This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284841 by Planetguy
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:42 pm
Vampier, Glen, et al

It's like this.....

In the day to day "real world" I'd never have any dealings with anyone so lacking a moral compass, so devoid of class, and all "honour"... that they think it's OK to call ANYONE they're beefing with a "child molester" or "child rapist".

In public or anywhere else.

The same goes for anyone who condones that behavior. You, Vampier... since as you say, you really have zero problem with that behavior (either as a lie because you lack the balls to alienate your friend, or because you really feel that way, either way, no matter) ....I'll say my goodbyes to you as well.

I wouldn't spit on a person like that if they were on fire and so.....I'm done talking to either one of you classless hypocrites at this point.

As i see it, you CANNOT preach from your "we all need to band together as Musicians and Artists....." script.... AND at the same time condone those most vile character attacks without being viewed as ANYTHING but a hypocrite.

"All insults are the same"...really? Not by MY code. My "code" does not condone insulting anyone's wife, mother, or children. Honestly, who here would NOT rightfully hand me my head and come out swinging full bore if i was so classless as to stoop that low? How about you Jeff.....would YOU give me a pass for that? I think not. But Glen gets a pass for his disgusting accusation? That's wack.

Others will have to choose for themselves whether or not they wish to continue communicating and engaging
with these two....Me, I'm quite done as this latest go round from them makes my skin crawl. Most disappointing.

Glen, Vampier...you two like minded birds of a feather can enjoy your friendship.... continue patting each other on the back, and enjoy your conversations w one another. Down the rd who can say, but right now, i have no interest in anything either of you have to say....unless of course it's an unqualified and sincere apology to me and the rest of BM acknowledging that it's NEVER OK to call someone here a "child molester" or "child rapist". (yeah, like THAT's ever gonna happen)

Like I said above, others can/will make their own choice, but I'm done giving you two the attention and audience you so need.

Enjoy each other's company.
#284844 by Vampier
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:19 pm
Planet Guy ... I wish you and your Family only the best. I have no interest in argueing and I have no problem understanding how you feel or accepting it. The Time is far too late for such. You are always welcome to comment as far as I am concerned. I have enjoyed the banter with you and your interplay. I am not at odds with you.

Live Well Die Well Planet Guy
#284848 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:38 pm
^^^ But no acknowledging that his butt-buddy has stepped over the line. Not that we expected you to do so, Vamp.
#284850 by Planetguy
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:48 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:^^^ But no acknowledging that his butt-buddy has stepped over the line. Not that we expected you to do so, Vamp.

I know I didn't.

There's talking about honor.... and then there's ACTING w honor. Big difference.
#284854 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:13 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:^^^ But no acknowledging that his butt-buddy has stepped over the line. Not that we expected you to do so, Vamp.

You stepped over the line MIKE and you butt-buddy is saying same thing.
You had a little power for a little time and you proved it when you deleted post's that KNOW BODY CAN PROVEI
I was stupid because I didn't take a camera snapshot.

I don't know why BM allowed it. BUT THEY DID. Dark chapter.

YOU ARE GUILTY AS CHARGED... THAT IS WHY YOU KEEP SCREAMING SO LOUD!

Oh just for your information MIKE. I just took all my meds. A beautiful pork roast and a baked potato. I may even indulge in a klondike bar...

You are really one insulting ANIMAL!
#284857 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:03 am
Planetguy wrote:

I know I didn't.

There's talking about honor.... and then there's ACTING w honor. Big difference.

WOOOOW!!!
Now we are talking about HONOR and being a good AMERICAN!

You just proved how stupid you are!
The liberal politics from both republicans and democrats are so disgusting.
You have sanctioned such horrible shiiit!
YOU HAVE THE f**k BALLS TO TALK ABOUT HONOR??????

All your "HONORABLE " posts amount to nothing more than a COW PATTY!
#284873 by Vampier
Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:13 am
Planet Guy, Guitar Mike, Ancient and Schmed ... I will not be "baited" into participation in your "High School Romp". I know of many words that describe what you all are and none of them are very flattering ... so I desist. I support Freedom of Speech ... do you ? An insult coming from any of you is nothing more than an insult ... regardless of what word or words are used. You are all kicking a dead horse ... one you all killed long ago by your own insulting, mocking behaviours. Feigning outrage is hysterical when coming from you. I suggest you pack it in because Glen has more endurance than the lot of you put together. Although he has seemed to have hit a nerve with all of you this time.

Now I do not think that any of you are particularly "Bad" but your agenda here is quite transparent and therefore ineffective. No absolutely I would not have chosen the words of Glen but it is Glen not I and he now has even explained to you why. ACCEPT it and move on. His agenda is very obvious and even clearly stated by himself ... he is fed up with you all and yes it is that simple. Any attempts to make it more complex just discredits yourselves. Any of you being "insulted" is hysterical to me. Do you complain about being wet when you are splashing others in the same pool ? I think not. Get over it, move on, let it go and follow Haley's most excellent example. And try and keep your hands to yourselves ... HA HA that was a joke just in case you do not understand.
#284882 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:55 pm
You know, if it was worth responding to I would.
#284887 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:09 pm
Haley congratulated Glen for his new poopy mouth lowest of the low behavior. I'm not letting him off on that one. He's clearly chosen Team "You're All Child Rapists". F that guy too. :roll:
#284889 by Planetguy
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:31 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Haley congratulated Glen for his new poopy mouth lowest of the low behavior. I'm not letting him off on that one. He's clearly chosen Team "You're All Child Rapists". F that guy too. :roll:

Not unlike the spineless republican politicians who tow the party line and won't go against Rump.....Party before country. Or here....team before common decency.

Jeff, you were so quick questioning why Schmed, Mike, and I are always so negative.......and now, nothing to say about your your teamate littering the board with his hate? What's THAT about?
#284891 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:10 pm
It's ok. They all said happy Easter to each other, so.... Everything is on the up and up with the big guy in the sky! :lol:
#284894 by J-HALEY
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:00 pm
Planetguy wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Haley congratulated Glen for his new poopy mouth lowest of the low behavior. I'm not letting him off on that one. He's clearly chosen Team "You're All Child Rapists". F that guy too. :roll:

Not unlike the spineless republican politicians who tow the party line and won't go against Rump.....Party before country. Or here....team before common decency.

Jeff, you were so quick questioning why Schmed, Mike, and I are always so negative.......and now, nothing to say about your your teamate littering the board with his hate? What's THAT about?

Seriously? You guys can try all you want. I am not getting involved in your bitter negative argument. Glen is my friend. We can be friends if you want Mike, Schmed, and Mark? There is a difference here. When I called ya'll out it was because you/ya'll were getting "snarky" with folks that were posting and new to the site. Glen is responding to "your groups" constant bombardment of insults just like the liberal press does to our GREAT President Trump. Sorry if you guys are Butthurt, do ya'll realize how juvenile you sound? "but, but, but, Glen said this and Jeff said that" didn't your parents teach you not to throw rocks if you live in a glass house? Grow up, get a life and LET IT GO children!
#284895 by J-HALEY
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:08 pm
One more thing, the way I see things around here just FYI MikeB is a good guy always willing to help. Getting a bit grouchy, impatient with newbies different political leanings but an all around good guy. Schmed, a highly intelligent young man that has a little growing up to do but a good guy too. Mark, a fantastic musician that I have/could learn a lot from, would make a great attorney lol. I don't just see people thru a negative lense. God bless you guys I hope ya'll have a nice day. :D
#284897 by Vampier
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:29 pm
Interesting how low brow insult and language abounds with some here. Ancient's Post was by far the most intelligent. Schmed ...there are no sides to choose from except Right and Wrong or Good and Evil ... which side are you on ? I tried to to have discourse with you concerning the existing dangers to us and all children but you have made it clear that compared to whatever it is you feel you are doing in this insult fest ... that such discourse is of no importance to you. Once again I state how utterly effective Glen's insult was in relation to you and the others. Accusations are merely another form of insult the way you and your "partners" use them.

Planet Guy are you acting here with any Honour ?? Are your continued insults and accusations more "Honourabe" than my attempts to point out and diffuse the situation? I think not. Attempting to bring Haley into this ridiculous fray especially after he made it quite clear that he was in a far better "place" ... well that is not respectful nor honourable ... it is petty and selfish and reprehensible. Ancient is the only one who refrains and has his own limits set and abides by them. One has to respect that. Once again I entreat you all to give it up and let it go and walk away before you embarrass yourselves further. There are far more important issues that threaten us all at the moment. Educate yourselves to these and channel your manufactured anger to something that is real and present and exceedingly dangerous to us all ... base your anger on something real and undeniable and possibly terminal.

I know your Thread title here was intended to chide me somewhat but in TRUTH these are yours, mine and everyone's "Last Moments". Understand how ridiculous you appear argueing and insulting and angry whilst all around you the web of extinction is cast and you in your anger remain totally unaware. If you wish to be Honourable then do your /duty to Humanity and your Families, take Responsibility and launch yourselves into the Struggle against the Evil which is out to annihilate us all. That is the Noble and Hounorable and Responsible thing to do ... not bicker like little spoiled brats over words given back and forth in anger and uselessness. Please try to overcome your anger at myself and think and understand the words I speak and the subject matter.