This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284847 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:36 pm
They look at the reports eventually - they got rid of Willy each time.
#284849 by Planetguy
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 pm
yeah, they do. and eventually they do step up to take out the trash.

the insulting and name calling (of which i'm as guilty of as anyone) is one thing, but how many new people are going to want anything to do w a forum where they're gonna be labeled a "child rapist", "child molester", "pervert", etc the first time they say something that pushes Glen/Angelsshotgun/Glen Johnson's psycho button?
#284858 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:10 am
Planetguy wrote:yeah, they do. and eventually they do step up to take out the trash.

the insulting and name calling (of which i'm as guilty of as anyone) is one thing, but how many new people are going to want anything to do w a forum where they're gonna be labeled a "child rapist", "child molester", "pervert", etc the first time they say something that pushes Glen/Angelsshotgun/Glen Johnson's psycho button?

Geese we are telling the truth?! Actually you are little more guilty than WEE WILLIE. You are one of the most insulting people that has any contact with real people.
You spelled my name all wrong by the way....
#284860 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:24 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:They look at the reports eventually - they got rid of Willy each time.

Right away the proof...

You stepped on my post by eliminating it when you had ten cents of power!

Here you are applauding the possibility that one of the OWNERS OF BM will do the same thing.

Not going to happen MIKE... They know what you did. That is why they yanked that power back immediately!

They saw it , I saw it, and that is why you are no longer the sheriff.
Yeah a pink yellow bellied samosa snake will always have those markings. That was funny...

STOP RAPING THE CHILDREN OF THE U.S. WITH YOUR POLITICS.
HOW MANY MORE KATE STEINLES HAVE TO DIE????
#285507 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:13 pm
Well they got him to tone down ( Glenn Jonsun )

But he seems to be hung up on child rape

There has to be a better analogy
#285512 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:57 pm
It's quite simple really

You disagree with me = you rape children

That's the new standard for civility in this country. :roll:
#285514 by Planetguy
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:49 pm
Yep. This another thing we can thank trump for.... Increasingly,people are being desensitized to boorish uncivility and rampant name calling by his example.

Same thing with "alternative facts".... Once we've gotten to the point where the dishonesty, lies, and behavior like calling people "rapists" elicits nothing more than a "business as usual" shrug of the shoulders ... we're on a downwards slope for sure.
#285518 by Vampier
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:23 pm
Free Speech ? Hate Speech? Hate Sessions? Room 101? Freedom of Expression ? The Constitution?

The gaggle of Vultures circle squawking, insulting, pretending to be insulted, pretending to be what they are not. Goading twisting pecking, hissing and over inflating ... not having the class and sophistication to simply walk away ... harping and eventually "reporting". It is all about silencing, claiming hollow "Victory" and eroding what once made Man superior to simple animal.

Frightened of words turned back at them ... "affronted" by insults hurled and hurling their own ... Grown ? "Men" acting like spoilt dumbed down children ... endangering the Freedom of Expression inherent to BM and encouraging the rampant Evil Censorship which is coursing through the World ... True Hero's and Champions ? No.
#285521 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:21 pm
Planetguy wrote:Yep. This another thing we can thank trump for.... Increasingly,people are being desensitized to boorish uncivility and rampant name calling by his example..

Look, I'm not condoning the level of rancor that exists here, but that's just not true. It is rather hypocritical to just start noticing what has been going on for the last decade.

Funny you don't remember this classless intolerance for others started with Soros/Gore vs Bush. Once lefties smelled blood in the water at the end of Bush's tenure, Obama perfected the strategy of ridiculing anyone who disagreed with his policy in place of substantive civil debate. It got so out of hand that lefties feel empowered now and THAT is where the incivility is coming from. Ask a legitimate question about Obama's policies, get called a racist. Question the wisdom of redefining marriage, get called a homophobe. Ask very legitimate questions about Ben Ghazi or a million other subjects get called a conspiracy theorist....but NEVER answer with reason when you can call someone an ugly name. Avoid revealing that it's all cynical lies in the first place.

Trump is your angry reaction to that.

It was your candidate in the last election who said (and continues to keep saying) anyone who didn't vote for her is just stupid and backwards, just like in the previous few elections your candidate did the same. THAT was her entire political strategy and THAT is why she lost.

Blame goes to anyone funded by George Soros for the level of incivility in America, not just politicians but "protestors" being paid for ugly behavior. They are the reason someone like Trump could be elected in the first place. At least half of America was tired of limp-wristed Republicans in Congress just rolling over.

I only like him because he pushes back and libs hate him so much that they keep showing America how ugly they are. I'm sure haven't noticed that several of us on the "right" have tried to get Glenn to cool off....but can you show even one example of anyone on the "left" trying to get any of you to tone it down? No, you can't. It's acceptable behavior on that side to ridicule people until they get angry and then laugh.

Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#285522 by Planetguy
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:31 pm
Vampier wrote: Frightened of words turned back at them ...

wake up and get your overinflated head out of your arse. no one but your classless pet would stoop so low as to cavalierly bandy about the term "child rapist". no one here but glen stoops so low to use those words.

who here do you believe is "frightened" by being called "asssssshooollle" over and over again? Or "stupid"? Sorry, but your tag team partner is gonna have to take some classes to step up his lame insults if he's to ever "frighten" anyone.

And you're more of a looney tune than i had previously suspected if you believe anyone is "frightened".

Give your tired, and incessant drone about "censorship" and "free speech" a rest. Though I'd hope for better, I have no desire to stop you or any idiot from calling me or anyone you choose a "rapist". Knock yourself out...make off color remarks about my wife. My mother. That is what is to expected from classless pieces of $hit.

I have no desire to censor you, glen, or anyone from sharing any classless, and disgusting thing you choose to write here or elsewhere ....As that IS your right. But know that by doing so, you can expect judgements to be made about your (lack of) character.

So stop beating your censorship drum. Like everything that you post... it's hugely out of tune w reality.
#285523 by Planetguy
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:36 pm
and leave it to you, ted to make apologies for trump and where's he's brought us to.....by your totally predictable pointing fingers at Obama and Clinton.

typical trump apologist move of always taking that fallback tact.
#285524 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:39 pm
Planetguy wrote:and leave it to you, ted to make apologies for trump and where's he's brought us to.....by your totally predictable pointing fingers at Obama and Clinton.

typical trump apologist move of always taking that fallback tact.

Not a shred of reason nor attempt to address a reasonable discussion of where this started. Name calling is all you have.

And how typically hypocritical of you to avoid all the proof I just gave you....which proves I'm right again.

Thanks for showing us what a hypocrite looks like again

#285527 by Vampier
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:16 pm
Excellent Posts Yod. The Truth hurts the "left" so much. Insult after rabid insult. It all speaks for itself.

Planet Guy ... who do I think is frightened ? You and those who can not and refuse to even attempt to hold a decent insult free "conversation" or even debate about why they are so frightened that they can only insult and mock and yuck yuck in defence of their "points of view". We all get upset but not all of us are so threatened and "frightened" that we refuse to engage in mature interchange like you and Schmed. Ancient does not do what you both do. I do not agree with everything he states and visa versa.

Listen ... we all have our "angry moments" for certain but most just refuse to engage and move on, realizing that from an objective point of view that childish, insulting and angry Posts only aggravate the situation. But not you and a few others. Schmed likes to goad and poke and aggravate in the most infantile and cowardly ways. You do not do that so much but you insult and get angry and make no attempt or apology . Now in all fairness I have seen you make effort to diffuse situations like that at times so I know you can.

I have noticed pretty much everywhere ... not just BandMix, that "Hatred is in the air' now. I fear that this will only grow for a great variety of reasons that you condemn as wacko. Well Planet guy I could just insult you or call you a wacko but I try to not do this. And I fail at times as well. I wrote something to respond to your attempt to blame Glen for unsafe schools etc. etc. when in TRUTH it is everyone's fault who lives, votes, pays taxes and lives in the USA. I did not Post it because I just thought you were angry and would "cool down" after a bit. Yod is better than any of us in this and one MUST respect him regardless ... I believe.

What happens here on the forum if happening in a square or plaza could easily turn into an uncontrolled and savage "mob". I believe that whatever may happen we ALL have a Responsibility and DUTY to attempt to set example and avoid such ... even here now in light of what is transpiring. Things are changing and not for the better.
#285529 by schmedidiah
Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:32 am
You're just a dick, Vamp. Plain and simple. Nothing you say is true. Nothing you say about us isn't twisted to serve your own dumb agenda. :roll: