This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285297 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:36 am
Who is the biggest asssshhhhoooolle that wants to go FIRST!

I noticed many of you...Were winding down your untenable, insulting, attacks.

THIS IS VERY GOOD!
#285299 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:15 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I wanted to start yet another "new thread of insults" since I'm an insignificant worm with an iq somewhere in the low double digits

:lol:
#285303 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:38 am
Well, Schmed.... Looks your's is the SECOND post here!
#285304 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:03 am
Planetguy wrote:Well, Schmed.... Looks your's is the SECOND post here!

True. I'm always a day late and a dollar short for the asssshhhhoooolle awards! :lol:
#285305 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:40 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I wanted to start yet another "new thread of insults" since I'm an insignificant worm with an iq somewhere in the low double digits

:lol:

WOW!!

I don't have a clue how you manipulated my words that well.

READ THIS WHOLE POST THROUGH AND I NEVER SAID THAT!

Yet you were quoting me. Unless you were doing some sort of paste and post thing.
I don't know how to do that.

You are going out of your way to be an assssshhhhhhooooolllllee!

By the way... YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO COME AFTER ME! Your stupid hatred is obvious!
#285312 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:47 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:READ THIS WHOLE POST THROUGH AND I NEVER SAID THAT!
I am such an assssshhhhhhooooolllllee!

Sorry! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Couldn't resist! :mrgreen:
#285314 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:50 pm
It's too damn easy! :lol:
#285316 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:55 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Who is the biggest asssshhhhoooolle that wants to go FIRST!

^isn't it perfectly clear WHO WENT FIRST? ^ :lol:

(yes, it is)

As if there was ever ANY doubt WHO IS THE BIGGEST A$$OLE around here! At least now he's admitted it, and is ready to accept the award. And the award is a personally monogrammed Dunce Hat w the name Glen Johnson on it.
#285323 by Vampier
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:22 pm
Congratulations Glen ...once again you have bested the "Peanut Gallery". They have fallen over themselves to take the bait and show to the world their "True Colours". Incredible is it not ? Grown supposed "men". Excellent way to make and mark your POINT. Bravo
#285328 by Vampier
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:47 pm
Wallow in it Planet Guy ... you disgusting thing. You merely continually prove where you are coming from and going ... nowhere. Tragic comes to mind but it is not a "small enough" word. Perhaps you can come up with something better and more appropriate ?
#285331 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:05 pm
i can't come up w anything "better" than you as an ugly cheerleader cheering on the "juvenile" and "yuck, yuck" behavior of your gun toting chihuahua who will be along soon enough to brag about getting "stupid people out in the open"....and towards what end...target practice?

yeah, that's pretty much right on the nose, i'd say.

and then there's you ....jumping in, not as the "first a$$hole" to throw around childish insults....one need merely scroll up to the FIRST post of yet another juvenile thread to see who's donned their dunce hat for that title...

....but look, here's YOU vying for "Insulting A$$hole Numero Dos" award.....because afterall, YOU sure aren't modelling the behavior of a "grown man" with YOUR insults.

thanks for playing.
#285340 by Vampier
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:03 pm
That is hysterically rich ... coming from "The Well MeaningPlanet Guy ... a judgement on what is adult behaviour ? Target Practice ? You just shot yourself in the foot. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
#285362 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:37 pm
Vampier wrote:Congratulations Glen ...once again you have bested the "Peanut Gallery". They have fallen over themselves to take the bait and show to the world their "True Colours". Incredible is it not ? Grown supposed "men". Excellent way to make and mark your POINT. Bravo

Note: It is not what I want to do. This is just a website. I have contact and music from many, many friends from this website.

I like that "PEANUT GALLERY".

SORRY...I DON'T TAKE CRAP FROM NOBODY!!!!