This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286793 by Planetguy
Thu May 24, 2018 6:25 pm
my willie wrote:
as slow and brain dead as you make yourself appear, glen....i've no doubt furhter confused you w that explanation..... even more than you are USUALLY confused. Sorry about that!
#286798 by Planetguy
Thu May 24, 2018 8:33 pm
my willie wrote:
yes but you voted for TRUMP!!

And I almost forgot, Glen...when following those steps i outlined, for best results, it all works best if you stand naked in a little pool of water when you grab the AC plug. Best of luck

#286807 by Planetguy
Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 pm
my willie wrote:you do know planet gay that if glen were to electrocute himself to death you'd be liable for his death not me right?

wow...they say you're a bad guy but i've always suspected otherwise, K-man.

the concern you've shown for his well being and health IS completely heart warming. and shown for all to see in the most masculine way at that. :wink:
#286809 by DainNobody
Thu May 24, 2018 10:04 pm
Missourians needed in New York..apply at desk..thank-you
#286810 by schmedidiah
Thu May 24, 2018 10:07 pm
Ok I feel I have to point out some things about changing someone's quotes since I'm the asshole who brought that practice here. I found the practice on another forum where most of the members are Gen-X'ers or younger, so they actually have a sense of humor (unlike a lot of you baby boomers :roll: ). No one on that forum would ever get mad about this practice, but here it's obviously going to be different. Very different. So, once again, being the guy who started it, here's the rules (which I stuck to, maybe you can too)
1 - it has to be a recent quote. In that thread, particularly as the next reply or at least on that page (not a previous one). You don't go 5 years into the past and drag someone's trash out and rip up the bag and spread it all over the place, capiche? No going back to the 2012 election and changing how they voted.
2 - keep it light hearted. Example. Glenny says "you're crazy". I change it to "I'm crazy". That's how it works. If you go further than that, you're doing it wrong.
3 - if you don't follow those 2 rules, no one is going to believe anything you post anyway, you dirty dog.
Got it? Great. :D
#286819 by schmedidiah
Fri May 25, 2018 1:50 am
I'd like to think you're that crip2nite guy because the music he has uploaded on his Bandmix profile is hilarious! It's like Styx, but without talent. Or songwriting skills. Or production values. Or charisma. But that's ok, because Glennn says he's really great and I have a lot to learn from all the great musicians who have visited here (like him) :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#286862 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 am
Willie is great! He is not afraid to stand up to assholes.
Assholes that take things out of context or re-write quotes.
He is not afraid of cowards.
Disruptive.... So was our first president. ( you are going to have to think about that)
Willie is an unknown factor...
But at least he straightforward when he gets annoyed.
Do I agree with his tactics? Not exactly.
But are his tactics any worse than a disruptive media spewing lies all over media outlets?

Shitty go home!
#286866 by schmedidiah
Sat May 26, 2018 1:06 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Shitty go home!

class. dignity. grace. "what are those things?" - Glennn :lol:

*btw, I am home. you still don't know how the internet works, do you? :lol:
#286893 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun May 27, 2018 10:45 pm
You are home? That is great. Thanks for the information.
What did you have for dinner tonight, did you practice today, do you have any underage children over at your home?

Just asking.
#286895 by schmedidiah
Sun May 27, 2018 11:19 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You are home? That is great. Thanks for the information.
What did you have for dinner tonight, did you practice today, do you have any underage children over at your home?

Just asking.

I have a 1 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. What are you insinuating?
#286903 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon May 28, 2018 11:18 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I started a "new thread of insults". Then I acted like a big baby.

:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You still haven't posted anything but stupidity since you joined in 2013.
#286909 by schmedidiah
Mon May 28, 2018 1:39 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I started a "new thread of insults". Then I acted like a big baby.

:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You still haven't posted anything but stupidity since you joined in 2013.

have it your way, burger king. :lol:

schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You are home? That is great. Thanks for the information.

Just asking.

I have a 1 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. What are you insinuating?

not gonna go there? who's the chickenshit now, scumbag. :roll:
#286913 by DainNobody
Mon May 28, 2018 2:22 pm
the posts are on-topic..nothing but insults.. to think this all started because somebody said that another's music sucked.. :mrgreen:
#286915 by schmedidiah
Mon May 28, 2018 2:31 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:the posts are on-topic..nothing but insults.. to think this all started because somebody said that another's music sucked.. :mrgreen:

it goes back a few posts before that, Dane (and for the record, I don't care if Glenny hates my music, he's a closed minded bitter old man). Glenn started a "how to tune a guitar thread in the music section that was all a big joke (to him). it actually got some real replies and discussion, but that wasn't his goal. he wanted to mock us "Obama loving liberals" away from his precious circle jerk on the general chat side with his betrothed, the vampire and a few other dunces. how dare some lowlifes like Mark, Mike B or myself dare to question some copy and paste articles from the Blaze, Brietbart or world nut daily? I mean......for realzies! :lol:
#286923 by MikeTalbot
Mon May 28, 2018 10:14 pm
A guy insulted my music and it resulted in his dying a very nasty death - in one of my books. 8)

Talbot