This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285608 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:57 pm
Glad to hear your morning wood ain't for the pig! :mrgreen:
#285621 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:02 pm
#285628 by schmedidiah
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:54 pm
:roll:
#285652 by schmedidiah
Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:06 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
that includes all elected.

#285686 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:29 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Do you have the balls to respect the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES?

I see what is going on here.

I don't think you do, Glenny. They're manipulating your anger almost predictably now. And you play right into it.
#285693 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:42 pm
Was Trump elected or not? Damn, you're dumb. :roll:

:lol:
#285699 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:08 pm
yod wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Do you have the balls to respect the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES?

I see what is going on here.

I don't think you do, Glenny. They're manipulating your anger almost predictably now. And you play right into it.

Thanks Ted. You want to play some chess sometime? (that was rhetorical question)

Don't matter.

These are just a few people on a free and open website. I have met so many great people like you.
I have to make sure I don't bring their hate or problems into my life.

I just did a service call on Saturday. The guy payed a shoot load of money to fix his problem. When they didn't and asked them what "PHLUCK", they just basically told him we have your money... "GO PHLUCK YOURSELF ".

That is NOT who I am. 35 years of one women that was at one point the GREATEST sound person around and still my wife. One child that is a top RUSSIAN translator for the AIR FORCE! A daughter that owns three Yoga studios.

I am sorry. I am trying to avoid getting caught up in hate... Very easy to do.
Don't let this be taken to hard... I understand the words. Thank you . I'm just one tough old bastard. YA WANNA FIGHT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS! I don't hate anyone that POSTS ANYTHING.

By the way TED. You are one GREAT MUSICIAN... I LOVE YOU... GO PHLUCK YOURSELF. :lol: