This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286615 by DainNobody
Mon May 21, 2018 9:29 pm
Didn't listen ancient..not don't listen..bad grammar gives us away as not being educated
But I will certainly buy from you if you do not put some sort of dumb surcharge add-on for being a Psycho King
#286616 by Planetguy
Mon May 21, 2018 10:52 pm
Vampier wrote:
Planet Guy there is a general feeling and belief by some that any atheist is a satanist. I think it to be more like 50 % 50%.

50/50???

I'd be very surprised if 50% of all god fearing believers labor under the assumption that I'm sacrificing virgins and drinking the blood of freshly slaughtered goats in a toast to ol' Beelzebub.

or are you putting forth the notion that you believe 50% of all atheists to be satanists?

you know what? .... Little surprises me when it comes to some people's ignorance and gullibility. After all, there are many 'flat earthers' out there as well these days.
#286624 by schmedidiah
Tue May 22, 2018 4:29 am
Satan. Completely overrated. :roll:
#286631 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 22, 2018 12:23 pm
Vampier wrote:Cool Storie Ancient ... amusing and not bad. Ta.

Planet Guy there is a general feeling and belief by some that any atheist is a satanist. I think it to be more like 50 % 50%.

You've just completely proven yourself has a nutcase, Vamp! People who don't believe in a 'God' believe in a 'Devil'? really??!!
#286638 by Vampier
Tue May 22, 2018 4:43 pm
Well, it never ceases to amaze me here on BM . Planet Guy I am not saying I think you to be a Satanist. I was attempting to draw you into some discussion about how you as an Atheist view Satanists. Nevertheless you did answer my question ... you view them the very same as Christians. Guitar Mike ... your oversimplification belies you. The concept of a "God" is multi viewed no doubt. Masons and other Lucifereans view Lucifer as the one True God. Christians view Lucifer as the Devil or Satan. I have no idea how you view any of this now aftyer your remark. I must admit that you are one of the last I would like to get into a religious conversation with. Why ? because it will amount to nothing.
#286640 by Planetguy
Tue May 22, 2018 5:16 pm
Vampier wrote:Well, it never ceases to amaze me here on BM . Planet Guy I am not saying I think you to be a Satanist. I was attempting to draw you into some discussion about how you as an Atheist view Satanists. Nevertheless you did answer my question ... you view them the very same as Christians. Guitar Mike ... your oversimplification belies you. The concept of a "God" is multi viewed no doubt. Masons and other Lucifereans view Lucifer as the one True God. Christians view Lucifer as the Devil or Satan. I have no idea how you view any of this now aftyer your remark. I must admit that you are one of the last I would like to get into a religious conversation with. Why ? because it will amount to nothing.

don't be amazed...just communicate more clearly and you won't be amazed by having your vaguely expressed point that you were trying to put fwd misunderstood or not not comprehended.

and if you wish to "draw me into conversation" wanting my views on how i see satanaists from an atheists perspective.....well, simply ask me tha. ''that clearer communication would be rcvd better.

as for you actually understanding my views on the subject from something i said.... or something you THINK i said....you've jumped the shark. at some point when time allows i will get back to you on that. and perhaps some discussion on such a matter might elevate things around here some.
#286647 by Vampier
Tue May 22, 2018 7:04 pm
Planet Guy ... Excellent and I will take you at your word and be as direct as I can in the future when asking you something. I confess that my reservation in doing so up to now , has been founded on my non-desire to be a source of yuck yuck or wisecracking. But If such was accompanied by sincere words and answers, I think i could find the lot palatable. Ta.

I would very much like to know how you view the Satanists in relation to your own views and not to challenge or to mock them but to simply know the. Ta
#286652 by Planetguy
Tue May 22, 2018 9:49 pm
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy ... Excellent and I will take you at your word and be as direct as I can in the future when asking you something. I confess that my reservation in doing so up to now , has been founded on my non-desire to be a source of yuck yuck or wisecracking. But If such was accompanied by sincere words and answers, I think i could find the lot palatable. Ta.

I would very much like to know how you view the Satanists in relation to your own views and not to challenge or to mock them but to simply know the. Ta

perfectly acceptable but also understand i had no intention of mocking them. i'll organize my thoughts on the subject and when time allows i'll weigh in.
#286653 by Vampier
Tue May 22, 2018 9:53 pm
Very good to hear that Planet Guy and I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thank you
#286683 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 11:39 am
Vampier wrote:Very good to hear that Planet Guy and I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thank you

Vamp, please don't keep the door open to this troll!

I don't give a damn what he say's. His words as a man have become VALUELESS.
Of course that is IMO!
#286684 by Planetguy
Wed May 23, 2018 12:53 pm
Oh, lookie..... Swampword has a new tactic and plan of attack he's going to run into the ground now!!!!

How very exciting for you, Glen.

Before you waste much more time on this latest way you devised to embarrass yourself.....stop patting yourself on the back for a moment and realize that anyone who has been here for more than five min knows EXACTLY how much value you DO place on my words.

Afterall you prove that again and again every time you take aim to attack with your bent and perforated pea shooter.

Maybe it's because you're fascinated and in awe of someone who DOESNT stoop to your swampy level and resort to the lies and dishonesty you do?

In any case...who here doubts you'll further prove yourself a lying ninny as you demonstrate yet again just how little my words mean to you? :lol:

Flail away, Swampword. Flail away. :lol:
#286691 by Ancient Vegan
Wed May 23, 2018 2:07 pm
The Threadking had no time to react, the other side had launched into a full on logical debate, and he was
starting to agree...….

The pig grew angry with the Threadking, and in his opinion treasonous ways. The pig attacked from all sides,
yet the Threadking still conversed with the other side, THE BACON FRIED...…..

While the psycho said he didn't read such garbage, the grammmer was atrocious, he graded the report a D-
(Who knows what a psycho thinks?)

The Threadking must console and control the pig and the psycho, so he tries to return them to the common lie,
cause if the Threadking, the pig and the psycho believe it...… it must be their truth...…….

COMPLEX CONCLUSION CONFUSION SETS IN
#286711 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 10:24 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:The Threadking had no time to react, the other side had launched into a full on logical debate, and he was
starting to agree...….

The pig grew angry with the Threadking, and in his opinion treasonous ways. The pig attacked from all sides,
yet the Threadking still conversed with the other side, THE BACON FRIED...…..

While the psycho said he didn't read such garbage, the grammmer was atrocious, he graded the report a D-
(Who knows what a psycho thinks?)

The Threadking must console and control the pig and the psycho, so he tries to return them to the common lie,
cause if the Threadking, the pig and the psycho believe it...… it must be their truth...…….

COMPLEX CONCLUSION CONFUSION SETS IN

Sounds like you are eating way to many mushrooms in your VEGAN DIET.