This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285120 by schmedidiah
Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:27 pm
#285121 by Planetguy
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:10 pm
Just don't make me drink any of that kangaroo piss they call Fosters.
#285123 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:00 pm
Planetguy wrote:Just don't make me drink any of that kangaroo piss they call Fosters.

We agree on something again?

Just wait until YOD comes over to your house with his black tire rubber burning beer.

This is intended to be FUNNY, as was YOUR POST.
#285174 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:21 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Planetguy wrote:Just don't make me drink any of that kangaroo piss they call Fosters.

Just wait until YOD comes over to your house with his black tire rubber burning beer.

Hey now....I'm a Shiner Bock guy. Nothing else will do.

That Flat Tire crap was Jookeyman's influence when I couldn't find any Shiner Bock in New York

#285179 by Planetguy
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:28 pm
Wanna try a really good NY beer? Try to find some "He'Brew"...pretty sure it's brewed/bottled in Brooklyn.

I actually got into an argument with my father (who's lived in NYC all his 88 yrs) because he was claiming it's only to be found in the midwest!
#285186 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:38 pm
Planetguy wrote:Wanna try a really good NY beer? Try to find some "He'Brew"...pretty sure it's brewed/bottled in Brooklyn.

I actually got into an argument with my father (who's lived in NYC all his 88 yrs) because he was claiming it's only to be found in the midwest!

That is an appreciated post. I enjoy some levity.
#285237 by J-HALEY
Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:47 am
yod wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

That Flat Tire crap was Jookeyman's influence when I couldn't find any Shiner Bock in New York

I'm with you on this one, Shiner Bock it's a GREAT beer. Spaten October Fest is another good one!
#285296 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:22 pm
yod wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

OK! Come on by this summer. I can get any beer. Just give a week's, heads up.
I can even get burning tires, flat tires, rubber on road... If this won't make you choke on beer available...
I will help you to your van...
Don't blame me if your next concert is canceled because I had a bottle of beer that was that BAD. :roll: :lol:

Personally, when it is ninety outside... A glassful of ice water sounds kind of nice.