This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285343 by Vampier
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:12 pm
Yes I agree but here I need not be so desperate. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
#285360 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:10 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:If you can't have fun and laugh every chance you can
Then you need to start laughing even if it's at yourself

well, luckily for BM we have our very own Abbott and Costello. of course neither of them ever threated gun violence or pushed Pizza Gate, Wal detntions centers, Death panel or..... as ever occurring.
#285363 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:49 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Ancient Vegan wrote:If you can't have fun and laugh every chance you can
Then you need to start laughing even if it's at yourself

well, luckily for BM we have our very own Abbott and Costello. of course neither of them ever threated gun violence or pushed Pizza Gate, Wal detntions centers, Death panel or..... as ever occurring.

Your stupidity is showing again...

Remember Tiananmen square where the government just shot protesters.
You are Jewish and I did make some crude comments. Go look them up and post them. However HITLER DID KILL 6 MILLION JEWISH PEOPLE. I didn't. I would be the first person to stand up and protect your U.S. rights under the CONSTITUTION of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

That does not seem to be a concern of yours... Time has gone by...
#285368 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:51 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: blah blah blah...HITLER....

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
I would be the first person to run and hide under the bed at the first sign of conflict

:lol:
#285372 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: blah blah blah...HITLER....

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
I would be the first person to run and hide under the bed at the first sign of conflict

Wow! You have learned a very good trick here!

How the helll do you do that?

Please tell me.

I would never be the first person to run and hide under the bed at the first sign of conflict... As per your quote.
How the flock did you do that? I never WROTE ANYTHING LIKE THAT!

Do you realize what an aaaaaasssssshhhhhooooolllleeee you just made of YOURSELF!!!!!
#285375 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:05 pm
You've been calling me an asshole.... and a child rapist..... for weeks. :roll:

Maybe time for a new epithet? :mrgreen:
#285389 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:45 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Maybe you are far worse than anything I could post.

#285408 by Ancient Vegan
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:22 pm
Isn't a pig, just a big rat?

Glenn sounds like you watch to much TV.
Tiananmen square, didn't that come on after the Walton's?

Time goes by, but the story never changes, or does it?
This concerns you?

Your concerns Glenn should be your breathing, your physical well being,
and your relationship with spirit. Nothing else matters. :arrow:
#285411 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:39 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Do you realize what an aaaaaasssssshhhhhooooolllleeee I just made of MYSELF!!!!!

Yup!
#285419 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:43 pm
Mark stick to playing music.
As far as protecting your freedom of free speech. I got you covered.
As far as your playing music it is AWESOME until you open your mouth.

There...
Did I suck your dick enough to make you happy????
#285429 by schmedidiah
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:28 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Did I suck your dick enough to make you happy????

Gotta save this gold nugget. Never know which year you're gonna figure out how to edit or delete your posts. Probably never happen, but who knows? :mrgreen:
#285430 by Vampier
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:08 am
Jah Schmed ... a real gold nugget ... if you are a mental midget . Do you not realize hopw you embarrass yourself ? All around you the world spins and you remain devoid and unaware. Spouting your conditioned smiles and insults. glen speaks of several of his friends dying and you not only make light of it but you further insult and ridicule yourself with your ridiculkous words. Shame on you for being such a piece of crap.
#285439 by schmedidiah
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:39 pm
Vampier wrote:Jah Schmed ... a real gold nugget ... if you are a mental midget . Do you not realize hopw you embarrass yourself ? All around you the world spins and you remain devoid and unaware. Spouting your conditioned smiles and insults. glen speaks of several of his friends dying and you not only make light of it but you further insult and ridicule yourself with your ridiculkous words. Shame on you for being such a piece of crap.

You should have stuck with this garbage in that particular thread, but if you really want to go there....
schmedidiah wrote:Sorry your friends died

That's empathy
schmedidiah wrote:...... asshole! :lol:

That's me paying him back for calling me an "assshhhooolee"

:roll:

BTW. The intentional misspelling of the word asshole. See mine. See his. The site doesn't even edit it. He's quite dumb, your little genius Glenny. You should be so proud. :mrgreen: