This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286927 by schmedidiah
Mon May 28, 2018 10:35 pm
:lol:
#286984 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 30, 2018 12:19 am
schmedidiah wrote:
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:the posts are on-topic..nothing but insults.. to think this all started because somebody said that another's music sucked.. :mrgreen:

it goes back a few posts before that, Dane (and for the record, I don't care if Glenny hates my music, he's a closed minded bitter old man). Glenn started a "how to tune a guitar thread in the music section that was all a big joke (to him). it actually got some real replies and discussion, but that wasn't his goal. he wanted to mock us "Obama loving liberals" away from his precious circle jerk on the general chat side with his betrothed, the vampire and a few other dunces. how dare some lowlifes like Mark, Mike B or myself dare to question some copy and paste articles from the Blaze, Brietbart or world nut daily? I mean......for realzies! :lol:

For all of that gust of pure crap...
You still don't have a clue about how to tune a guitar.
Thank you for your blind observations asshole! You bring sheer joy and delight watching someone that can not dance! Sort of like watching idiots trying to use a boat ramp.
Oh I'm sorry that was above your skill level... A boat ramp is were people launch boats, cars, and sometimes even themselves...

That's what makes you so funny!
#287069 by schmedidiah
Thu May 31, 2018 3:58 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:the posts are on-topic..nothing but insults.. to think this all started because somebody said that another's music sucked.. :mrgreen:

it goes back a few posts before that, Dane (and for the record, I don't care if Glenny hates my music, he's a closed minded bitter old man). Glenn started a "how to tune a guitar thread in the music section that was all a big joke (to him). it actually got some real replies and discussion, but that wasn't his goal. he wanted to mock us "Obama loving liberals" away from his precious circle jerk on the general chat side with his betrothed, the vampire and a few other dunces. how dare some lowlifes like Mark, Mike B or myself dare to question some copy and paste articles from the Blaze, Brietbart or world nut daily? I mean......for realzies! :lol:

For all of that gust of pure crap...
You still don't have a clue about how to tune a guitar.
Thank you for your blind observations asshole! You bring sheer joy and delight watching someone that can not dance! Sort of like watching idiots trying to use a boat ramp.
Oh I'm sorry that was above your skill level... A boat ramp is were people launch boats, cars, and sometimes even themselves...

That's what makes you so funny!

Yeah, you're the one to be lecturing me on what you know and I don't understand. At least I speak fuggin English, jackass! :lol:
#287173 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:20 am
You sound like you are getting annoyed asshole. What did you do? Have an argument with yourself?

You are so funny you are pitiful!
Maybe I have that backwards...
You are so pitiful it is funny!

Anyway it still boils down to you picking a fight because you are nothing more than a troll.
#287176 by schmedidiah
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:22 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You sound like you are getting annoyed asshole. What did you do? Have an argument with yourself?

You are so funny you are pitiful!
Maybe I have that backwards...
You are so pitiful it is funny!

Anyway it still boils down to you picking a fight because you are nothing more than a troll.

I totally agree that you are nothing but a troll. :lol: :lol: :lol: