This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287610 by DainNobody
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:26 pm
Watkins Glen
#287685 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:46 pm
This thread tried to parody a dark thread, but the author can no longer read all the negativity.

So doomsday will roll on, as will the classless cursing, and of course the lies.

The End
#287715 by Vampier
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:38 am
I did not know that you could catch unimaginative vegetables with a simple hook. Now he will go to another Thread, be "inspired" and cheapen it with his plaguerized words.
#287740 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:02 pm
Hey Old Dirty Neck, just what have I plagarized?

Just more of your stupid comments, without any facts to back them up.

America love it or leave it

Oh that's right you've already left

Chicken
#287746 by Vampier
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:39 pm
Glen I know, I did that on purpose ... combining two words just to see what was initiated. FURTHER INSULT No surprise really. There seems to have been an immense increase of "agro" in the air and most have failed to detect it. I have come to believe it is a result of purposeful manipulation. It is affecting the masses without them being even aware of it. NanoTech perhaps ... setting the scene for the "Trigger" Event and then Chaos, Death and Destruction on a Mega Scale unforseen and unseen everbefore. It may be more like a series of "Events" all of which act collectively as a "Trigger"to overwhelm the masses. I do not believe that any City will be spared and that all these will become places of Death. The Mockers have all questioned as to "when" ... soon, very soon and on a massive unstoppable level of totality ... much like a row of dominoes fallingafter the first is tipped. The shock will be impossible for many to fathom and deal with. It will be a Symphony of Evil which will never ever be performed again. Audience participation is mandatory. Good Luck.
#287868 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:28 pm
Vampier wrote: The Mockers have all questioned as to "when"

try... never! :lol: