This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286609 by schmedidiah
Mon May 21, 2018 8:45 pm
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy ... excellent Post ... I agree with what you have stated.

Schmed ... do you not understand that you are part of the problem Talbot addressed ?

I respect Mike Talbot and what he has to say. I don't respect you and your undying love and admiration for Glenny. He is a sick dog and needs to be put down. I will continue my jihad against him until his nastiness in kept in check. No more sticking up for him and condemning me or anyone else for that matter. He starts fights and acts like the biggest baby on the entire internet if anyone says anything he doesn't like. Why should I respect that? Why should you or anyone else? :roll:
#286610 by Vampier
Mon May 21, 2018 8:55 pm
I am not responsible for Glen and visa versa. We are Friends. You are entitled to feel however you may feel and to an extent I can understand why but not totally. That does not make you wrong or me right ... it is just the way it is. But how we all deal with it is up to each individually. This is subject to criticism from every quarter but it does not make any wrong for feeling and expressing. Tis true i do not see eye to eye with some here but I have to respect their Right to feel and to express their feelings. Of course I or any can disagree but in what manner ? Talbot brings levity. I should have included myself perhaps with in in my Post. Believe me I know I am guilty of such at times ... just like many. In retrospect I can see that you could very well interpret it as a personal assault. I apologize for that.
#286642 by schmedidiah
Tue May 22, 2018 5:30 pm
Thanks for a partial apology Vamp. I'll take em where I can get em. In the meantime you can consider how many facets of my life you've included in your various insults on me and you'll understand why I can't take you seriously until you take a different approach to Glen. Be his good friend by all means. But stop protecting him from himself. He's on the internet slinging arrows in every direction. He can take the heat.
#286646 by Vampier
Tue May 22, 2018 6:43 pm
You are most welcome Schmed ... as odd as it may sound, I have never liked insult very much. When I am the target as it were, then this bothers me much much less than when I am the "giver". It is because most insults are born of anger as a response to something. This ultimately equates to me as losing control and that is not at all good. It goes directly against my objectives in Life and Death.

Yes, Glen is my Friend. For me Friendship is quite special. My Wife is my Friend as well as being my Wife. I am her Friend as well. Previous relationships I have had and which failed, in these, this was not the case. I have never suffered an over abundance of "friends". For that I am thankful. We all have our own personal Paths to travel. With this in mind I look at this thing called Friendship and rather than try and dissuade a Friend from doing something I might not agree with ... I encourage them by offering my advice if asked and making it clear that they are in control of what they choose to do or say. If they fail, then as a Friend I try very hard to be there for them and to help them. If they succeed then it is not an issue. Part of it is "accepting" who and what they are. I am not qualified to judge, just give advice if asked, give support always and be honest and remain their Friend regardless and be there in times of need if I can. Friendship is one of The Sacred Relationships for me.
#286655 by MikeTalbot
Tue May 22, 2018 10:52 pm
Lynard

"I have no respect for cops." Well sounds a bit silly. There are close to 700k worth of them floating around these days plus all those Federal militias in trending swat costumes. They come in all shapes and sizes. Atlanta PD? LAPD? Well...

But Gwinnett Co. and Roswell - very good.

Much has to do with the political appointees at the top.

Talbot
#286656 by Planetguy
Tue May 22, 2018 10:57 pm
he said "trending swat costumes"! :D

MT, you can always turn a phrase, brother.
#286660 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 22, 2018 11:23 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy ... excellent Post ... I agree with what you have stated.

Schmed ... do you not understand that you are part of the problem Talbot addressed ?

I respect Mike Talbot and what he has to say. I don't respect you and your undying love and admiration for Glenny. He is a sick dog and needs to be put down. I will continue my jihad against him until his nastiness in kept in check. No more sticking up for him and condemning me or anyone else for that matter. He starts fights and acts like the biggest baby on the entire internet if anyone says anything he doesn't like. Why should I respect that? Why should you or anyone else? :roll:

Are you fuuuccckking serious for writing that sh*t?
Heres my address
HELL!

You just crossed the line.
Your music sucks.
Your attitude sucks.
You are a scary person.
NOT TO ME!!!
You want to keep taking your hatred out on ME!
BRING IT ON SHITTY!

f**k CHILD PERVERT!!!!
#286671 by schmedidiah
Wed May 23, 2018 4:20 am
Haha! Sick dog. Someone should do something about your mangy ass but it won't be your buddy Vamp! He doesn't have the spine! :lol:
#286678 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 11:00 am
schmedidiah wrote:Haha! Sick dog. Someone should do something about your mangy ass but it won't be your buddy Vamp! He doesn't have the spine! :lol:

You forgot to say IN MY OPINION!

Now should I just add stupid insults or just ask you to take your stupid insults and send you on home ?

You better get some meds shitty, before you go shoot up a school or something.
You are one scary sicko, and everything you post proves it more and more!
#286686 by Ancient Vegan
Wed May 23, 2018 12:58 pm
You forgot to say IN MY OPINION Glenn
#286718 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 10:42 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:You forgot to say IN MY OPINION Glenn

You forgot to realize you matter as much as that flea on a dog.
I don't have to say IMO when it comes to you and a few others...

That is my continuous DIG AT PLANET GUY! He used it as an excuse to bring on a brutal attack.

But since you are not that important you won't understand a fuuucccckiiinng thing!!!!
#286736 by Planetguy
Wed May 23, 2018 11:43 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
That is my continuous DIG AT PLANET GUY! He used it as an excuse to bring on a brutal attack.

and it is glen's mission here to bring on continuous brutal attacks of gas and nausea.
#286740 by Planetguy
Wed May 23, 2018 11:51 pm
trust me, partner....i ain't AFTER you! you REALLY ain't my type.

and when approached by confused types such as yourself in this manner,,,,i ain't running AFTER you ...i'm haulin' ass running FROM you!

now, i'll ask you once again nicely...please remove me from your spank bank, you big nasty freak show.