This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286259 by DainNobody
Sun May 13, 2018 5:14 pm
laying next to something like this for a year or two could cause a guy to become a pervert and he would not even have to be a child? no?
#286264 by DainNobody
Sun May 13, 2018 8:33 pm
Just so you know..that was one of the 16 matches(females) that match.com lined up for me..what did I do wrong in life for that matchmaker website to decide that was my perfect yang for my ying? Lol..
#286267 by Vampier
Mon May 14, 2018 7:07 am
Dayne ... in my honest opinion you waste your time and money on dating websites. I have never used them though some people I know have and the results are sad and tragic. Just saying.
#286272 by J-HALEY
Mon May 14, 2018 3:11 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Just so you know..that was one of the 16 matches(females) that match.com lined up for me..what did I do wrong in life for that matchmaker website to decide that was my perfect yang for my ying? Lol..

Just to let all the older timers in, dating sites are how 99.9% of singles meet these days. Dayne, thats a little cold imo posting a picture of someone and saying those things about her like you did. Another thing you old farts should know and I am surprised you haven't learned this in life yet, at our age you're NOT going to get a size 2 super model. Oh you can but she is only after your money, for those that don't have money yet want a Beautiful young thing :lol:.
A woman has 2 beauties inner and outer. Some of those supposed Beautiful woman are butt ass ugly on the inside. I will take inner beauty over outer beauty EVERY SINGLE TIME! However if you are fortunate enough to find one of the few that have inner and outer beauty and they aren't bat crap crazy you better hold on to her! Just sayin.
#286273 by DainNobody
Mon May 14, 2018 3:30 pm
I thought it was a prankster posting that photo..To me it looks more like a man and thought it was a joke.. I am apologizing for my actions..and hope she can understand if she is passing herself on as a woman that wants to date males..then maybe my atrocious malevolent behavior will alert her to the fact she might want to consider hormone estrogen treatments to look more like a w0oman rather than so man? I sincerely apologize for my actions
.thank-you
#286284 by schmedidiah
Mon May 14, 2018 10:24 pm
:roll:
#286538 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun May 20, 2018 11:08 am
Vampier wrote:Schmed ... be careful as you have either mispelt or "made up" a word. Policeman Mike may write you a Post. I mean imagine "creating" and "manipulating language, music, "Art". Especially when you are "trying" to be clever or expressive in a unique way.

I point out that Glen is Glen and not Glenn which is used by many to try and goad him which actually is personal expression stemming from their own inadequacies ... just my opinion as I sit in my hole texting Putin and commanding bots on the many websites I frequent. So consider the source. It is moments like this when I do so wish I had a pic of me in my Russian Uniform, sitting in my hole surrounded by cute little bots.

Stealing The Futures of Children ... well stated Glen. The Future of our children is also in many ways our own Futures as well. If one can refrain from anger and understand the Statement as Statement ... then one would be able to perhaps put things in a proper perspective. I point out that most who have voted have on many occasions actually aided and abetted actual CHILD MOLESTERS. Pedophilia has been rampant even before any of us were born ... in the Halls of government all over the World. These spiders are all mutual supporters of EVIL. BlackMail (not talking about Michele (Mike) Obama) is used to compromise in many many instances. There is ample proof of this in many major countries of the world. And yes Ancient, even in the "government" of the USA despite the glut of "good people" you somehow think exist. The Truth is most are COWARDS. Our children have a very, very dubious Future if any ... this is also Truth. The very "government" that was tolerated, voted for, put in, kept in, denied, supported by all is murdering and eating Children, drinking their BLOOD and enslaving them.. All American Children are enslaved in one way or another ... it is called "The National DEBT. During your lifetimes this has been beyond imagination. I could go on but I feel the more savy... oh sorry SAVVY amongst you all will actually get this. If not then you have proven yourself to be tolerant and enabling the Government Filth and NWO and by such are indeed liable for much more than Child Molestation.

So at least there is someone that has the ability to use their brain .
How this all got turned around to dealing with dating web sites...

Any other morons want to come out and make assholes of themselves?
OH... Dickless... I thought you were promising to LEAVE!
#286541 by schmedidiah
Sun May 20, 2018 11:35 am
Yeah. you want me to leave you alone, it'll never happen. You called 4 of us "child rapists" and you still stand by it. Vamp and Haley backed you up on it. You're a piece of sh*t and everyone can smell you coming from a mile away. Go to hell. Go have a threesome with Bill Clinton and Barack Obama you freak. :lol: :lol: :lol:
#286548 by Planetguy
Sun May 20, 2018 3:21 pm
and that's it..... the name of our BM band!

AMAZING CHILD PERVERTS

But be forewarned...i WILL be making a case for having the name trademarked as such .....

AMAZING! CHILD PERVERTS.

of course, when any of us are asked about the origin of our name...we simply refer them to Glen. upon which he then expounds on the futures of our children.....
#286550 by schmedidiah
Sun May 20, 2018 3:59 pm
Mark it's spelled Gleen. :mrgreen:
#286565 by MikeTalbot
Sun May 20, 2018 11:34 pm
All this name calling adds so little to the forum. Why not just ignore it? Who cares really, what someone on the other side of the political spectrum has to say? Why constantly belabor it?

I, the rascal that I am, actually attended police academy and the US School of Law Enforcement in Los Angeles. i learned an interesting metaphor going through all that. There is something called the Triangle of Violence. A peace officer (I hope there are a few left) has the job of keeping violence at the very base of the Triangle where no one gets hurt.

Constant name calling moves the level up the sides of the triangle where violence lives. In this country, perhaps because of social media, we are climbing up the sides of that triangle as if there was no tomorrow. I submit that if we don't stop that, there will be an accounting. Why on earth would we want that?

Talbot
#286567 by Vampier
Mon May 21, 2018 3:39 am
Excellent Post Talbot. Thank You.
#286585 by Ancient Vegan
Mon May 21, 2018 4:16 pm
Why not? A triangle is shaped like a volcano, and a volcano is bound to blow.

It's natural, maybe this is a natural thing too.

I have no use or respect for cops.
#286591 by Planetguy
Mon May 21, 2018 5:54 pm
one of the big things about up growing up in NYC in the 60's, is that i was exposed to a lot of things. and one thing i learned at an early age is not to make generalizations about ANY group... whether it be ethnic, religious, a particular vocation, or pretty much anything, and everything under the sun.....you got's your good...you got's your bad.

there are, and have always been both good and bad in the law enforcement busness. just like any other group.

my nephew is a deputy for a rural police dept and he is a straight up good man. he puts his life on the line everytime he punches in. i've met many others in that line who were fine upstanding people as well. that said...are some cops assholes? do some become cops to have more, and bigger/better ops to be an asshole? well, duh.
#286602 by Vampier
Mon May 21, 2018 8:14 pm
Planet Guy ... excellent Post ... I agree with what you have stated.

Schmed ... do you not understand that you are part of the problem Talbot addressed ?