This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285111 by Planetguy
Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:29 pm
oh good, someone who goes by "ANGELSSHOTGUN"..... stockpiles guns..... who wants to "draw stupid people out in the open".... hates the gov't....who can't stop insulting people....who has a God complex.

what could possibly go wrong?

get yourself some help, ANGELSSHOTGUN.
#285127 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:31 pm
schmedidiah wrote:I know. How dare I quote you! :lol:

You can quote me all you want...

You really don't matter. That's not what I would have said a year ago...

Times change.

You have become a nasty animal. DID YOU SAY PIG f**k?
How about animal lover... I feel bad for you. Because you are drawing inferences that are the signal of a criminal mind.

Should I send the FBI after you?

NAAAAHHH!
You and your gang, have missed the whole point. NONE OF US HATE YOU.

YOU PLUCKING FIGURE IT OUT...

There is another alternative . We can keep coming up with continuous insults, attacks, and moronic behavior.

We can stop it.
#285130 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:37 pm
This is like watching a train wreck - entertaining, if tragic.

Substitute 'BM forum' for "facebook":
#285132 by schmedidiah
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:49 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
We can stop it.

Absolutely, we can stop it. Look at the titles of the various threads you've started. It's a joke. You're looking for confrontation and then act like a big baby when it happens. You need to give up entirely on getting the last word because you won't win that way. I guarantee it. 8)
#286278 by DainNobody
Mon May 14, 2018 4:48 pm
We love you Glen..you are a well-known fixture here at BandMix and I do not want to see you go..you are an interesting person with much to share with others..I hope you are able to reel it in and partake again on this forum..l have embarrassed myself here but I come back knowing the mistakes I have made in the past here and then try to learn from my mistakes..you gotta admit..calling somebody a child rapist is a little disparaging..
#286500 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun May 20, 2018 12:13 am
my willie wrote:Glen keep up the good work. Make threads insulting everyone on this forum so I don't have to. "Learned, well you have glen". My pictures are no longer needed. Your hate and disruption are working very well.

Where the fuuuck do come off calling it hate and disruption ?
Not one of these assholes would have the balls to say anything like this to my eyes.
They are chickenshit sheep.
Hate and disruption???

Let me ask you a question... Maybe you fit in better than I do. Do these boys fit into the good loving values America?
Why have you stopped taking their hate and disruption?
Sorry that was 2 questions.

Here is the sad state it has come down too... I'm being rhetorical and not even talking about bandmix.
You raise a fist , I raise two. You pick up a stick, I pick up a rock to throw. You pick up a gun, I pick up a nuclear weapon.
I am only pointing out the ridiculosity of the few here on bandmix.
#286502 by schmedidiah
Sun May 20, 2018 12:28 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Here is the sad state it has come down too... I'm being rhetorical and not even talking about bandmix.
You raise a fist , I raise two. You pick up a stick, I pick up a rock to throw. You pick up a gun, I pick up a nuclear weapon.
I am only pointing out the ridiculosity of my own damn self.
#286507 by schmedidiah
Sun May 20, 2018 12:43 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You just changed my words...
That makes you a low life AMERICAN TRAITOR!

I know you are but what am I????!!!! :mrgreen:
#286508 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun May 20, 2018 1:01 am
That also proves how dangerous it is for anyone to quote something from 5 years ago, change it and repost it. Out of context and as proven word and leaving everyone questioning where that came from.

Thank you asshole. Now I know exactly what mark and mike have been doing.
I don't know how to do it.
You just PROVED all the things I was saying. Thank you so much shitty. You just proved what a dumb asshole you are.

GET THIS!!!

DIG UP AN OLD QUOTE and CHANGE IT and REPOST IT... Just to make the poster of the original quote look like an asshole.

Even better... I think I know how it is done.
Can you imagine????

"Glen you asshole">>>>>> "Glen you brilliant talented musician" Now that's funny!

I'll Show you how tomorrow.
#286509 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun May 20, 2018 1:07 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You just changed my words...
That makes you a low life AMERICAN TRAITOR!

I know you are but what am I????!!!! :mrgreen:

You don't know squat! You are just a dumbass!
#286510 by schmedidiah
Sun May 20, 2018 1:08 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:That also proves how dangerous it is for anyone to quote something from 5 years ago, change it and repost it. Out of context and as proven word and leaving everyone questioning where that came from.

Thank you asshole. Now I know exactly what mark and mike have been doing.
I don't know how to do it.
You just PROVED all the things I was saying. Thank you so much shitty. You just proved what a dumb asshole you are.

GET THIS!!!

DIG UP AN OLD QUOTE and CHANGE IT and REPOST IT... Just to make the poster of the original quote look like an asshole.

Even better... I think I know how it is done.
Can you imagine????

"Glen you asshole">>>>>> "Glen you brilliant talented musician" Now that's funny!

I'll Show you how tomorrow.

yeah just like you repost fake news you find on sketchy sites! HA!

I've only been doing this for months and now you finally figured out how it works. wow, you are the brain trust, aren't you? :lol:
#286513 by schmedidiah
Sun May 20, 2018 1:19 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You just insulted the PRESIDENT of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

You really are a worthless sack of shiit!

and you expect me to believe you've never done the same? f**k off and die. loser. :twisted: