This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285927 by DainNobody
Sun May 06, 2018 10:07 pm
Glen's back.. better run ..so my alter ego can come back and take over the duties.. :)
#285928 by DainNobody
Sun May 06, 2018 10:25 pm
just kidding Glen.. I am only me.. I enjoy you and vamp's posts immensely.. I will never dishonor you or vamp.. you and vamp share a special friendship and there is nothing wrong with that.. I guess you should have said scheddy's music is good along with the hundreds of others that doo..it was painful watching the back and forth..glad you two are finally being friendly to each other again..we all should spend our limited days on earth doing something other than cutting each other down..nobody wins doing that..I hope today's generation of young adults bear shame as people did in the past, but maybe thats an emotion the devil has eliminated from his spawn's minds nowadays.. 8)