Threadking has said and proclaim it to all, YET NO ONE LISTENS

The Threadking hesitates.......
#286418 by DainNobody
Thu May 17, 2018 7:17 pm
Will you still sell me trumpets? Or am I too evil to be a loyal customer of yours? :roll: 666 :twisted:
#286420 by Vampier
Thu May 17, 2018 7:31 pm
Do you even know the several meanings of "offensive" ? Deny you living as "Free Citizens" ? Who did you copy that from ? Glen ? Your "government" and all the "good guys" in it that is denying Freedom to uneducated polluted citizens like you ... not I or Glen. "This Great Nation" ? Wake up and look around you ...The USA is not a Great Nation at present ... Trump has his work cut out for him. "No one listens"??? You are. By the way , look up the difference between "there" and "their" and try to employ it in your ramblings ... it makes you look less stupid. If Glen had a Pet Rabbit would you call him a Rabbit ?

Do us all a favour and spend a little more time on your next idiotic Post despite how "boring" it may be for your iodine deficient tiny brain. YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF.
#286421 by DainNobody
Thu May 17, 2018 7:46 pm
It was funny as hell when the iodine deficient vendor made fun of one of his own customers after he thought he was out of listening range LMAO and when that customer turned around abruptly and said, "what'd you say"! And to see the look on Dylan's face saying.."nothing's"..hilarious..that is how he looks at everybody Jeff Stockton. That customer, me..we are all scrum in his eyes
#286422 by DainNobody
Thu May 17, 2018 8:50 pm
I was ready to shut up..I guess the iodine-deficient vendor wants to continue
#286443 by schmedidiah
Fri May 18, 2018 2:06 pm
I have some free advice for you Dane.
what's your current user name? Daynyrd Dylann. :roll:
what's your current profile pic? some clickbait that was going around facebook that shows what you'd look like as the opposite sex. :lol: :roll:
what are you currently doing? starting threads where you act like a whiny baby and hand total victory to your opponent. :mrgreen:

so just keep doing what you're doing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#286447 by DainNobody
Fri May 18, 2018 5:50 pm
Sorry..I never take advice from atheists..nothing personal..just believe they are led by Satan.. :roll:
#286468 by schmedidiah
Sat May 19, 2018 1:52 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Sorry..I never take advice from atheists..nothing personal..just believe they are led by Satan.. :roll:

:lol:
#286586 by Ancient Vegan
Mon May 21, 2018 4:37 pm
The Threadking hesitated and the psycho leaped into a full attack, spewing foul language
in the name of the Lord. Almost like the dexil made him do it, or was it one of the devil's top
aides, the Threadking? The threadking wrestles with the lies and filth the psycho types, while
knowing deep down it's wrong, he must have the psycho's support.

Wait the foul mouthed pig lunges forward with cursings that make no sense, but seem to display
the pig's deep down violent feelings. The threadking is being pulled both ways, into the lying and
the violence, he must lead them forward with more long boring threads (which the pig and the psycho
seem to love) and more off the wall links.

The Threadking screams...….. SILENCE...…...SILENCE...…….SILENCE

But even the pig and the psycho don't listen

Meanwhile back in Mexico a storm is brewing on a thumbdrive…………...
#286611 by Vampier
Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm
Cool Storie Ancient ... amusing and not bad. Ta.

Planet Guy there is a general feeling and belief by some that any atheist is a satanist. I think it to be more like 50 % 50%.