This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285451 by MikeTalbot
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 pm
If we are going to insult each other and call one another various names how about a little more style? As always I look to history and am embarrassed by our current level of insults.

Here is one to use as an example from British Parliament a century and a half ago:

You will either die on the gallows or of a loathsome disease.
- - - John Montague (to John Wilkes)

That depends upon whether I embrace your principles or your mistress.
- - - John Wilkes, in reply

Surely we can beat that? 8)
Talbot
#285453 by Planetguy
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:18 pm
what.... "child rapist" and "asssssshoooollleee" isn't highbrow and clever enough for you, MT????

Bandmix....i've always sad it's a tough room to play! 8)
#285454 by Planetguy
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:30 pm
one i've always like from Mae West...

"his mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork"
#285457 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 pm
She turned me into a newt, I tell you

Funny you don't look like a newt?

I got better
#285458 by schmedidiah
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:11 pm
"Mellon farmer!" - Otto, Repo Man (edited for tv version)
#285467 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:23 am
Planetguy wrote:what.... "child rapist" and "asssssshoooollleee" isn't highbrow and clever enough for you, MT????

Yeah...
I have explained that you political inclinations are totally ANTI USA and dickheads like me will run you over to stop the rape of our childrens future.

YOU ARE NOT ONLY STUPID AND ARROGANT AND DON'T GET IT... YOU SUPPORT IT!

Ain't it fun writing ASSSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOOOLLLLL:EEE!!
#285474 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:25 pm
Mark Twain: "The trouble ain't there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."

Groucho Marx: "I never forget a face, but in your case, I'll make an exception."

Kurt Vonnegut Jr.: "If your brains were dynamite, there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off."
#285480 by Planetguy
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:07 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Planetguy wrote:what.... "child rapist" and "asssssshoooollleee" isn't highbrow and clever enough for you, MT????

Yeah...
I have explained that you political inclinations are totally ANTI USA and dickheads like me will run you over to stop the rape of our childrens future.

YOU ARE NOT ONLY STUPID AND ARROGANT AND DON'T GET IT... YOU SUPPORT IT!

Ain't it fun writing ASSSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOOOLLLLL:EEE!!

What's especially laughable and telling is this BS comes from someone w YOUR politics and beliefs...you want to talk about "political inclinations"? Let's.

1. Your politics/beliefs has burdened children w a three trillion dollar debt.

2. Your politics/beliefs...and your enjoyment and love for your "pop-pop" guns overrides any concern for keeping children safe in schools.

3. Your politics/beliefs support and encourage budget cuts to education that prevent students from having current textbooks, and instead has them using 25 yr old textbooks. You deny them the tools they need to learn and compete.

4. Your politics/beliefs supports lifting all EPA regs to further line the pockets of the super rich, while putting the safety of children and the planet at risk.

5. Your politics/beliefs wants to tear apart families and send "dreamers" to Mexico.

6. Your politics/beliefs keeps hard working single parents from earning a fair wage that allows them to support their children.

Yeah, that's some real concern for the "future of the children!" Your politics and belief system show you have none. Zero. :roll:

All your empty, blowhard BS, and ranting about "the future of the children" is nothing more than lies so you can call people "rapists".
#285492 by MikeTalbot
Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:06 pm
Abe Lincoln was riding along in his carriage when he was a young lawyer. A woman saw him and declared, "Why you're the ugliest man I've ever seen."

Abe replied, "Well there isn't much I can do about that."

She said, "You could stay indoors!"

Talbot
#285497 by Planetguy
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:54 pm
....and the right to associate (and be friends) with those we believe to be honest straight shooters.....and avoid those who we believe aren't.
#285499 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:16 pm
Dude...
ARE you just showing off your intelligence again.
The only problem you have is when a black christian boy is able to keep up with you.

Sorry dude I'm busting.

I Love ya.
#285511 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:52 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: black christian boy