This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285269 by Vampier
Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:25 pm
Guitar Mike ... do not be such a FOOL. I was referring to everyone involved including myself. Your lack of comprehension and understanding proves that you are the one who has "something wrong" not Glen, not I , and you are terminal dear boy. Your ridiculous infantile little game is of no consequence in light of what is happening all around you. Glen was correct ... none of you "get it" and you never will. Your bodies are destined to rot littering the wasteland where you used to frolic as Fools. You know nothing, you see nothing and you say nothing.
#285272 by schmedidiah
Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:30 pm
:lol:
#285277 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:52 pm
Vampier wrote:Guitar Mike ... do not be such a FOOL. I was referring to everyone involved including myself. Your lack of comprehension and understanding proves that you are the one who has "something wrong" not Glen, not I , and you are terminal dear boy. Your ridiculous infantile little game is of no consequence in light of what is happening all around you. Glen was correct ... none of you "get it" and you never will. Your bodies are destined to rot littering the wasteland where you used to frolic as Fools. You know nothing, you see nothing and you say nothing.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
My "little game" - as you call it - is nothing but trying to shed light on the idiocy that you and Glen spew forth here day after day, week after week, month after month. How long have these been your "last moments" now, Vampier? Guess what, eventually they WILL BE, because everyone dies! And you can continue to hunt out these ridiculous youtube videos - that no one here follows the links to and watches - and spend all your time with your doomsday soliloquys - which no one here reads all the way through.
Meanwhile the rest of us (Glen excluded), go about our daily lives enjoying our families, friends and MUSIC (oh yeah, that's what bandmix is supposed to be about, right?)
#285278 by Planetguy
Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:13 pm
Mike, I like your "little game" better than the one Vampier plays.... Spreading disinformation, sowing seeds of discontent, and on rare occasions showing what I suspect is his prime motive.... encouraging civil unrest, taking up arms against the gov't, suggesting rebellion, and cheerleading for another Civil War.

.... and all this under the guise and subterfuge of his mock concern for our well being.

If it flies like a rat, quacks like a rat, and SMELLS like a rat......
#285279 by Vampier
Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:24 pm
:?:
#285289 by Planetguy
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:00 pm
Vampier wrote: Let us hope that Civil War comes sooner than later since it will be the final desperate Hope of the Future and Last ditch effort to avoid the USA being laid waste.

spoken EXACTLY as i would expect a russian troll to.

yeah....."let's hope civil war comes....." Because THAT went sooooooo well the last time around. :roll:
#285291 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:20 pm
OK. mark. the only point to be made is you are wrong.

This is when you come back at me with the same unbelievable insults I can manufacture.

I need not explain anything to you.

I don't need an answer from you.

My goals are simple...

Protect FREEDOM!
#285302 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:31 am
YEAH! FREEDUMB!!! :lol:
#285306 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:50 am
schmedidiah wrote:YEAH! FREEDUMB!!! :lol:

That is the scariest thing ever posted here. No need for explanation.. It would only be wasted words.
#285318 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:03 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:All of my posts are wasted words.
:lol:
#285325 by Vampier
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:31 pm
8,000 miles away ... :?:
#285332 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:10 pm
....mileage from your cubicle at the rooskie troll farm to LA?
#285335 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:53 pm
That's how far Glenn would go
for a Klondike Bar
#285338 by Vampier
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:58 pm
Yuck yuck it up "boys".
#285339 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:59 pm
If you can't have fun and laugh every chance you can
Then you need to start laughing even if it's at yourself