This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284811 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:05 am
After reading through these posts I have to come to a conclusion....

I put that last post up because some of these musicians, musicians , are so insulting that they needed to be dragged out of the woods.

I'm not going to mince words or names.
SCHMED, MARK, MIKEY, VEAGE or whatever who you are, willie go pluck yourself.

PLANET GUY. YOU A VERY SPECIAL CASE.
You actually posted a testimonial from your MOMMY! SERIOUSLY????

All of you collectively have called most up here far worse things than child rapists.
THATS WHAT IT TOOK TO EVEN GET YOUR ATTENTION!!!!

You four are disgusting! You don't even understand your minds go right to the gutter. OBAMA DID MASSIVE DAMAGE TO THIS WORLD!

YOU ARE CHILD RAPISTS BECAUSE YOU ARE STEALING THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN!

You are a sick bunch. I told you that it will take some major thinking to understand me. instead you all stoop to insult yourselves with your own problems.
GLEN!
#284826 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:48 pm
I don't think they make MEDS strong enough to help you, Glenny.

#284827 by schmedidiah
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:57 pm
Bye bye freak! :lol:
#284868 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:16 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:I don't think they make MEDS strong enough to help you, Glenny.

Looks just Like you when you were playing your best guitar!
#284869 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:24 am
schmedidiah wrote:Bye bye freak! :lol:

What are leaving? FREAK, CHICKENSHIT, CHILD MOLESTER!...

I'll even help you pay for the passport... I hear, Guatemala is nice this time of year. NO NO NO...
You sound more like HAMAS... We should help you get over to PALESTINE . They are always looking for crazies over there!

Since you quack so much... You would be quite familiar with the word DUCK!
#286233 by DainNobody
Fri May 11, 2018 8:35 pm
Ridiculousness :roll:
#286234 by schmedidiah
Fri May 11, 2018 10:11 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Ridiculousness :roll:

Absotively! :lol:
#286238 by Vampier
Fri May 11, 2018 10:57 pm
Schmed ... be careful as you have either mispelt or "made up" a word. Policeman Mike may write you a Post. I mean imagine "creating" and "manipulating language, music, "Art". Especially when you are "trying" to be clever or expressive in a unique way.

I point out that Glen is Glen and not Glenn which is used by many to try and goad him which actually is personal expression stemming from their own inadequacies ... just my opinion as I sit in my hole texting Putin and commanding bots on the many websites I frequent. So consider the source. It is moments like this when I do so wish I had a pic of me in my Russian Uniform, sitting in my hole surrounded by cute little bots.

Stealing The Futures of Children ... well stated Glen. The Future of our children is also in many ways our own Futures as well. If one can refrain from anger and understand the Statement as Statement ... then one would be able to perhaps put things in a proper perspective. I point out that most who have voted have on many occasions actually aided and abetted actual CHILD MOLESTERS. Pedophilia has been rampant even before any of us were born ... in the Halls of government all over the World. These spiders are all mutual supporters of EVIL. BlackMail (not talking about Michele (Mike) Obama) is used to compromise in many many instances. There is ample proof of this in many major countries of the world. And yes Ancient, even in the "government" of the USA despite the glut of "good people" you somehow think exist. The Truth is most are COWARDS. Our children have a very, very dubious Future if any ... this is also Truth. The very "government" that was tolerated, voted for, put in, kept in, denied, supported by all is murdering and eating Children, drinking their BLOOD and enslaving them.. All American Children are enslaved in one way or another ... it is called "The National DEBT. During your lifetimes this has been beyond imagination. I could go on but I feel the more savy... oh sorry SAVVY amongst you all will actually get this. If not then you have proven yourself to be tolerant and enabling the Government Filth and NWO and by such are indeed liable for much more than Child Molestation.
#286239 by schmedidiah
Sat May 12, 2018 12:11 am
Vamp. Who hurt you? Point to the doll and tell me where. :roll:
#286250 by Vampier
Sun May 13, 2018 3:15 am
No "one" has "hurt me". Well with the exception of a few women I have "known". I am certain everyone can identify with this to some extent. When you become "close" to someone then they come to know exactly how to hurt you. Some do it out of hurt you may have caused them, others out of anger or hatred and still others because they find sadistic pleasure in it.

Life is getting stranger every day it seems and the Posts on BM often follow suit. I believe that a bit of "hurt" is good to a certain extent ... makes you more wary, tempers you, puts things into perspective, boosts your immune system and Blood flow. And last but not least makes you appreciate much more those who would never hurt you.
#286253 by DainNobody
Sun May 13, 2018 4:16 pm
There really are children that are perverts? I always thought children were innocent of their thoughts and actions because of their age and not developed enough to be accountable?..don't. Ya have to be 21 or so to have developed perversions and/or abnormal behavior? I am just a dumbass or passive aggressive clown and Glen.if you could clarify the topic of this thread please..are you getting mixed up again with your thinking? Maybe you meant to call us child rapists instead of child perverts? :?
#286254 by Vampier
Sun May 13, 2018 4:29 pm
There always have been "chidren" who are naturally perverted. There have always been Children who never mature in certain aspects and remain "children" and often through their frustrations practice a myriad of "perversions".
#286256 by DainNobody
Sun May 13, 2018 5:00 pm
ok, they can not be legally classified as a pervert, but can be a natural pervert.. which is a misnomer cause perversion is not natural? is it?
https://community.babycenter.com/post/a ... _a_pervert :(
#286257 by DainNobody
Sun May 13, 2018 5:06 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:ok, they can not be legally classified as a pervert, but can be a natural pervert.. which is a misnomer cause perversion is not natural? is it?
https://community.babycenter.com/post/a ... _a_pervert :(

also, in my opinion you will need to change if you afford any chance of entering heaven,, sometimes it's a good thing to become child-like..
Matthew 18:3
Truly I tell you, He said, “unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.…
#286258 by DainNobody
Sun May 13, 2018 5:10 pm
but.. child perverts do exist..